Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
It is a travesty that in a time when the world needs heroes, a great hero like Luke Skywalker is allowed to be killed off. Of course, it should surprise no one that an icon that stood against evil empires is killed off by Disney. I see a lot of myself in Luke Skywalker...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
this is from chapter 5

"gimme a fuckin' smoke"

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I feel the fear of it. The mind's eye recoils in horror at the mere potential of thought that its countenance may strike into me. My god it is here and it is up to me to stop it. Pray that I succeed and you never have the curse that it will visit upon you forever.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

I don't give a hot gay gently caress what congress says! LEGALIZE WEED, DUDE!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
...And the utterless, debased, blue cow that is AH MER REE KA, has been turned mid flight into a chicken McNugget covered in butter and stuffed into the anus of last virgin bald eagle as hotel californa plays in reveres on repeat slowed down by 20% to find the new god under lazy lilacs of Fred Flintstones's ...

This is the mid point of like 100 pages.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Subscribe to Ashens

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

No Fat Chicks

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I knew my moment for White Justice was coming soon, I just needed a catalyst.

Cassandra, the barista I silently stare at each morning, must have changed her hours. That stupid whore bitch must have known I was planning to propose to her, and was too addicted loving 100 black Chad dicks a week to settle down with a nice guy like me. The world keeps making GBS threads on me, I'll never lose my virginity. Cassandra has been added to my list.

My 29th birthday was last week, my stupid loving Dad only got me a 256GB iPhone XS Max instead of the 512GB iPhone XS Max, the poor oval office wants me to look like a poor sand n-**-r. I spat in his face and locked myself in my situation-room (my basement bedroom) for 3 days, that'll show him who is boss.

The final straw has come. I have been banned from the SomethingAwful forums for saying, rightfully so, that Aatrek did nothing wrong.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

ring ring ring banana phone!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
There is no modern archetype more hated than the elf. Though we never travel far from the country Tolkien showed us all those decades back, simply changing the names of old standbys, you will find little love for the elf among modern storytellers. They call the elf "unmanly", often in cruder terms. They heap abuse upon the elf, burn the elf, kill the elf, enslave the elf, and revel in the elf's downfall. Others go an even more insidious route. They create an elf who represents all the worst aspects of human nature: racism, elitism, tyranny, a love of rigid, oppressive hierarchy, smug superiority, and a cold disdain for one's "inferiors".

It is a ridiculous notion. The elves, for all their wisdom and age, were ever defined by their willingness to accept their decline with grace. They may have pined for lost glory, but they did not let it turn to bitterness, to hate. They did not wish to force the world into the same shape that it had in their glory days. Their purpose was to guide the younger folk to a greatness that would be all their own, and then step aside and let them strive and grow, as only the best parents and guardian figures manage to.

The modern writer does not revere the elf. He denies the elf, sullies the elf, twists the elf into a perverse monster, both to hurt the elf and to declare that, truly, the elf was this very thing all along. The modern writer has become a Dark Lord, ever willing to corrupt the beautiful and revel in the grim, the ghastly, and the brutal. And society needs to take a long, hard look at just what this says about us.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Anime was a mistake in the grand scheme of things.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Im gay, but

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
pretty sure its not safe to leave the house on weekends any more

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
lulz.
gently caress somethingawful.
gently caress all of you.
You made fun of me, calling me weak and poo poo.
AND I loving HATE HOW YOU PIECES OF SHITS MAKE GIMMICK MATCHES.

and I loving hate how you pieces of shits make gimmick matches
gently caress gbs and its hivemind bullshit, hailing fascists such as OZMA, assholes like radium and Forum Superstars who think they're good but they're not. lionness and Shmorky is a loving furfag. GENRIC ADMINISTRATOR WAS RADIUM ALL ALONG YOU FUCKS. Fragmaster, you are one gently caress the somethingawful admin crew, they are the bane of the internet but in reality obnoxious gently caress heads who only want to make the somethingawful cult and they dont loving admit that they are in the loving wrong. Oh and somethingawful's loving front page is NOT FUNNY at all, it is lame and overdone yet you fucks still think it is funny. you also wanted to torrent, yet you denied it and covered it up with you pitty excuses not to pirate them.

gently caress GBS for it's degrading uneducated pieces of poo poo.
gently caress GAMES for being owned by the rear end in a top hat Nintendo empire whose only goal is to make profit.
gently caress Ask/Tell for being stupid dumbasses
gently caress Automotive INSANITY for wasting our precious resources.
gently caress the Firing range and TCC for haing illegal firearms and drugs Tthere should be gun control and police arrersting you for drug possession.
gently caress Debate and Discussion for having ANTI ENVIROMENTALIST UTOPIA and gently caress THEM ALSO FOR FOOLED BY THE CULT OF A loving MUSLIM CALLED OBAMA.
gently caress ADTRW for generating pedophiles and degrading culture as we know it.

and last of all.
gently caress YOU LOWTAX FOR TAKING MY loving MONEY AWAY FOR YOU GREED, MANGOSTEEN JUICE and YOUR GOOK WIFE.
ADMIN 5 FOREVER.

gently caress SOMETHINGAWFUL.

ADMIN 5, PETA, Consumers, Hillary Clinton and even those banned by YOUR loving DICTATORSHIP WILL HAVE REVENGE ON YOUR loving PITY ASSES.

I AM INDEPENDENT. I AM POPULAR.
MY INTELLIGENCE IS BETTER THEN YOU.
YOU ARE NOT.
YOU ARE OBNOXIOUS.
YOU ARE FAT.
YOU ARE ALL FOOLS OF THIS STUPID FORUM.

ALL OF YOU GOONS ARE loving ASSHOLES, YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THEN THE REST OF THE WORLD.

EVERYTHING MELTS AWAY LIKE ICE YET THE GLORY OF ADMIN5, THE GLORY OF SASS ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT WILL REMAIN. SASS WILL NOT ONLY SURVIVE, IT WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Dear Richard,

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
In this thesis I will critically examine all 46 episodes of the beloved 1992 magical girl anime Sailor Moon (Bishōjo Senshi Sērāmūn) hereafter. Using novel cross sourcing techniques I will attempt to show the deep Hegelian dialectic that runs through the show, arguing that the main threat was not bad guys, but sailor moon herself. In embracing the role of the sailor, Moon turns her back on what Hegel termed the geschirrspulmachine, or complete integration of the self. I contrast this with another Japanese anime, Magical Love Witch Pantsu-chan: Kabuki exorcist DX: Final Rebuild: Brawl in the family (english: my mathematics teacher's cat is a pervert?!?) to come to the conclusion that yes, dropping the bomb on Japan seriously did gently caress them all up.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
im permabanned poster

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

hello? yes, yes this is the banana phone... oh... oh my...

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the piss tape is real

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
sorry I didn't mean that. I started writing this on a typewriter thinking it would be cool and it still is I think even if it's sort of pretentious but I'm obviously not in a great place right now and I'm saying things withiut necessarily thinking them through all the way and I can't delete them, sorry. maybe I'll retype this whole page but I think the ink ribbon is running out I don't really know how thye work

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Exert from page twenty three:

I loving love elves. I love them so much. I'm not being ironic here, this is an honest and true love. I love them like an alcoholic loves that first drink after work, and all the drinks after.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Truckin and a fuckin is all that I crave

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Don't put ketchup on your steak. Also, if you like your steak well done, you don't like steak.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

A Moste Excellente Treatise on the Boner; What it Is, Where it Maye be Founde, and sundry Remedies for Physicking it, both in Parte and in Generall (1570 pp.)

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

Sierra Nevadan posted:

Everyone, please take care.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

yea, yea... I'm still here and this banana phone is fully operational. now, did this elf attack you in anyway? provoke you some how? they're an elf, so it's not gonna be too hard to make this disappear, but you gotta work with me here. gimme something. see... yah... there ya go, 'he took a combative stance'. look bud, we'll have your union rep there in a bit, just hold down the fort and make sure your story matches your partners. at least it wasn't a gnome, they lawyer up quick... hehehehehe

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Freedom is
Capitalism is
Consumerism is
Materialism is
Slavery

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

As I said on page 93, Bobbie should have boarded the Tempest and fought hand-to-hand, just as I will, as it is more respectable as a form of combat and more fitting with her character. Furthermore, I

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I love giving daddy cummies 🍆💦💦💦💦

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Oh Nooner! 😂 🤣😂 🤣

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

All the manifesto I'll ever need

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Okay, thank you for downloading my manifesto. I'm gonna be honest with you I'm not doing this for any particular political reasons I just wanted people to read my unpublished fantasy novel.

[600,000 words about wizardly adventures follow (also approx. 25 full page illustrations of big boob wizard ladies)]

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I wrote this short manifestroy, looking for feedback.

a small excerpt for those without archives posted:

Rain ran down the tree into the pool in the fork of the trunk to overflow ran onto a vine that wrapped around the tree from the roof of the jungle. A small white flower grew at the vine's end hung not more than a hand span over and an inch behind the head of Captain Wills, perfectly positioned to drip a steady stream of water down the neck of his armor. He had lain there and endured the incessant plinking of cold water for the past hour and a half, cursing that idiotic
lording Thewen for being late with the cavalry and himself for trusting the drunken fool to manage to get where he need to be.

yet another small excerpt, for those that are lazy posted:

The great mass of orcs moved away from the leaking sack of meat that had been one of their feared spellcasters, and began to mutter to one another while glancing around uncertainly.
It was here again that Wills was frustrated to see the quality of the warleader of the orcs. Knowing that his followers would if given a few moments to think on it would conclude that they might want to be somewhere there wasn't a mage that was bigger than their mages standing behind an Imperial shield line, he fell back on that ancient Orcish tactic of leadership. Filling his vast chest with breath, he opened
his mouth and let out a great GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH! As if of a single mind his warband ceased muttering and responded with a GRAAAAAAAAAGH! of their own. Again filling his chest, the leader of the orcs pointed his axe at the imperial line and again screamed GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!! Impelled by some primal instinct, the orcs charged the Imperial line as one body, screaming their warcry the whole way.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

I don't have an excerpt, but my manifesto is going to take the form of a totally sick amiga demoscene file.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
First Page
First Paragraph
First Line

"When they changed the green skittle from Lime to Green Apple, I changed with it, I changed hard."

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

dudeness posted:

"When they changed the green skittle from Lime to Green Apple, I changed with it, I changed hard."

*stuffing fistfulls of green apple skittles in my mouth as i sob to myself on the floor of my kitchen*

"i wish i knew how to quit you"

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
and that is why, until EVERYONE is sucking cock, i will never stop sucking cocks

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Excerpt. Volume 2, chapter 7, page 324:

"The skies this morning were choked with the smoke of judeo-chad oppression; a grim reminder to redouble my efforts. The charges will be ready within a fortnight. The wealthy chads will burn along with their filthy moids (why won't they love a nice guy like me?) and a clear day will dawn."

... the rest of the page is splattered with blood resulting from an accidental discharge of homemade explosives. The document was found along with 37 unexploded makeshift bombs and the deceased's worldly possessions: a mask from the movie V for Vendetta, a 5.56mm AR-15 rifle engraved with "Chadslayer", an outdated HP laptop with cover removed, and a semen-encrusted body pillow screenprinted with a catgirl version of Adolf Hitler.

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

*An elaborately-illuminated medieval-style parchment roll unfurls containing the words ANIME IS GARBAGE*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Sadness is loving a snowman.