Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Play, you've been paid. Who is LIGHTS KAMARA ACTION? Trying to get you paid for third place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

wandler20 posted:

Play, you've been paid. Who is LIGHTS KAMARA ACTION? Trying to get you paid for third place.

Dats me. I’m cool just rolling it over to next years dues, if it’s less of a headache

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

GD_American posted:

Dats me. I’m cool just rolling it over to next years dues, if it’s less of a headache

I'll just send it over in case something happens with me/the league/etc. Thanks.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Thanks again for running this, Wandler. Waah's new av is a nice touch to this league. :D

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

GD_American posted:

that's a pro-tier fantasy name, bro :respek:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Silly Burrito posted:

Thanks again for running this, Wandler. Waah's new av is a nice touch to this league. :D

Lol, I didn't know which to use but I always liked the turtles.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Silly Burrito posted:

It sure is... something lol

Oh well. maybe next year I'll learn my lesson and not be terrible.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Also, I'd like to point out that you guys missed out on an opportunity to call me the worst player in NFCS Dynasty history. Real rookie move ladies and gents.

Also, never too early to start thinking about next year. It's time to start building spreadsheets now.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

waah posted:

Also, I'd like to point out that you guys missed out on an opportunity to call me the worst player in NFCS Dynasty history. Real rookie move ladies and gents.

Also, never too early to start thinking about next year. It's time to start building spreadsheets now.

But you aren’t, depending on how you look at it. Your final record was 3-10. Last year we had two players finish at 2-11.

So if you want to go for THAT record, it’s still achievable. :D

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

So I guess we need to talk about the upcoming season since you know no one knows what's gonna happen this season.

Selfish reason for post: I want to know when I can get rid of this avatar.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I think you've served your time. Feel free to change it.

As for the league, if everyone wants to do it again I'll continue to run it.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

I'm down for round 3.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I'm up for it, though it may truly be fantasy football this year

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Works for me although if the season gets cancelled we should probably just dissolve all the keepers and restart right? Seems good to everyone? Glad we've got consensus on that plan.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

Works for me although if the season gets cancelled we should probably just dissolve all the keepers and restart right? Seems good to everyone? Glad we've got consensus on that plan.

bwahahahaha no

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

bwahahahaha no

I'm sorry but you're outvoted 1-11

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Yeah keepers are dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
noooo I forgot about the Thursday game. If I lose this playoff game by less than the difference between Josh Jacobs and JK Dobbins I will be very upset

And yes I want to do it again. I keep forgetting to go to this thread but I've enjoyed the league a lot and at least done my best to keep up with it. I'm not quite spending as much time on football things these days but this league is perfect for me. Maybe we can even add back two players (although it is fun to have a full team of pretty great options when you play with only 10)

Also I maintain my status as luckiest guy in the whole league, given I somehow got to the two seed while my points scored says I should be in sixth :P

Joey Freshwater posted:

Yeah keepers are dumb

I don't even have keepers left to play at this point lol

but yeah, doesn't really matter for me re: keepers, don't care. kinda fun to randomize the whole thing in the draft

Play fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Dec 19, 2020