Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Burt Sexual posted:

Lol went over and chatted up banker man. Picture coming of fountain 2.0. It was $4200 btw installed.

Better? But still lol prob five grand all said and done. It’s “Mongolian stone” or some bullshit he said. It was too low below grade so they dug it all out and raised it. An entire day of four crew.

It looks like a cum machine now. Which is p good considering

Driveway cum emitters are working at peak efficiency sir!

Keep us updated. I'd laugh hard if he had to spend another $1000+ to do the wiring correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

Lol went over and chatted up banker man. Picture coming of fountain 2.0. It was $4200 btw installed.

Better? But still lol prob five grand all said and done. It’s “Mongolian stone” or some bullshit he said. It was too low below grade so they dug it all out and raised it. An entire day of four crew.

Should have gone with the $6900 model

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum
Wear all black, get dropped off down the street, and dump a full bottle of muriatic acid into it in the middle of the night. Figure out the best approach angle to not be spotted by the cameras (but cover your face anyway). Flanking his house and staying low, under the eaves, will probably keep you out of sight.

It'll take days to actually destroy the rubber/impeller in the pump, so he's not likely to review the footage and it probably erases after so many days, anyway. He's not likely to smell the acid once it mixes with the water in the pump.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Burt Sexual posted:

They look like cut grapevines trying to heal via liquid scabs which also look like cum.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Science experiment. Read up on Hagfish and their ability to turn water into slime, and estimate the number of hagfish needed for a driveway fountain.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Those are what appear to be poorly formed hexagonal basalt/columnar jointing structures.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
it doesn't even spray water into the air? It just dribbles out?

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

The statues match the gesture really, a bunch of dicks oozing cum everywhere.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Cummdribbler is a prime username.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
so it's like one of those little zen fountains that people put on their office desks because the gentle gurgling relaxes them, except that this one is very large, is in a driveway and cost $5000. cool

does it even make noise?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zippy the Bummer posted:

so it's like one of those little zen fountains that people put on their office desks because the gentle gurgling relaxes them, except that this one is very large, is in a driveway and cost $5000. cool

does it even make noise?

Gonna be fair, they must have fixed/replaced the motor because it’s quite now. Just a continuous slow sperm flow in silence. Familiar?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Burt Sexual posted:

Gonna be fair, they must have fixed/replaced the motor because it’s quite now. Just a continuous slow sperm flow in silence. Familiar?

Oh, well that's decent. The 24 hour noise was the primary concern right?

Still fair target for just being stupid though.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Why even have it be a fountain then?? Just stick some loving rectangular rocks in a gravel pit if you like the look of it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Why even have it be a fountain then?? Just stick some loving rectangular rocks in a gravel pit if you like the look of it

Did you read sperm? He wants me to be his neighbor bf.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Last two neighbors were a nightmare in this split shotgun house I used to live in. First family, the dad was constantly knocking on my door at 7 am and would ask to either borrow money or use my phone.

Second family was dysfunctional as gently caress, and the mother would be screaming constantly. Not raising her voice, I mean screaming like she just saw somebody punch her grandmother in the face. I only ever hear the guy screaming back on one occasion, and the cops ended up being called. I never heard anything that sounded like physical violence, and it's not interfering with my sleep, so I don't get involved. I warned the guy twice that I was moving out soon, and that while I'm not gonna complain to the landlord, they need to be careful because the next neighbor might be a busybody. I expect them to be evicted shortly after a new tenant moves in.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
Extremely glad my most poignant conflict with a neighbor was in college when I went downstairs to yell at them to stop blaring chumbawumba at 3am

Shamino
Mar 14, 2008

I am weary of loitering about Britain. There is much we could be accomplishing! Where hast thou been, anyway?
I kept getting letters about the six "broken down" cars in my driveway (they are projects) so now I just park them all up and down the street. Have to wheel em around once a week so the county doesn't tow em but a small price to pay.

I've also planted flowers in broken toilets in my front yard and painted my house bright pink.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
look, that fountain would look rad in some type of lush zen garden where you could smoke mad weed

but lmao that looks terrible on a loving driveway

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Burt can you dump a bunch of detergent into the fountain and post results?

Slack3r posted:

Clearly the "water feature" needs some bubble bath beads tossed into the gravel area sometime. Would make it look better covered in a giant mass of foam. or something. (Don't do this)..

Efb but seriously do this. Add some red dye as well.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
I wish I was wealthy enough to blow five thousand dollars on some dumb thing that did nothing, was actually in the way, and looked like poo poo

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
That fountain looks like what would get left if you pulled a better fountain out haphazardly.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I wish I was wealthy enough to blow five thousand dollars on some dumb thing that did nothing, was actually in the way, and looked like poo poo

I take it you don't have kids?

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Love the $5k fountain in front of the lovely vinyl sided garage

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Burt Sexual posted:

I really like that there's nowhere for the water to actually go so it just splurts out all over the same spot on the concrete 24/7. Love my stupid cum dribble fountain that makes my driveway crack and grow moss

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Burt Sexual posted:

Cummdribbler is a prime username.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
imo this clearly has to be "inspired" by something. He saw this on TV, or one of those DIY project websites, and attempted to copy it wholesale. I wanna see what he took inspiration from.

edit:

Wow, apparently a mongolian stone fountain is a real thing.

They already don't look great but just arranging the stones in a more pleasing looking pattern makes it infinity times better than his stupid cum fountain

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Who Wore It Better

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I live on the top floor of my building. I am the infuriating neighbor. Sometimes I'll shout slurs as loud as i can at my cat for my own amusement. I loudly pace constantly around my apartment at all hours, and sometimes i enjoy yodelling.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

CJacobs posted:

Who Wore It Better

This is like one of those before and after meth pictures

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Every Mongol I've met would laugh at that poo poo.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Fiend posted:

Burt have you considered simply acquiring like 600 head of goats and just graze? Goat herding is a very precise science and you could win this mans respect with this knowledge.

Where did this even come from

Just replace Burt with 'ladies' and it's hilarious.

I'm gonna say that to everysingle person who asks me what my prospects are.

Sjs00 fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Aug 9, 2019

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

This is the weirdest episode of Flip or Flop I've ever seen. I'd say this is most definitely a Flop

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
Looks retarded as hell but it could be worse I guess

That spot was far to close to the house for a tree honestly, but he should have just gone with a nice potted plant/bush like rosemary

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Cool thing is if I piss anyone off enough to take one step into my home, or within dragging distance, I can just shoot them dead scot-free thanks to Florida’s castle doctrine backwards-rear end laws.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Outrail posted:

I take it you don't have kids?

lol

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

that is extremely ugly, OP

and those mongolian stone fountains can look very nice

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nooner posted:

Jimmis
Sep 16, 2017

holy sshiot piss

CJacobs posted:

Who Wore It Better

i feel like the neighbor saw the left pic, which is nicely framed by the landscaping, and thought "wow that's a cool driveway"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Given the spacing of it I bet that's the exact photo he used for inspiration too. His version needs to see a dentist