Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
LET'S MAKE NUMBERS GO UP (now with a game that doesn't bullshit you with the name)

Idle games, or incremental games, are a loose genre of browser games in which the player is rewarded, usually with a gradual income of some resource, for leaving the game window open in the background without actually doing anything in it. Often these resources can be spent to buy items that make the resource come in faster, so you can buy more items, so you can get even more resource.

Some games, called Clickers, have a big button you can click to manually get more resources, but they are usually outpaced by your idle income very quickly or are very bad. Most idle games have either no graphics, ASCII art, or at most perhaps a few still images drawn up in Flash.

Why?

Because those numbers aren't going to make themselves go up. Well, okay, yes they will. But they need your help to go up faster.

Also it feels good to wake up in the morning or come home from work with 9 hours of income to spend.

The Current Hotness: NGU

Made by our very own poster something NGU (also available on kong's standalone platform kartridge where it runs better) is most of what the last thread has been about. The game is very long, has had very active development both at endgame and to smooth out the process of getting to it, and is generally both of the things it should be: very idle, and great at having something for you to do for a couple minutes when you sit down to it after you sleep/work/go on a bender for a weekend. You have a couple of resources that generate themselves, and then decide what to do with them to make numbers go up! It's the name of the game for God's sake! With tons of different features and an adventure mode that doesn't need micromanaging like clicker hero clones, it stays exciting without needing you to babysit it. There's active things to do in it too like challenges which help unlock automation and bonuses to the main game and while it needs more playtime early on you eventually only really need to come back to it once a day. It also features a premium currency that is 100% obtainable in game if you don't want to buy it, but if you want there are a lot of very good bundles so you can kick a little cash his way as 4g now makes his living developing this game.

There's a very active discord you can reach through the game and you should join if for nothing else than for goon chat which is fun and weird. Just ask something in a discord PM or here to be added to the goon group. If you bug him he'll also give you a special goon prize in game because he has a big ol Canadian heart. Special mention to other goon Musluk for most of the ridiculously good art in this one!

The fallen star: Realm Grinder

No image because the current UI is hard to look at

Realm Grinder takes the classic prestige mechanic (resetting the game with a bonus to future playthroughs) to the next level. Once you've earned enough gems with normal resets, you can reincarnate -- a meta-reset that sacrifices all the gems you earned from previous resets in exchange for a new, different bonus. Reincarnations certain other features, challenges, and progression systems, and the real progression in the game is measured in how many times you've reincarnated. Combined with the variety of different races you can ally with, this leads to quite a lot of variety and complexity in what at first appears to be a straightforward clicker. Unfortunately as the game has been developed they introduced a kind of monstrous UI that's far too busy and a lot of the late game now revolves around doing a HUGE amount of fiddling for almost no gains and involves a lot of just copy pasting builds and sitting on your hands for literal weeks.

Cool more recent finishable games

Spaceplan - also available on mobile and Steam
Paperclips
Bitburner
Bitcoin Mining Profit Calculator Gaiden
Succubox

These games all have an actual end point, a nice little story, and gameplay that by the time it's over feels very satisfying. Bitburner is a bit of an outlier here because you actual write programs to do your idling for you, and may not be for everyone, but the rest are absolutely worth at least a look and most of them can be finished in a matter of a few days. They don't have a lot of discussion about them because of how quickly the thread churns through them but feel free to pipe up with questions! Most of us have played them, and there isn't much to say other that if dark room and candy box scratched that itch, these are what you want.

New and/or still in development games

Idling to Rule the Gods
Idle Idle Gamedev
Evolve
Trimps
Antimatter Dimensions

These are some of the heavy hitters of the genre. Idling to Rule the Gods has been around for a long, long time and you can find it out on steam, the rest are linked above. It's the inspiration for NGU, although NGU has refined the mechanics to be a lot more playable and has much better art. Evolve is the current Kittens Game clone that has some, but not all, of the kinks worked out from the formula of its predecessor and is undergoing a lot of development right now. Trimps has also been around for ages and still has a very active dev and recently had another huge mechanic added. I suggest installing autotrimps if you want to give this a shot as the early game is extremely tedious if not and as the runs get longer the micromanaging of it can become very repetitive. It has a very standard design of pushing and prestiging to push farther next time. Antimatter dimensions has all kinds of fun paradigm shifts as you kind of explode through infinities and galaxies and although the developer can't really keep up with endgame players very well it's very fun to get there. You will probably need some guidance from the web to push through some parts of it as some of the challenges in particular can be very difficult to get through, and the humor in this one is extremely questionable so don't play it for that.

I don't have any idea what idle idle game dev is about I don't play it but it seems to be the new thing goons are playing so click on it I guess?

Some other games that I'm not getting Screens of because god this is long already

Groundhog Life
Press The Button
Time Clickers
Squid Ink
Idle Breakout
Religious Idle
Potatoz
The First Alkahistorian
Structure

A lot of these are decent plays if you are really jonesin for more tabs to keep open but haven't quite captured the hearts of everyone.

Groundhog life is an interesting little "live the same day over and over" where you get better at things each life, but also after a certain point the game slows to a crawl forcing you to reset. Never played press the button but I'm sure you can guess Time Clickers is a relatively active and very standard clicker game. Squid Ink is a slightly clunky idler where you get squids that produce all kinds of colors of ink and follows the Clicker Heroes paradigm. Idle Breakout is literally the game breakout but with an upgrade system bolted onto it and it runs while you're away. Religious Idle is a short, finishable game where you indoctrinate the world with your custom religion (butts). Potatoz is another short game where you, as a cat, grow potatoes and eventually take over the world. And finally, Alkahistorian is a really pretty game that plays more like a puzzle than a proper game and has an end to it as well. It can be a bit much during some phases but is a very satisfying play. Structure is kind of puzzly in the same way but is extremely overwhelming at times and it can be hard to tell if what you're doing is good or bad or doing anything.

Mobile games!

No links, find em in your phone store you lazy bum! A lot of mobile is just rife with ads and cash grabs and games that slow incredibly until you pay so nobody's found one the thread has gotten excited about as a whole.

Adventure Communist - Adventure capitalist but different, I guess. I've heard it's a shorter game and actually possible to get through
Almost a Hero - A neat little clicker heroes game on the phone. Relatively active for what it is and maybe leans a bit heavy on the monetization but better than most
Egg Inc - Get chickens, make eggs, sell them and get big! A very basic idler that's fun for a while but later on slows waaaay down and the endgame progression is heavily gated behind getting carried or "did you spend 5bux"
Armory & Machine - Kind of a gritty futuristic build up machines and go out into the wilderness to find out what's going on a la dark room
Clickpocalypse II - A total play on the genre that mostly plays itself but can be fun to watch

Paradigm Shift Rabbit Holes

After a while people realized that making a single number go up by buying the most expensive building over and over eventually gets old. This generation of incremental games addressed that with a wide variety of different resources and a long chain of paradigm shifts that constantly alter which resource you're interested in and how you can most easily acquire it, which keeps the game from becoming stale for months.

Despite its haphazard interface and obtuse terminology, Sandcastle Builder is an excellent slow burn with a lot of neat intricacies and subsystems, such as a disguised Towers of Hanoi minigame to unlock a series of boosts. There's a thread about it somewhere in the archives that I'm the OP of and has a lot of good information, but :effort:. The guide out on the game's wiki was mostly lifted from this thread if you're really interested in some guidance. Mine Defense takes those strengths and combines them with a more palatable presentation, though it does require an autoclicker to finish some parts in a sane timeframe. And if you don't mind the way it caps storage of certain resources, A Kittens Game is an accessable little Civ-builder with a wide variety of resources.

The Classics

The games that started the genre, Candy Box, its sequel, and A Dark Room have a lot of strengths that their successors never really followed up on. Though they do involve waiting for numbers to go up, this is downplayed compared to exploring the RPG system and open world map. They're quick and very good; even if you aren't really into idlers, check them out unless you hate ASCII graphics.

Goon Guilds

Most incremental games are single-player. But if you want to play with goons, you're looking for these.

Amaranthine, essentially a text-based idle MMO, is the current favorite, with its own thread dedicated to making sure goons remain dominant enough to be despised by pubbies. Before that there was Idle Online Universe, which was popular for a while but the guild halls are looking a bit empty now. And there's always Clicker Heroes, a fairly linear clicker, but bright and colorful and with a solid enough prestige mechanic that it was popular even before it became multiplayer. Clicker heroes has a sequel out that's a full price game and you probably shouldn't get it, apparently.

Historical Relics

These are all notable for one reason or another, but I wouldn't recommend playing them.

Anti-Idle is the first example of the genre by several years, but which for one reason or another has mostly remained forgotten even as the genre's popularity boomed. Cookie Clicker popularized the genre, created the first prestige mechanic, and standardized the clicker formula of buying buildings to make income go up, but with no real paradigm shifts and no updates for years it was left behind. Adventure Capitalist is a poorly-balanced bland clicker notable only for being the first major game to allow progression even while offline, but some folks really enjoyed it so ymmv. And then there's Progress Quest, a parody of the genre before the genre even existed, in which the player has no input at all.

SHARK GAME

HELL YES IT'S THE GOON-MADE SHARK GAME THE ACTUAL BEST IDLE GAME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Old thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3775797

Table of shame from last thread:

Any suggestions for additions and modifications I will get to probably now go click on some links or something

and clean your butt

Feline Mind Meld fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Aug 22, 2019

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Making the post count go up. Achievement unlocked.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Universal paperclips was transcendent.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
NGU on Kartridge: is the stapler meant to not actually be part of Jake's set? Or, near as I can tell, any set?

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Of the 'quick winnable games', Paperclips, Spaceplan and Potatoz were ones that I played an enjoyed.

After avoiding NGU since it's launch basically, I finally looked into it a month ago and I'm hooked. The progression curve is surprisingly well handled (minus the beginning) for a 'long' idle game unlike something like AdCap. Join the Discord and ask about the secret channel.

thank you 4G I'll take my payment now in AP

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

NGU on Kartridge: is the stapler meant to not actually be part of Jake's set? Or, near as I can tell, any set?

Not part of the set. Around that point, I've discovered that the rarer dropping accessories don't need to be maxed for the set bonus (thank god). You can check it in the Item List and hover over the set pieces.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
The stapler is something you'll use in the endgame for a long long time so hold onto it

Phssthpok
Nov 7, 2004

fingers like strings of walnuts
The Final Earth 2 is a short and sweet incremental. No real idle or rebirth mechanics, but travel time is fun to optimize.

Wasteland Scavenger - postapocalyptic survival idle game. Short, with both win and loss conditions. You have to alternate between collecting food, water, and supplies until you find enough people to dedicate some full-time to each. It's possible for your people to die if you do not manage resources well. You need multiple people for a completely self-sustaining loop, but it's probably possible to win with just a single person left alive.

Heart of Galaxy: Horizons (fullscreen link) - 4x idle game, gets impossible to manage the trade routes without tampermonkey scripts. Great paradigm shifts when you unlock technologies that enable new resources on old planets. Offline progress limited to 1000 minutes.

Idle Loops - simulation of creating a script to play an idle game. Lots of interesting paradigm shifts for such a small set of core mechanics. It has an ending. Offline progress limited to 80% speed (but set the "offlineRatio" javascript variable to change that).

Clickpocalypse 2 - dungeon crawling idle game. A few years old, but discussed here recently. Most of the content consists of unlocking new classes and completing challenges and achievements. Offline progress limited to 12-16 hours.

Quepland (fullscreen link): Fantasy adventure game with skills and crafting. Under active development.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

We're a couple, when our bodies double.
I like it when the numbers go up, but sometimes the numbers go down! Did I break something?

Manyorcas
Jun 16, 2007

The person who arrives last is fined, regardless of whether that person's late or not.

Carados posted:

I like it when the numbers go up, but sometimes the numbers go down! Did I break something?

That reminds me! If you're just starting NGU, don't be afraid to do a rebirth that lowers your Number if you aren't really have anything else to do that run. Doing a whole lot of short runs is the best way to get exp early, and you need it very badly. This is no longer as necessary since exp drops in adventure mode got buffed though if you can't/don't want to play that actively.

NGU request: since we're getting sorting options for the Perk/Quirk/Wish screens, one option for those menus that would be really useful is a "filter out completed perks" option. It would greatly reduce clutter, especially on the perk screen.

Also, a sort by total cost rather than cost per level might be nice for a better idea of what the true total cost of some perk actually is. So something like the first McGuffin slot (250 pp) showing before the second rank of energy/magic stats (50 pp x 100 = 5,000 pp total) to better show the relative cost of fully filling out something.

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
The most pure look of delight
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug

Manyorcas posted:

That reminds me! If you're just starting NGU, don't be afraid to do a rebirth that lowers your Number if you aren't really have anything else to do that run. Doing a whole lot of short runs is the best way to get exp early, and you need it very badly. This is no longer as necessary since exp drops in adventure mode got buffed though if you can't/don't want to play that actively.

NGU request: since we're getting sorting options for the Perk/Quirk/Wish screens, one option for those menus that would be really useful is a "filter out completed perks" option. It would greatly reduce clutter, especially on the perk screen.

Also, a sort by total cost rather than cost per level might be nice for a better idea of what the true total cost of some perk actually is. So something like the first McGuffin slot (250 pp) showing before the second rank of energy/magic stats (50 pp x 100 = 5,000 pp total) to better show the relative cost of fully filling out something.

the plan for .427 was to get to that but then i realized it was gonna require some more reworking than i have time for to let you sort + filter at the same time. def. not enough time for my launch this friday. so tl;dr you'll get it maaaybe early sept.

ps: :firstpost:

pps: to any goons who stumble across this post: you can always pm me (4G) on Discord to get access to SUPER SECRET GOONS ONLY CHAT . Just give some proof you have an account here and etc etc.

something fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Aug 7, 2019

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

What are our prestige unlock options for this thread anyway? I hope they were worth ditching R2.

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

Evolve has a new challenge in v0.4.39, Genetic Dead End.
It, uh. Looks painful. Hope the new perk is worth it.

Edit: Good news, it's a new species for the challenge. Bad news, it has every bad trait. :v:

Arcanuse fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Aug 7, 2019

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Super Jay Mann posted:

What are our prestige unlock options for this thread anyway? I hope they were worth ditching R2.

R2 was not so bad for me, but I idled a lot and built up a huge reserve of resources. I probably broke through one wall and 2/3 the next just leaving the tab open for a while.
Still need to get that “make your own idle game” achievement, but who has the time for such active play?

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

Super Jay Mann posted:

I think we get another shitposting multiplier on the first few pages.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Eldercain posted:

The stapler is something you'll use in the endgame for a long long time so hold onto it
Is it something you ever stop using? I still haven't found a replacement for it.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Ghostlight posted:

Is it something you ever stop using? I still haven't found a replacement for it.

I'm farming the Typo Zone and I still use it so. :shrug:

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
NGU

Hey somethinggg could you please put time away on the splash screen for both saves, local and cloud, when the game loads up.

I use a different computer everyday and don't have any real way to tell an week old save on the pc apart from the 15 hour old save on the cloud.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

That's what the "More playtime!" banner on the load button is telling you.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Eldercain posted:

Is it? I've got it maxed and held onto it, since I'll need it for unlocking The Beast and all, but it really doesn't seem that good? I've never even once equipped it and switching anything for it out now looks like it'll be a downgrade no matter what and I'm nowhere near the end of Normal. :shrug:

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Ghostlight posted:

Dragonatrix posted:

Is it? I've got it maxed and held onto it, since I'll need it for unlocking The Beast and all, but it really doesn't seem that good? :shrug:

In a theoretical world where you have all the perks done already, you wouldn't wear it I guess? but yeah once you can do itopod well respawn is king poo poo #1 stat

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Eldercain posted:

Aurgh thank you for letting me know. I was getting ready to get rid of it for more inventory space. All these random boosts in my inventory on accessories that isn't pure stats, I've been unsure if I need to hang on or not. Wandoos speed + Adv Training speed? (King Circle Amulet) NGU Speed? (Regular Tie)

I don't understand what Respawn does on the stapler?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

hm, exceedingly unfond of this boss and the flavor text

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Eldercain posted:

once you can do itopod well

Oh, this'll be my problem then. I'm not really at the point where I get more than maybe 3-4 PP after spending all day idling in it yet, so I'll hold onto it for when that becomes a priority

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!

Ghostlight posted:

That's what the "More playtime!" banner on the load button is telling you.

Could be I am just too used to the old system, but I still have to pause and think if "More Playtime" is right.

The cloud is the right button for my situation 100% of the time.

I mean the button says how many days I have been playing total if it also said how many hours since the save I would not have to think so hard. :shrug:

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

E: oops new thread I guess.

NGUidle:

My PC poo poo the bed and I had to reformat it. I redownloaded kartridge but it can't find a cloud save for me even though that was working just fine before I reformatted? I tried my kongregate account and it has a cloud save but it's 120 days old, probably from the last time I played in the web browser.

Any ideas?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Xtanstic posted:

Aurgh thank you for letting me know. I was getting ready to get rid of it for more inventory space. All these random boosts in my inventory on accessories that isn't pure stats, I've been unsure if I need to hang on or not. Wandoos speed + Adv Training speed? (King Circle Amulet) NGU Speed? (Regular Tie)

I don't understand what Respawn does on the stapler?
Wandoos is mostly for pushing bosses to unlock the next feature/zone so it's good if you're doing that but it's also not usually your pain point anyway, plus Advanced Training generally achieves the same thing. Advanced Training itself is also good for breaking into farming new zones and for reducing Wandoos for pushing bosses, but it's also fairly cheap so it's not of high importance and disappears entirely from gear very quickly. They're nice bonuses to have on items that are otherwise good, but they're not chase stats.

NGU Speed is a top tier stat because it takes a lot of resources to cap out your NGUs and they are your primary long-term way of boosting your effectiveness. They don't reset and they have knock-on effects on every other system, so any time you are shaving off them is solid progress regardless of where you are in the game. For instance, I'm 22 billion exp into the game and I've only just started replacing NGU Speed stat items due to being able to max out without them.

Respawn lowers the time it takes for new enemies to appear - I think the base is 4 seconds - and since enemies are first your primary source of loot and boosts, and later your primary source of PP, lowering the time between them speeds up your accumulation of all three. There's only a half-dozen accessories with Respawn and the Stapler is both a very early item and has the second-highest amount of it.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

something posted:

the plan for .427 was to get to that but then i realized it was gonna require some more reworking than i have time for to let you sort + filter at the same time. def. not enough time for my launch this friday. so tl;dr you'll get it maaaybe early sept.

I can't find anywhere that you talk about the plan for .427, what's being introduced/changed?

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Cyber-Monocle sporting Space Billionaire
Hey new thread!

I noticed the link to Idle Loops is using the discontinued version! Some dude picked up development and added more skills, a fourth zone, etc. Check it out Idle Loops is good and fun. It's been a while since an update on that version as well but according to the discord it's because there's a big one in the works, rather than abandonment issues.

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
The most pure look of delight
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug

Buzkashi posted:

I can't find anywhere that you talk about the plan for .427, what's being introduced/changed?

it's in the status updates channel on the discord but the highlights are:

* Further tweaked how the main menu fetches the cloud save on Kong to be more-er gooder-er.
* Added Story for bosses 151-190! This story can only be seen when you move to Evil difficulty. You gotta work for that deep lore!
* Added 40 new boss portraits to go with the added story!
* Fixed Wish offline progress not accounting for minimum-time reduction perks/quirks.
* Added the ability to save your current diggers and to later cap them all with 1 click.

ripped from my WIP patch notes.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

For Evolve anyone found any particularly good race combos, especially now that you can get traits from your last two runs? I've been working on a tortoise run with the antid collectivism bonus and next run I'll be going scorpions to get the claw on top of the tortoise shell and antid collectivism bonus, I'm interested if anyone else has found some particularly effective combos.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

something posted:

* Added Story for bosses 151-190! This story can only be seen when you move to Evil difficulty. You gotta work for that deep lore!

:f5:

Enigma
Jun 10, 2003
Raetus Deus Est.

PSA for NGU players since a bunch in the discord did not know this:

The timed pots for R3 actually give 3x (not 2x as is the case with energy/magic pots), and they are the same price as the beta pots, so for 24-hour rebirths timed pots are best.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Dang, I didn't even get into the shitposting leaderboards.

Can confirm, the lore is the deepest.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

NGU

According to the wiki I just got enough stats to autokill GRB. Does autokill give items too, or just the exp from the titan?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

The Fool posted:

NGU

According to the wiki I just got enough stats to autokill GRB. Does autokill give items too, or just the exp from the titan?

As long as you're online/have the game open, yes, you get drops. You do not while offline, however.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!

The Ninth Layer posted:

For Evolve anyone found any particularly good race combos, especially now that you can get traits from your last two runs? I've been working on a tortoise run with the antid collectivism bonus and next run I'll be going scorpions to get the claw on top of the tortoise shell and antid collectivism bonus, I'm interested if anyone else has found some particularly effective combos.

Instead of tortoise you could go with Orcs because of their fast recruit for the early game; you'll recover to full strength just as quickly. Ent is another popular choice because it means not splitting people between both lumber and stone. But pretty much Antid-anything works because the collectivism is a major game changer.

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).
I have no idea what to spend my PP on atm

I have basically everything on the first page sans the 25k a pop R3 upgrades and boosts. Nothing on page 2 looks all that hot, except the merge slot which i have. Reducing wish minimum time honestly doesn't seem very useful as i am closing in on having trained all the wishes that i can train in 4 hours and soon none of the available wishes will get any benefit from those perks.

I have half a million PP so its about time to use them.

I guess i should pick the boosted boosts perk?

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Ineptitude posted:

I have no idea what to spend my PP on atm

I have basically everything on the first page sans the 25k a pop R3 upgrades and boosts. Nothing on page 2 looks all that hot, except the merge slot which i have. Reducing wish minimum time honestly doesn't seem very useful as i am closing in on having trained all the wishes that i can train in 4 hours and soon none of the available wishes will get any benefit from those perks.

I have half a million PP so its about time to use them.

I guess i should pick the boosted boosts perk?

The hack breakpoint stuff is good, and the minimum wish timer might be decent for future wishes that slot into minimum timers? there's just not a lot to get at that point no.

daycare kitty fib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

well, guess no one cares about the weird transphobic bit. i don't really care if the inspiration is 'sideshow attractions', it's always been gross and exploitative