Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

RandolphCarter posted:

Someone talk me out of spending $60 on a used vinyl copy of Lateralus, preferably by telling me that it’s going to be reprinted soon.
it’s a picture disc and sounds a bit poo poo, so imo it’s more for lookin’ than for playin’, but afaik lead times on vinyl are absolutely bonkers at the moment so the likelihood of a repress anytime soon is probably low?
i can snap a few pictures of mine in a little bit, i haven’t looked closely enough but i assume mine’s the 2011 US reissue? any ideas about what’s different with the sleeves on the one you’re looking at (and that it’s not a bootleg)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

RandolphCarter posted:

Damnit, someone bought the drat thing in between my last post and me doing my morning errands.

tbh I don't think you're missing out on all that much, unless you're just interested in the collectors aspect.