Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
I'm about 5'10" and 190lbs, and i have little a cup breasts. My wife is constantly flipping them, and telling me to try on her bras.

Do under shirts help surpress my love mounds? If I diet will they be the first to go I wonder? I can live with my dad bod, but almost any shirt I wear makes me look like a night walker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

object-a
Aug 3, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
post pics nig

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Stop smoking weed, OP

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Stop drinking, reduce your carb intake, do pushups, stop being a little bitch and post pictures

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Your wife wants you to dress as a woman while she pegs you.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

paging forums user Moobs to the thread

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

free hubcaps posted:

paging forums user Moobs to the thread

dear god no, unless he's gotten rid of that drat avatar

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Lets see them nips. I can’t give credible advice without.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i'll post them tomorrow from work, they really perk up with that shiny polo material they are sensitive

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Get your Total Daily Energy Expenditure. Eat less than that. Log calories in MyFitnessPal. You don't even need to exercise although you should. You can literally eat McDonald's every day as long as you eat under your calorie goal. I mean, you'll die, but it's possible.

If you're 500 calories under your TDEE you can theoretically lose 1lb per week since a pound of fat is 3,500 calories. But water and other things affect that.

Or get a moob girdle.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Do push-ups. Start slow with a single set, work up to 10. Then add a second set, say to 5. Do these with one minute break at most in between sets. At least 4 days a week. Maybe two days on, one day off. Increase to like 15 and 10 on each set, then add a third set of 5. Increase numbers to 20, 15, 10, etc.
You'll feel results in the first week. It'll take 6 months though at least to start getting your young-bod shape back.

Also consider some sit-ups, same type of progression.

I fell off the push-up wagon a year ago and am just getting going again.

Feels good man.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
You need to lose 30 pounds, OP. Or you can just be a fatty.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
You can get them reshaped with surgery to look like pectoral muscles. There might even be enough fat left over for a fake six pack.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mnoba posted:

i'll post them tomorrow from work, they really perk up with that shiny polo material they are sensitive

I’m very ok with delaying this.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Internetjack posted:

Do push-ups. Start slow with a single set, work up to 10. Then add a second set, say to 5. Do these with one minute break at most in between sets. At least 4 days a week. Maybe two days on, one day off. Increase to like 15 and 10 on each set, then add a third set of 5. Increase numbers to 20, 15, 10, etc.
You'll feel results in the first week. It'll take 6 months though at least to start getting your young-bod shape back.

Also consider some sit-ups, same type of progression.

I fell off the push-up wagon a year ago and am just getting going again.

Feels good man.

Pushups will help with the muscles behind the fat but you can't spot target body fat. So doing jumping jacks would be just as good. And it'd also look hilarious.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

If you smoosh them together you can pretend you have the cleavage of a much bustier man hth

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Dude my loving wife won't quit tweaking my dirty nips and it drives me absolutely bonkers. Good luck op.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

object-a posted:

post pics nig

*Looks at reg date*

Lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Don't do any stupid fad diet. People lose weight on fad diets all the time but they're all just a form of calorie restriction. Just eat less, eat better, and move more. Weight loss is seriously that simple. It's just easier if you track your calories. It can be a pain at first but after a while you can eyeball things and have a decent guess as to how many calories it is.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so do you need help milking them, or?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mnoba posted:

I'm about 5'10" and 190lbs, and i have little a cup breasts. My wife is constantly flipping them, and telling me to try on her bras.

Do under shirts help surpress my love mounds? If I diet will they be the first to go I wonder? I can live with my dad bod, but almost any shirt I wear makes me look like a night walker.

Diet (count calories, stop loving around.)

Do push ups off a table or whatever you can at a 45 or greater degree angle whenever you have energy and some spare time.

Once you get to where you can do 100, make the angle less steep until you're doing them flat on the ground. Once you can do that, do diamond pushups (this will develop your chest muscles).

Do cardio every day. Walking, fast-walking, jogging, running, biking, swimming, whatever. Don't overthink it just do 1-2 hours a day.

No man should have to live with bitch tits.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Pushups will help with the muscles behind the fat but you can't spot target body fat. So doing jumping jacks would be just as good. And it'd also look hilarious.

Fair enough. Gotta do some cardio to burn the fat.

And yeah, he can just wear the wife's bras when doing the jumping jacks to keep his moobs under control.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Internetjack posted:

Fair enough. Gotta do some cardio to burn the fat.

And yeah, he can just wear the wife's bras when doing the jumping jacks to keep his moobs under control.

I'm an expert at putting on weight and taking it off and then rinse and repeat. It's the beer that does it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

so do you need help milking them, or?

I’m getting this thread and the anal glands one confused.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0stCc0I_V70 :nws:

Kak fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Aug 6, 2019

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Easy diet:

1 - only drink water (or bai drinks.) Nothing else.
2 - No deep fried food.
3 - no beef
4 - no fast food.
5 - no more than about a fist of rice. Meaning, make a fist and that size amount of rice.
6 - No sugar. None.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Waltzing Along posted:

Easy diet:

2 - No deep fried food.
3 - no beef
4 - no fast food.
5 - no more than about a fist of rice. Meaning, make a fist and that size amount of rice.
6 - No sugar. None.

easier diet

1. No food
2. No water either

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
May want to nws tag that kak

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
100 pushups 100 situps 100 squats then a 10km run every single day

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Waltzing Along posted:

Easy diet:

2 - No deep fried food.
3 - no beef
4 - no fast food.
6 - No sugar. None.

7 - Desperate desire to kill yourself.

Don't do this. If you don't have anything that you really want to eat then you're setting yourself up for failure. No fad diets. Just watch your calories. Eat more veggies. You know what is healthy and what isn't. Most people do but they just don't care. Just don't go crazy on carbs, especially sugar.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
weight loss is very simple, but no one said it was easy.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:hai:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
start taking estrogen you baby

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That’s some deep poo poo

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

redm posted:

100 pushups 100 situps 100 squats then a 10km run every single day

that's pretty good I do the same except I do 101 push-ups

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

eat less bread and do more cardio

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The secret to weight loss is to post more.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The secret to weight loss is to post more.

Oh word?

e: still same weight :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

best bale posted:

Oh word?

e: still same weight :argh:

Not enough post more until it works