Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Gobbeldygook posted:

Someone's collecting screenshots of the yikes in this thread because they're unfollowing some especially problematic accounts.
https://twitter.com/caravanmalice/status/1162547783678566400

wow they're scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

So uhhh New Blood guy has a cute dog

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

everyone buy dusk

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Johnny Joestar posted:

everyone buy dusk

I watched my wife play it and it looks loving great I second this

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Johnny Joestar posted:

everyone buy dusk

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
Is there any chance of the dusk or amid evil or w/e folks turning out to be milkshake ducks?

Like, I might as well make sure the bandaid has been ripped all the way off before I let myself go back to enjoying things.

Mister No
Jul 15, 2006
Yes.
i can only pray that dusk and amid evil devs aren't secret chuds after hyping those games to all my friends for months

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
i think theyre setting up some kinda harassment campaign ive gotten a huge influx of bigots in the last 5 minutes

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

JerryLee posted:

Is there any chance of the dusk or amid evil or w/e folks turning out to be milkshake ducks?

Like, I might as well make sure the bandaid has been ripped all the way off before I let myself go back to enjoying things.

i can't guarantee anything but either the dusk devs are playing the long con or they're generally pretty okay because if the ion fury devs can be caught with their pants down on loving release day of all days then the former have done well to not display whatever theoretical shittiness they might have after this long

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Squiddycat posted:

I watched my wife play it and it looks loving great I second this

Dusk is good and I need to play more of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldMgHzPyLIA

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Johnny Joestar posted:

everyone buy dusk

also amid evil

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

JerryLee posted:

You might want to play it safe and just assume everybody is garbage and move into the woods.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I follow the head of New Blood Interactive on twitter and he seems like a good person with nonfucked-politics.
That’s as much as we can really ask for anymore really

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

site posted:

i think theyre setting up some kinda harassment campaign ive gotten a huge influx of bigots in the last 5 minutes

I think the new way Twitter works contributes because it prominently shows people stuff folks they follow are talking about regularly and replying to recently and like a lot of Twitter changes it's like an exciting new conduit for ganging up on someone to easily spread around to other people who would gang up on someone.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

I follow the head of New Blood Interactive on twitter and he seems like a good person with nonfucked-politics.
That’s as much as we can really ask for anymore really

its a real low bar that we set for games people and unfortunately its still often too high

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Neo Rasa posted:

I think the new way Twitter works contributes because it prominently shows people stuff folks they follow are talking about regularly and replying to recently and like a lot of Twitter changes it's like an exciting new conduit for ganging up on someone to easily spread around to other people who would gang up on someone.

no like, ive already had people come in saying lol you blocked so-and-so you sjw bitch so obviously theyre talking to each other somewhere

e: sorry about the 2x post

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

site posted:

no like, ive already had people come in saying lol you blocked so-and-so you sjw bitch so obviously theyre talking to each other somewhere

e: sorry about the 2x post

That fuckin' sucks. :(

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Johnny Joestar posted:

everyone buy dusk
Don't forget Amid Evil too, you can even buy both of them together.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
Dusk and Amid Evil are good games you should buy and play.

This is the Dusk & Amid Evil thread and always was.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Spacedad posted:

Dusk and Amid Evil are good games you should buy and play.

This is the Dusk & Amid Evil thread and always was.
Palpek should just make Amid Evil game of the month for the second month running, it deserves it.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Accordion Man posted:

Palpek should just make Amid Evil game of the month for the second month running, it deserves it.

Or, like, a game by a trans developer.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

JerryLee posted:

Or, like, a game by a trans developer.

They need to make more violent retro fpss for us immature dolts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Hey, the news broke in this thread in the middle of the night here (timezones) which is why I only caught up with the thread now.

So I'm unstickying it and also Accordion Man PMed me asking if he can close it because he can't in good conscience support the game and I think that's fair, so I'm doing it for him.

If anybody wants to create a new thread to talk about the game (and the poo poo devs controversy that comes with it) then he/she's free to do so. Thanks all for staying civil in the discussion.