Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

We just blown up the moons we made along the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i have it on good authority that the moon is in fact cheese

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Goons Are Gifts

Great let's blow it up to make molten cheese that covers the earth and solve every cheese based problem humanity ever had, which should be like, at least 80% of all problems as far as I heard

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Goons Are Great posted:

Great let's blow it up to make molten cheese that covers the earth and solve every cheese based problem humanity ever had, which should be like, at least 80% of all problems as far as I heard

welcome to cheese world

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Dick Bastardly posted:

welcome to cheese world

I heard this place is pretty "grate" haha

:yikes:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

nut

what will happen to the man in it

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

He will become huge

nut

what will happen to all the other men inside of it reporting to the nsa every time i post bad word on internet

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

bee eater posted:

what will happen to the man in it

He will live on in our hearts, right next to the dog.

treasure bear

alnilam

I wanna thank all my bros that helped me get here today... Newty. My main bro-he, tyke. Kep dawg. Is my man Cav in here today, dish, u there?

ty manifisto

joke_explainer

Nosfereefer posted:

it's technically feasible at this point

Is it?

I can't think of any way to blow up the moon. That doesn't mean it's impossible, but... like... seems like it would take a lot.

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

Is it?

I can't think of any way to blow up the moon. That doesn't mean it's impossible, but... like... seems like it would take a lot.

the death star blew up a whole planet much much larger than the moon, it couldn't be that hard

ty manifisto

alnilam

sorry spoilers for anyone who hasn't gotten past act 1 of star waars a new hope

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

Well to be honest it worked on Aldaran but when it came to the that moon Endor the thing kinda blew up before it could do it, so, I mean, yeah let's be careful alright. I cannot afford to lose another 250 000 000 000 000 Megatons of steel

Lovely Primate

Goons Are Great posted:

Well to be honest it worked on Aldaran but when it came to the that moon Endor the thing kinda blew up before it could do it, so, I mean, yeah let's be careful alright. I cannot afford to lose another 250 000 000 000 000 Megatons of steel

we could make it out of plastic, heres my pitch

1 cheap
2 renewable, good for the enviroment
3 airsoft guns are made from plastic and those hurt like a bitch

Escape From Noise

Maybe we should start with something smaller and work our way up to blowing up the moon. Maybe something like, oh...I don't know...maybe an asteroid or something. Like that one from the movie Armageddon.

Goons Are Gifts

Just spitballing here, but the earth's core is comparably small and made of iron, plus we can distract him with a magnet

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i disagree. weak wristed compromises and half hearted attempts have gotten us nowhere. in fact forget the moon. let us destroy the entire UNIVERSE!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

i disagree. weak wristed compromises and half hearted attempts have gotten us nowhere. in fact forget the moon. let us destroy the entire UNIVERSE!

But that's where I keep all of my stuff!

pixaal

please move all stuff from Universe 1 to Universe b

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

What about my weekend? I had plans you know...

pixaal

weekends are part of universe 1 there will be no more weekends

sig by owlhawk911

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i think you'll find weekends no problem after we destroy space-time

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Now when am I gonna tear it up?

nut

Nosfereefer posted:

more like biverse

Manifisto

gonna huff and puff and blow down the moon :evilbuddy:

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

OK how about we smoke the moon?

Escape From Noise

Isn't it dangerous to smoke rocks?

pixaal

Moon rocks are perfectly fine it's just weed

pixaal

Wait! The moon is made of weed abort abort

nut

op i don't see how the moon could get even more popular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

alnilam posted:

*eyeing the "blow up the moon" button* it seems unthinkable i know, but we must be realistic - the moon is probably having this same conversation about us right now

lmao