Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anonymous John
Mar 8, 2002
I saw them in Hampton, Virginia a few months ago where they played two of the new album tracks, which made me very optimistic about the new album. But I'm mainly happy that Tool now stands a chance at finding a new, young fanbase. I cannot think of any relatively new large band that is as subversive as Tool, of which we have a massive dearth nowadays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymous John
Mar 8, 2002

angrygodofjebus posted:

Chicago. Was able to snag end seats too :toot:

Yeah that poo poo was frustrating, think I just got lucky. Took me like 20 different seat choices in sections 4, 5, and 6 to finally get through.

Have you sat in this end section before on the floor? I got a similar spot for the DC show (closer to the back of the soundboard), but I also have the option of sitting elsewhere in the lower bowl so I'm debating what to take.

Anonymous John
Mar 8, 2002
I would pass on the colored foam earplugs, get the music filters earplugs or even better, custom-fitted plugs through an audiologist.

Anonymous John
Mar 8, 2002
New American dates have gone on sale. Here's hoping that the Baltimore show gets both The Patient and 7empest in the set!