Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Now at the “Scottish government express surprise and expect SPFL to take action stage” :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Is Celtic’s stadium defence better than their on pitch one? We’ll find out.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Rename this thread the Total Meatlove Wank Station

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

Rename this thread the Total Meatlove Wank Station

Until it’s broken off.

There are players who I’ve legitimately drank the memory away from the banter years, this is a fair pay off

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

I am very concerned about the renaissance of organised 'firms' in Scottish football.

The pandemic maybe keeping some of the worst offenders away at the moment, but it won't be long until the streets of towns like Ayr are under the reign of terror of these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmeLG9_h2-U

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Well at least it won't be a Rangers treble this year.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Chick young will be so happy :3:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Today’s the day not changing the thread title finally pays off

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Never in doubt :shepicide:

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
I'm happy Hazard saved some penalties because that was an all-time clown-car performance in goals

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Lennon in?

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

Scottish fitba.

So bad that a team led by Scott Brown can win 12 consecutive trophies.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

biglads posted:

Scottish fitba.

So bad that a team led by Scott Brown can win 12 consecutive trophies.

Thankfully he won’t win another

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
A fantastic first half perfomance, a daft red card, then losing the game without Rangers getting a single shot on target.

gg lads, it was fun while it lasted

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

What an insane season this has been, absolutely mental. Rangers players look like they are top dogs now, what a difference a year makes. As a Celtic fan I obviously have to point to the board and Neil Lennon for throwing away a unique opportunity from such a position of strength - I'd let go of 10 in a row a few months ago to be honest but the reality of it being back to tit-for-tat titles and dragging Glasgow back to the shite is just utter dung. Your grandkids will be Celtic fanswearing poppies into January.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Think for all the ball and possession Celtic will be disappointed at the lack of clear cut chances they dug out. Couple for the highlight reel from outside the box, few offside chances that McGregor saved well but ultimately...they weren’t dominant. Pushing Turnbull through the middle have the two centre backs a lot to think about but after the Soro booking and the start of the second half, that bit of pressure in the middle eased off and I don’t remember Mcgregor having a save to make? Still, that’s the first team Rangers have played this season who have got more on target than us in a game, shows how little we were doing the other end.

Good captains goal from the other McGregor though. Pleased for him.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Don’t know if the photos of the Bhoys having a laugh around the pool in Dubai with a couple of pints has gone down as well with the fans as the club would have hoped?

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Total Meatlove posted:

Don’t know if the photos of the Bhoys having a laugh around the pool in Dubai with a couple of pints has gone down as well with the fans as the club would have hoped?

It has not

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

jre posted:

It has not

I’m just waiting for the karaoke night

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

Celtic lads preparing for the game against Hibs with all required diligence

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

I didn't know we pushed the Hibs game back so the team could drink in Dubai, what a loving basketcase of a club.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

BisonDollah posted:

I didn't know we pushed the Hibs game back so the team could drink in Dubai, what a loving basketcase of a club.

It's not like we've a bunch of games in hand or anything

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
It's been such a catastrophe of a season I've reached a state of zen about it. Namaste.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Her Dryer posted:

It's been such a catastrophe of a season year I've reached a state of zen about it. Namaste.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

ScotGov - “We can see the pictures of the team sitting around a swimming pool together drinking, maybe the SFA should investigate this clear and obvious breach of the agreed JRG protocols.”

SFA - “No”

Can’t wait to see how this turns out.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Celtic player tests positive for Covid-19 after training trip to Dubai

quote:

Celtic have confirmed that a player has Covid-19 - less than 48 hours after the club returned from a controversial training trip to Dubai.

The Scottish Premiership side's squad were tested upon their return to Glasgow on Friday after spending six days in the United Arab Emirates.

It has not been confirmed if the player was on the trip or if any close contacts have been identified.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

You could have put Charles Green in charge of Celtic this season and he wouldn't have been able to gently caress it up half as well as they have, just catastrophe after catastrophe.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Meanwhile the better run half of the Old Firm just went 22 points clear at the top, with the fifteenth straight win in the league, and our slightly misfiring striker scoring two good goals.

And got Michael Stewart to show himself up.

Hibs v Celtic Colts is gonna be a cracker.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

Total Meatlove posted:

Meanwhile the better run half of the Old Firm just went 22 points clear at the top, with the fifteenth straight win in the league, and our slightly misfiring striker scoring two good goals.

And got Michael Stewart to show himself up.

Hibs v Celtic Colts is gonna be a cracker.

I thought Hibs were Celtic Colts

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

biglads posted:

I thought Hibs were Celtic Colts

It’s like an U-23’s vs U-18’s thing I think.

All football below the Championship suspended for three weeks.

Reports that up to 13 players and the coaching staff at Celtic are to self isolate for 10 days.

In terms of costs to the players health, the club, their reputation, and to wider Scottish football, those pints by the pool might be the most expensive ever.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

And Celtic have just announced the player with covid is Christopher Jullian who was taken to the "training camp" despite being injured and out for 4 months.

Kinda just amazed at this point.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Honestly thought you were at the wind up until I read that statement.

Is that what it was like for you lot when Pedro was stood in a bush? I can understand the appeal.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
It’s like having ten years to formulate the perfect dinner for your dream partner, and ending up slamming your cock in the waffle grill while making GBS threads yourself. Also another person is unexpectedly romancing your partner after learning how to be a world class chef in 4 months. Also you spread a plague.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...
Hibs will still lose. Because Hibs are poo poo.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

BisonDollah posted:

And Celtic have just announced the player with covid is Christopher Jullian who was taken to the "training camp" despite being injured and out for 4 months.

Kinda just amazed at this point.

It really is ....

.... Mental As Anything

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

watching the random assortment of players that aren't big J's drinking buddies

It's like when you put together a team of strangers at 5 -a side :shepicide:

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Turnbull hit's a great free kick though

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Hibs hibsed Hibsing it

How are Celtic so poo poo at defending set pieces?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Are we calling them the Bhanter Years or the Banter Yhears? What’s everyone’s preference?

https://twitter.com/mcgowan_stephen/status/1349633346855460864?s=21