Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Applewhite posted:

Then what will Ongorts wear on HIS belt?

An O?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

fucks sake, op

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Maybe he stole it from Weeko (he wanted to stretch it out because he's a jerk)

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My favourite was always Strongo meets the Fortunate Four. They're a band of mercenaries the Evil Wizard hires to kill Strongo, you think they're bad but then they double cross the Evil Wizard at the last moment and save Strongo so then you realise they're good really but then they steal a big sack of gold from Strongo and run away so you realise that they're sort of good but not all the way good.

There's Drunko who's always drunk but somehow still really good with a bow and arrow and his throwing knives.

Then there's Oldo, he's a really old man with a long white beard, he knows how to make potions. He also does spells but they hardly ever work, but sometimes they do and they're really powerful.

There's Blacko, who's even bigger than Strongo and nearly as strong! He carries a really big hammer, he's very smart too, but he's shy so doesn't talk much. He also seems to really really like Weeko for some reason.

Finally there's Lezbinia, she's the leader, she has a red mohawk and dual wields two sabres. She's really cool.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

jazzyhattrick posted:

My favourite was always Strongo meets the Fortunate Four. They're a band of mercenaries the Evil Wizard hires to kill Strongo, you think they're bad but then they double cross the Evil Wizard at the last moment and save Strongo so then you realise they're good really but then they steal a big sack of gold from Strongo and run away so you realise that they're sort of good but not all the way good.

There's Drunko who's always drunk but somehow still really good with a bow and arrow and his throwing knives.

Then there's Oldo, he's a really old man with a long white beard, he knows how to make potions. He also does spells but they hardly ever work, but sometimes they do and they're really powerful.

There's Blacko, who's even bigger than Strongo and nearly as strong! He carries a really big hammer, he's very smart too, but he's shy so doesn't talk much. He also seems to really really like Weeko for some reason.

Finally there's Lezbinia, she's the leader, she has a red mohawk and dual wields two sabres. She's really cool.

That is a good one.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Applewhite posted:

In retrospect the "W" on Wrongo's belt should have been a dead giveaway.

To be fair, Weeko and Beautia don’t exactly party with Mensa.

DerekSmartymans fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Sep 9, 2019

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm confused, did you skip over the solo Weeko story where he goes back home to visit his family and recovers that magical heirloom? I think it was the Medallion of Very Faint Glowing Blue Light but I might be misremembering.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

By popular demand posted:

I'm confused, did you skip over the solo Weeko story where he goes back home to visit his family and recovers that magical heirloom? I think it was the Medallion of Very Faint Glowing Blue Light but I might be misremembering.

Don’t worry, we haven’t skipped it.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Strongo the Champion

Strongo and Beautia were by the beach playing in the sand. Beauita was wearing a skimpy bikini and Strongo was wearing a thong. Strongo’s best friend Weeko was taking pictures.
“Why are you taking pictures Weeko?” Beautia asked.
“Its for a calendar. I’m going to put a different picture above each month and sell them to raise money to fight cancer.”
Beautia nodded. Fighting cancer was important.
“In that case, here’s something for July.” She made a very sexy pose. Weeko did not take a picture.

“Hey look there’s a man lying down on the beach.” Said Strongo. “He might need help.”
There was a man lying down on the beach. He had black skin, red white, and blue striped shorts and an enormous afro.
“Do you need help?” Asked Strongo.
“Yes.” The man replied. “My name is Tallo and I come from the Haarlem Kingdom. My ship sunk when we were trying to get to our next game. All my friends and teammates are probably dead.”
“That’s too bad.” Said Strongo. “What’s this game you mentioned?”

“Oh, it’s called basketball. There’s two teams: one’s called the Haarlem Globetrotters who I play for, the other’s called the Cleanington Generals. You bounce a ball up and down a court and try to throw it through a hoop way up high. The team that does this the most is the winner.”
“That sounds like fun!” Beautia cried.
“What do you get if you win? Asked Weeko.
“One hundred dollars” said Tallo.
“Wow.” said Strongo, thinking of all the things a hundred dollars could buy.
“What if you lose?” asked Weeko.
“You are sacrificed to the gods.” said Tallo
“Hmm that doesn’t sound so appealing” said Strongo “What if you had to pay a hundred dollars if you lose and that money goes to fight cancer?”
Everyone nodded; fighting cancer was important.

“Why don’t you come back to the village and show us some basketball?” asked Beautia.
“Sure. I don’t have anything else to do.” said Tallo.
They all walked back to the village, where a curious crowd had soon gathered.
“Who are you” asked one child.
“I am Tallo. My new friend Strongo brought me here to show you basketball.”
“Basketball?” Asked another.
Tallo reached into his enormous afro and pulled out a wooden basket with the bottom cut out.
“This is a basket.”
Tallo put the basket way up high. Then he reached into his afro and pulled out a big orange ball.
“This is a ball.”
He threw the ball into the basket then turned to the crowd and said:
“The secret of basketball is that its all about throwing balls into baskets.”
The crowd murmured. This was exciting.
:”Oh” said the child, “now I get it. Basketball!”

Several months passed and basketball had become very popular. Tallo had started a youth basketball league to keep kids away from drugs and help raise money for cancer. Today was the first day of the league and Strongo had gotten up so that he could be a coach.
“Hello, Tallo.” Said Strongo greeting his friend. “I’m here to be a coach. I’ve thought about it long and hard and I think I would like to coach the rich kids’ team.”
Tallo shook his head sadly.
“I’m sorry Strongo but the rich kids’ team already has a coach, Bad Wizard was the first one here and he called dibs.”
“What. You can’t let Bad Wizard coach a team. He hates me and wants to take over the entire town.” shouted Strongo.
“I know you’ve had your differences in the past” said Tallo “but Bad Wizard said he hates cancer and drugs and those are the only two things necessary to be a coach.”
“Fine.” said Strongo grumpily. “What other teams are there?”
“I’m afraid that the only team left is the fat nerds.”
Strongo was conflicted. He really wanted to coach a basketball team but they were also fat nerds.
“Fine. Tell the fat nerds that I’m their new coach.”

The next day Strongo and his best friend Weeko were meeting the fat nerd team for the first time.
“I’m Fatto” said the first one. “I have confidence issues and never believed in myself”
“I’m Chubbo” said the second. “The rich kids pick on me and the ladies think I’m lame.”
There was also Lardo whose parents were never home, Blubbo who had no personal struggles to overcome and just liked basketball, and Foodo who was very religious.
“Okay” said Strongo “the big basketball finals are in only a couple of days. We really have to hustle if we want to beat Bad Wizard and the rich kids team.”
Fatto looked glum. “It’s not like we’re going to win. Haven’t you heard? We’re the fat nerds team. We never win.”
“I have heard that. But that’s okay because I’m your coach now and I will teach you how to play basketball. The most important part of basketball is putting the ball into the basket.” Strongo said beginning his lesson.
“You don’t know anything about basketball! I hate you!” shouted Chubbo
“Shut up” shouted Strongo. He was getting angry. These kids had a lot of personal struggles and didn’t trust him.

“Yoo-hoo” said Beautia sexily as she walked into practice. “I just wanted to see how my boyfriend was doing.”
“That’s your girlfriend?" asked Chubbo.
“Yes.” Strongo replied.
“Wow, can you teach me how to get a girlfriend like that?”
“Yes. And I’ll also teach you how to believe in yourself and be friends and also be good at basketball.”
“Wow” said Chubbo
“Hooray” said Lardo
“In God all things are possible” said Foodo
Strongo smiled. Thanks to Beautia the children all trusted him and were learning to work as a team.

When the big basketball finals came, the fat nerds team did really well. They did a lot of teamwork and believed in themselves and defeated the fish people’s team, the Avian youth team, the random villagers team, and the town guards team. They became very popular with the audience who watched all the games.
“Wow, I can’t believe that’s the fat nerds team!” said one villager.
“Neither can I. They don’t play like fat nerds at all!” said a different one.
“It’s because they have the power of teamwork!” said Strongo.
“But they don’t have the power of magic.” said Bad Wizard who was watching this exchange on his crystal ball from a pizza parlor across town. He had taken the rich kids out for pizza since they had won all of their games and were going to face the fat nerds team in the finals tomorrow.
“That one hundred dollars is as good as ours” said Casho one of the rich kids, as he dug into a slice of Pepperoni with a knife and fork.
“Indeed. Not that we need it because we’re so rich! You could hardly expect the fat nerds team to put up much of a fight.” said Posho, a different rich kid.
“If nobody wants their hundred dollars, I’ll take it.” said Streeto a 7-foot tall adult who was being paid to pretend to be a rich kid. “Indubitably” he added.
Bad Wizard piped in:
“You fools. We’ve only gotten as far as we have because of the power of money and Streeto’s natural ability at the 3-point line. But Tallo will be referee tomorrow and he’s unbribable and Strongo’s team has the power of friendship. If we don’t do anything tomorrow we’re sure to lose. Luckily,” an evil smile crossed his lips, “I have a plan.”

The next day was the finals game between the rich kids’ team and the fat nerds’ team. The fat nerds were lined up on one side of the center of the court and the rich kids on the other side. Tallo was there in a black-and-white striped shirt because he was the referee.
Tallo said:
“All right. I want a nice clean game. No fighting, no drugs, and no cheating.”
Then he reached into his afro, pulled out a ball, and threw it up in the air.
Streeto took the ball and threw it to Casho but Blubbo caught it instead. Blubbo started bouncing the ball to his hoop.
“Yes” said Strongo “Interception!” He high-fived his best friend Weeko.

“Not so fast there Strongo” Bad Wizard muttered angrily. His eyes began flashing and he began chanting in some strange language.
“Summonum Monsterum Goodus atus Basketballum!”
Suddenly some monsters appeared on the court and began attacking the fat nerds.
“Hey that’s cheating” said Weeko.
“I had nothing to do with this.” lied Bad Wizard “The monsters are just attacking your team because they’re hungry and your team is so chubby.”
Strongo knew having more than 5 people on the court at a time was against the rules but he was pretty sure summoning monsters to attack the opposing team was against the rules too and besides the fat nerds were in trouble.

“I say boys. It seems like the Fat Nerds are going to be a fat lunch.” laughed Posho wealthily.
“They say you are what you eat. I hope the monsters don’t become very fat too.” sneered Casho richily.
That did it. Strongo was angry now. Mocking people for their weight wasn’t cool and neither was trying to murder children. Strongo ripped off his shirt and his muscles glistened.
“Hello November.” said Weeko, taking a picture.
Strongo ran onto the court and punched the monster attacking Blubbo. Then he punched the monsters attacking the other children.
“Hooray” said Lardo
“You saved us” said Fatto
“All praises to God, the true hero” said Foodo.

Bad Wizard stromed up to Strongo and his defeated monsters, Tallo following close behind him.
“Cheater. Cheater. Tallo arrest this cheater!” shouted Bad Wizard.
“I can’t arrest people. I’m only a referee.” said Tallo
“You can only have five people on the court at a time but you have six. Cheater! Disqualify them.”
“I was only on the court in the first place because your monsters were attacking my team.”
“They aren’t my monsters. You can’t prove I summoned them.” said Bad Wizard crossing his arms.

“No but I can.” said Weeko. “Here look at these pictures I took of Strongo. In the background you can see Bad Wizard performing a magic ritual right when the monsters appeared.”
Everyone looked and sure enough, in the background Bad Wizard was performing a magic ritual right as the first monsters appeared.
Tallo placed his hand on his chin as he studied the photo. “This is a very serious violation, summoning monsters to murder the opposing team is absolutely against the rules, but so is having six people on the court at a time.”
He took his hand off his chin and stood up straight. “I’ve made a decision. Strongo’s team will get a free-throw and if they make it they win the game, if the miss Bad Wizard’s team will win."
Everyone nodded, this was a very fair decision. Strongo chose Lardo to make the shot. Lardo bounced the ball up and down but then he looked out into the crowd and looked very sad. Strongo called a time-out.

“Lardo, what’s wrong?”
“My parents said they would be here, for the big game, but they’re not. My dad was probably working at his high-powered architecture firm again. They’re never around.” said Lardo glumly
“Lardo, listen to me. Me and the other fat nerds, we’re your family now. And we are here. The power of friendship, Lardo, it’s also the power of family.” Tears were welling up in Strongo’s eyes. “Do you understand?”
Lardo’s eyes were glistening with tears.
“Yes, Strongo. I do.”
Strongo called a time-in and went back to the sidelines. Lardo bounced the ball and then he tried to throw but he missed.

“Its a good thing someone trying to murder you gives you two free-throws” said Weeko.
“Remember Lardo. We’re your family!” shouted Strongo.
Lardo nodded. He bounced the ball and then threw it into the hoop. The whole arena went wild. And confetti started streaming from the ceiling.

“Wow we won a game that gives me a lot of self-confidence.” said Fatto.
Chubbo was being mobbed by hot girls.
“All these girls keep asking me on dates” said Chubbo.
"Basketball is such a fun game." said Blubbo.
Foodo took out a cross and kissed it.
“Nothing good occurs except through God’s power!” said Foodo.
The rich kids watched the fat nerds celebrate as they pulled the one hundred dollar bills out of their wallets to donate to cancer research.
“I say, the fat nerds are good at basketball now. I think we should start being nice to them” said Posho
“Indeed” said Casho.
“One of you needs to cover my hundred dollars.” said Streeto.

Strongo looked at the crisp one hundred dollar bill in his hands and the hands of all the fat nerds. He was very happy. He had made new friends and made some money. He looked at his best friend Weeko and his camera.
“Hey Weeko. How about one last picture for old time’s sake.”
“Sure.” said Weeko.
The fat nerds gathered around Strongo and also the rich kids joined in because they were friends now.
“Say cheese.” said Weeko.
“Cheeeeeseeeeee.” everyone said laughing.

Flash

Far away in his lair Bad Wizard watched the proceedings on his crystal ball. He had teleported away before anyone noticed so he wouldn’t have to donate a hundred dollars to cancer research because he was both evil and poor. "You may have won this round Strongo, but there’s more to life than basketball. I will get you eventually. One day I will win.”

BIG FLUFFY DOG fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Sep 12, 2019

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
*cheers for the fat nerds and Strongo then asks where to buy Weeko’s calendars*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
One of Strongo’s strangest adventures to be sure, but also one of his most heartwarming.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

gently caress cancer

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The Weeko calendar subplot was definitely my favorite part. I loved him deadpan not taking Beautia’s picture.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Amazing.

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Strongo the Champion

I think Tallo was the inspiration for the characters in a made for TV movie I remember from my childhood, where he and his friends were marooned on the Isle of Gilled Egans. Was this a shameless rip off, or a Red Sonja situation?

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Is Bad Wizard any relation to Ghost Wizard from The Begun of Tigtone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-J3nJerAyQ
I feel that whoever made that video is channelling the adventures of Strongo.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
applewhite this is kinda long can you just have some dude on fiver make me a animation

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

applewhite this is kinda long can you just have some dude on fiver make me a animation

We should start a kickstarter

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
There are like four Strongo stories in the pipe right now so that's why the update is taking so long. I'm pushing through.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Weeko mooning over Tallo

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Some Beautia fanart I found on Deviantart

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

you found that on angelfire circa 1998, don't lie

e: wait, you weren't the webmaster for strongofanworld were you? if so sorry for getting so mad (i was XxXfishKINGXxX) when you took down that Weeko/Fish Prince fic, which I now recognize was inappropriate for that kind of site.

Grand Prize Winner fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Sep 16, 2019

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Grand Prize Winner posted:

e: wait, you weren't the webmaster for strongofanworld were you? if so sorry for getting so mad (i was XxXfishKINGXxX) when you took down that Weeko/Fish Prince fic, which I now recognize was inappropriate for that kind of site.

Not me, but I think we’ve all been through that phase.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Nah mang, that webmaster got insanely obsessed with that apocryphal Clint of the West and was shot by federal agents for making (mistaken) threats to the office of the then POTUS.

What a clusterfuck of a person.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Sorry this took so long to post. Last weekend was packed and so was all this week.
This story was the real bottleneck. The others shouldn't take so long. Upcoming fairly soon are:

Strongo Vs. The Fortunate Four

The Hero's Welcome

and

Strongo and the Scary Temple

Anyway, please enjoy:

WEB OF THE ENCHANTRESS

“Go, Strongo, go!” Beautia cheered as Strongo wrestled a giant monster.
Strongo got the monster in a chokehold and squeezed it until it was dead, then he punched its head clean off in one hit. Blood sprayed all over everywhere.
“You’re so strong!” Beautia clapped and ran to kiss him. “I love you, Strongo!”
Strongo kissed her back.
“I love you, too!” he said.
“Why do you love me, Strongo?” asked Beautia.
Strongo didn’t even have to think about it.
“Because you’re so beautiful,” he answered.
“What would you do if you met someone even more beautiful than me?” asked Beautia.
“You’re the most beautiful woman in the world, so that would never happen,” said Strongo.
Beautia gave Strongo a huge kiss and hugged him as hard as she could.
Strongo’s best friend Weeko made a yucky face.
“It’s easy to be beautiful when the Bad Wizard has built you out of the most beautiful parts of the most beautiful women in the world,” he said.
“You’re just jealous because you will never be as beautiful as me,” said Beautia.
Weeko looked at his reflection in a puddle of the monster’s blood and a tear fell from his eye.
Beautia went back to kissing Strongo.

Deep inside her sinister cave, the Evil Enchantress cackled evilly as she spied on Strongo and Beautia in her magic mirror.
“Enjoy him while you can, Beautia. Soon, Strongo will be mine!” she said.
The Evil Enchantress was hideously ugly. Her back was bent. She had warts on her hands. Her white hair was like cobwebs and her yellow teeth were like a crooked fence.
“Now for my plan!” She went over to her enchanted pool where she kept her magic amulet.
She twisted the magic ring on her finger around three times and yelled, “Arise, magic amulet!”
A magic amulet made of gold and covered in gems of fifteen different colors floated up out of the pool and into her hand.
“This amulet will trap all of Beautia’s beauty and give it to me!” She cackled.
She looked back at the magic mirror. Strongo and Beautia were still kissing.
“We’ll see if Strongo still loves you once I’ve stolen all your beauty, Beautia!” She cackled again and stroked the amulet in her warty hands.

Later, Beautia was washing the monster’s blood off herself in the river when an ugly old lady called out to her from the bushes.
“Yoo hoo, beautiful girl!” called the ugly old lady.
“What is it, old lady?” asked Beautia.
“You are so beautiful,” said the old lady. “What do you think of my amulet?”
Beautia looked at the old lady’s amulet. It was made of gold and covered in sparkling gems. Beautia’s green eye lit up when she saw it.
“It is wonderful!” said Beautia.
“Would you like to touch it?” asked the ugly old lady.
“Yes, please!” said Beautia. She reached out and touched the amulet.
Suddenly there was a flash of light. The old lady was gone! In her place was the most beautiful woman Beautia had ever seen. She was tall and pale with long black hair and a long, black dress. Her eyes were gold. She was just as beautiful as Beautia!
“Fool! I was the Evil Enchantress all along!” said the Evil Enchantress.
“What happened? Where did the ugly old lady go?” asked Beautia.
“The ugly old lady is you now!” laughed the Evil Enchantress. She showed Beautia’s reflection in a mirror.
“Oh no!” Beautia cried. “My beauty!”
“You are ugly now and as soon as Strongo sees you, he won’t love you anymore,” said the Evil Enchantress.
“Give me back my beauty!” Beautia tried to hit the enchantress, but the Evil Enchantress just twisted her ring three times and made an invisible barrier. She laughed as Beautia’s punches bounced off.
Beautia cried out of her blue eye. The tear ran down her wrinkled, warty cheek.
“Beautia, where did you go?” Strongo called for her.
“Oh no! I can’t let Strongo see me!” said Beautia.
Strongo was following Beautia’s trail through the jungle. Weeko was with him.
“I thought I heard Beautia’s voice,” said Weeko.
Beautia hid behind a big leaf. The Evil Enchantress hid behind a tree.
“I’m not here,” lied Beautia.
Strongo laughed. He thought she was playing a game.
“Come out from behind that leaf so I can kiss your beautiful lips,” said Strongo.
“No… I don’t want to kiss you anymore,” Beautia lied. “You should go away.”
“Are you switching sides again?” asked Weeko.
“No,” said Beautia. “Leave me alone!”
Strongo pushed the leaf out of the way but Beautia was already gone. She ran away into the dark jungle where no-one could see her. She was crying very hard.
Strongo was about to chase her but just then he saw the Evil Enchantress step out from behind a tree.
“Wowza!” he said. The Evil Enchantress was as beautiful as Beautia!
“Who are you?” he asked.
“I’m the Beautiful Enchantress,” she lied.
“Are you good, or evil?” asked Weeko. He didn’t like girls and didn’t care that the Evil Enchantress was beautiful.
Strongo jabbed Weeko with his elbow.
“Obviously she’s good because she is so beautiful,” he said.
“She might only be pretending to be good,” said Weeko. He rubbed the bruise Strongo had given him.
The Evil Enchantress frowned. She twisted her magic ring three times and whispered a magic spell to make Weeko poop his pants.
“Oh no!” cried Weeko.
“Weeko, that’s gross!” yelled Strongo. “Get out of here!”
“It was an accident!” yelled Weeko. He waddled away as fast as he could to go change his pants.
“Looks like it’s just you and me,” said the Evil Enchantress. “Let’s go on a date.”
“I should find Beautia,” said Strongo. “She might get lost in the jungle.”
“Sometimes women run away to test if you still love them,” said the enchantress. “The fastest way to get her to come back is to make her jealous.”
“How can I make her jealous?” asked Strongo.
“Go out on a date with me. When she sees us together, she will get jealous and come back,” said the Evil Enchantress.
“I guess that sounds like a good plan,” said Strongo.
The Evil Enchantress hugged Strongo’s arm and smiled an evil smile.

Strongo and the Evil Enchantress went on a romantic boat ride down the jungle river. The Evil Enchantress twisted her magic ring three times on her finger and her long black dress turned into a short black dress.
“Isn’t this romantic?” asked the enchantress.
“Yes,” said Strongo. “Beautia would be very jealous to see this.”
“We need to make her more jealous,” said the enchantress. “Kiss me.”
Strongo took the Evil Enchantress in his muscly arms and kissed her so hard that her socks popped off her feet and her hair stood up.
“Wowza!” said the Evil Enchantress. She didn’t know that was Strongo’s weakest kiss.
Beautia saw them kiss from her hiding place in the jungle.
“Noooo!” she cried.
Strongo stopped kissing the enchantress and dropped her in the boat.
“I thought I heard Beautia’s voice!” he said.
Strongo looked, but didn’t see Beautia. The Evil Enchantress’s eyes turned red and she growled. Her bottom hurt from being dropped in the boat.
“We need to kiss some more,” she told him in an angry voice. “Now!”
“Good idea,” said Strongo. “I think it might be working.”

Weeko had also heard Beautia shout. He found her hiding place.
“Why are you spying on my best friend, you ugly old naked lady?” he asked her.
“Oh, Weeko! It’s me, Beautia!” she said. Her blue eye was full of tears.
“You can’t fool me,” said Weeko. “Beautia is beautiful.”
Even more tears came out of her blue eye. “Oh no, I’m so ugly you don’t even recognize me!” she sobbed.
Weeko looked at her. She wasn’t beautiful, but the skin of her arms and legs and face were different colors, and she had one blue eye that was human and one green eye that was a tiger’s eye.
“Maybe you are Beautia,” he said. “Why are you so ugly now?”
“The Evil Enchantress stole my beauty with her amulet,” said Beautia. “And now she’s trying to steal Strongo!”
“So she was evil,” said Weeko. “I knew it!”
“We have to get my beauty back so Strongo will keep loving me,” said Beautia.
“Do we have to get it back?” asked Weeko.
“If we don’t, he’ll fall in love with the Evil Enchantress,” said Beautia.
Weeko didn’t want Strongo falling in love with two girls.
“We have to save him,” he said.
Back in the boat, Strongo stopped kissing the enchantress.
“We’ve been kissing for a long time and Beautia still hasn’t come back,” he said. “Your plan isn’t working.”
The Evil Enchantress was all dizzy from being kissed.
“What do you mean? I think it’s working perfectly,” she said in a dizzy voice.
“Beautia still hasn’t come back,” said Strongo.
“Why do you want her back when you can have me? I’m just as beautiful as she is,” said the Evil Enchantress.
“You’re as beautiful as Beautia, but you’re not as good at kissing,” said Strongo.
This made the Evil Enchantress very angry. She had to pretend very hard to be nice.
“This calls for drastic measures,” said the Evil Enchantress.
“What does that mean?” asked Strongo.
“You have to marry me,” said the Evil Enchantress. “It’s the only way.”
“I don’t want to get married to you,” said Strongo.
“It will just be for pretend,” said the Evil Enchantress.
“Do you promise?” asked Strongo.
“I promise,” the Evil Enchantress said, but she had her fingers crossed behind her back.

The river ran right to the Evil Enchantress’s cave.
“We can get married in my cave,” said the Evil Enchantress.
“Pretend married,” said Strongo.
“Yes, that’s what I meant to say,” the enchantress lied.
The Evil Enchantress led Strongo into her sinister cave. Weeko and Beautia snuck in after them.
“There are sure a lot of spiderwebs in here,” said Beautia.
“And spiders,” said Weeko.
They followed the Evil Enchantress and Strongo deeper and deeper into the cave. Spiders crawled on everything. It got very dark.
“I can’t see,” said Weeko. ‘I wish I’d brought a light.”
“I can see,” said Beautia. Her tiger’s eye let her see in the dark and she was able to lead the way.
Suddenly, Beautia saw a skeleton!
“Eek!” Beautia cried.
“What is it?” asked Weeko.
“A skeleton!” said Beautia. “Kill it!”
Weeko swung his knife at the darkness and knocked the skeleton’s head off.
“Looks like this skeleton was already dead,” said Weeko.
“Thank goodness,” said Beautia.
“The skeleton had a torch,” said Weeko. He lit the torch with his matches.
“Eek!” Beautia screamed again. The whole room was full of skeletons all wrapped up in webs!
Weeko also screamed. A skeleton fell on him and webs got in his mouth.
They both tried to run away, but they accidentally fell down a hole hidden in the webs!

The Evil Enchantress brought Strongo all the way to the deepest part of the cave, right to the edge of a bottomless pit.
“Now for the wedding,” she said.
“How is Beautia supposed to see the wedding and get jealous if it’s all the way at the bottom of this cave?” asked Strongo.
“She’s been secretly following us the whole time,” said the Evil Enchantress. “When she sees us about to kiss, she will jump out.”
The Evil Enchantress twisted her magic ring and her clothes turned into a black wedding dress with a high collar shaped like a spiderweb. She twisted the ring again and fancy clothes appeared on Strongo.
“Now the wedding can begin,” said the Evil Enchantress.
“What do I do?” asked Strongo.
“Hold my hands,” said the enchantress.
“Ok.” He held her hands.
“Now, close your eyes,” she said.
Strongo closed his eyes.
The Evil Enchantress smiled and her eyes glowed red. Her teeth turned into poisonous fangs. She opened her mouth wide to bite.
Suddenly Weeko and Beautia fell down out of a hole in the ceiling and landed right on the Evil Enchantress!
“Ouch!” said Weeko and Beautia.
Strongo opened his eyes.
“Weeko! What are you doing here? I hope you changed your pants,” he said.
“I did,” said Weeko. He was still tied up with webs that hung from the ceiling. “But I’m not the only one who changed. Look!”
He showed Beautia to Strongo.
“Beautia!” Strongo was surprised.
“How did you know it was me?” asked Beautia. “My beauty is all gone!”
“What are you talking about?” asked Strongo. He brushed back her stringy hair to look in her wrinkled eyes. The green one sparkled. The blue one was filled with tears. “You’re the most beautiful woman in the world!”
Before Beautia could say anything, he gave her his strongest kiss right on her ugly lips. Her hair stood out straight and if she had socks on they would have exploded.
“I love you no matter what you look like,” said Strongo.
Beautia was too dizzy to talk.
“No!” The Evil Enchantress got out from underneath Strongo’s friends. “How can you still love her? I’ve stolen all her beauty!”
“You only stole her outside beauty,” said Strongo. “I love Beautia for what’s on the inside.”
The Evil Enchantress’s eyes glowed very red.
“You love her for what’s on the inside?” she yelled. “Just wait until you see what’s inside of me!”
She twisted her magic ring three times.
The cave started to shake. The Evil Enchantress’s body started to puff up. Her skin stretched. Her bones cracked. Four huge spider legs burst out of her ribs, and her arms and legs also turned into spider legs.
She grew and grew until finally she was a giant spider as big as a house!
“I’m going to gobble up your precious Beautia, then what’s inside of her will be inside of me!” she roared. Green poison dripped from her fangs.
“Gobble this!” Strongo hit her with an uppercut so strong it sent her flying toward the bottomless pit.
“Wait, Strongo! The amulet!” yelled Beautia.
The giant spider was still wearing the amulet with all Beautia’s beauty!
“Say goodbye to your beauty forever, Beautia!” laughed the Evil Enchantress. “It’s coming with me down the bottomless pit!”
One of her legs got stuck on Weeko and pulled him into the pit after her!
“Weeko!” Strongo and Beautia both ran to the edge of the pit. There was a flash of light and they had to cover their eyes.
“The web!” said Beautia. She pointed at the web rope that was still hanging from the ceiling down into the pit.
Strongo grabbed it and pulled. There was someone on the other end.
It was Weeko!
“I saved the amulet,” said Weeko.
“Wowza!” said Beauta and Strongo.
Weeko was so beautiful! His skin was smooth. His hair was like gold. His eyes were like deep pools.
Strongo reached out to brush Weeko’s cheek. Weeko blushed.
“I wish you looked like this all the time,” said Strongo.
“All I have to do is keep the amulet,” said Weeko.
“No,” said Strongo. “That’s Beautia’s beauty.”
Weeko’s beautiful eyes were full of tears, but he took off the amulet and handed it to Strongo. He was back to normal old Weeko.
Strongo snapped the amulet in half. Beautia’s beauty flowed back into her and in a flash of light she was back to her beautiful self!
“I’m glad that worked!” said Beautia.
She kissed Weeko on the cheek.
"Thank you for saving my beauty," said Beautia. "I guess I was wrong when I said you'd never be as beautiful as me."
"Yuck," Weeko wiped Beautia's kiss off his cheek. "You're welcome if you don't kiss me again."
"Ok, I won't," said Beautia.
She felt herself all over to make sure everything was back to normal.
“That Evil Enchantress better not have moved anything around,” she said.
Strongo pinched her bottom.
“Feels the same to me,” he said.
Beautia’s bare foot touched something gold on the ground. She picked it up.
“It’s the Enchantress’s magic ring,” she said. “She must have dropped it when she transformed.”
“Maybe you can use it to do magic,” said Strongo.
“What about the Evil Enchantress?” asked Weeko.
They all looked down into the bottomless pit. There was only darkness.
“I think she’s reached the end of her rope,” said Beautia.
They all laughed together.

Down, down, down, far down the pit, the Evil Enchantress dangled upside down by a string of web. Her eight eyes glowed red.
“You may have beaten me this time, Beautia,” she said. “But someday I’ll destroy you and then Strongo will be mine!”

THE END

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Oct 6, 2019

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:golfclap:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The original manuscripts of Web of the Enchantress are practically illegible with overlapping revisions and notes. This was obviously a story the author struggled with for some time and he probably still never felt it came out quite right.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I think it's great just the way it is.
Unlike that scribbled notepad that was Strongo and the Treasure of The God's, that was def a cash grab by the author's estate the completion of which is theorised to have involved at least two ghost writers.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

By popular demand posted:

I think it's great just the way it is.
Unlike that scribbled notepad that was Strongo and the Treasure of The God's, that was def a cash grab by the author's estate the completion of which is theorised to have involved at least two ghost writers.

Kevin J. Anderson and Greg Bear I believe.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Oh no, nothing good will come from having an evil magic ring!

Numerical Anxiety
Sep 2, 2011

Hello.

Applewhite posted:

“I’m not here,” lied Beautia.

This is perhaps one of the greatest sentences ever composed in the English language.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Oh no, nothing good will come from having an evil magic ring!

Many writers claim to be inspired by J.R.R Tolkien but most of them are too cowardly to fully embrace his teachings.

E:vvvvvvv don't sign your posts, it's bad manners.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Sep 28, 2019

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
What the crap

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

TheSpamalope posted:

What the crap

Seriously, the enchantress should have know that Strongo's love is as powerful as his muscles

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Seriously, the enchantress should have know that Strongo's love is as powerful as his muscles

She would have to read all of that to know which she obvs didnt (correct choice)

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Numerical Anxiety posted:

This is perhaps one of the greatest sentences ever composed in the English language.

I dunno I was taken with this whole dialogue:
The Evil Enchantress frowned. She twisted her magic ring three times and whispered a magic spell to make Weeko poop his pants.
“Oh no!” cried Weeko.
“Weeko, that’s gross!” yelled Strongo. “Get out of here!”

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

TheSpamalope posted:

She would have to read all of that to know which she obvs didnt (correct choice)

Ah, you had the story read aloud to you. A bold choice imo

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I liked the part where he pinched her bottom

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

JK Fresco posted:

I liked the part where he pinched her bottom

Yeah that was a good part.

Strongo and the Fortunate Four will be up in about 2hrs so stay tuned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
STRONGO AND THE FORTUNATE FOUR

The Bad Wizard was out in the darkest part of the jungle gathering ingredients for his evil schemes.
“This silver flower is the last ingredient I need for my potion to turn my worst enemy, Strongo, to stone!” said the Bad Wizard.
He was just about to pick the flower when somebody stomped on it!
“Who dares?” shouted the Bad Wizard.
“I dare,” said the girl who’d stomped on the flower.
“Silver flowers are rare!” said the Bad Wizard. “Whoever you are, you’ll pay for this!”
“Don’t you recognize me?” The girl stepped out of the shadows.
She was wearing ninja clothes and had big muscles. Her white hair was shaved in a Mohawk. One of her eyes was a beautiful blue; the other eye was an eyepatch.
“Sapphire, the Blue-Eyed Ninja!” said the surprised wizard.
“You stole my eye, Bad Wizard!” said Sapphire. “Now I’m going to steal your head!”
She pointed her ninja sword at the Bad Wizard’s neck.
“You can’t defeat me!” laughed the Bad Wizard. “I command monsters!”
He snapped his fingers and a giant monster stepped out of the shadows behind Sapphire. It raised its claws to slice her up.
“Duh! Look out, boss!” said a stupid voice.
A giant club smashed the monster’s head. Its eyeballs popped out and its brains sprayed out of the empty sockets.
A huge man stepped out of the shadows. He was dressed like a caveman and had a stupid face with big buck teeth. He was holding the giant club.
“This is my friend. His name is Blocko,” said Sapphire.
“No matter what his name is, he can’t beat my spells!” The Bad Wizard cast a spell to turn Blocko into a toad.
Just before his spell hit, another spell knocked it out of the way!
“Hee hee hee!” An old man stepped out from behind a tree. Smoke curled from the tip of his wand.
“This is my other friend, Oldo,” said Sapphire. “He can beat your spells.”
“But can he beat my tricks?” The Bad Wizard laughed and clicked his heels together. Springs popped out of his shoes and launched him into the air!
The Bad Wizard bounced through the jungle.
“Once I get back to my tower of bones, I’ll be safe!” he said.
SPROING! Suddenly the Bad Wizard was caught in a net!
“Haw haw haw!” a silly looking man laughed at him from the branch of a tree. He took a drink from a jug and hiccupped.
“This is my other, other friend, Drunko,” said Sapphire. “He’s the trickiest man in the world.”
Drunko hiccupped again.
“Also the drunkest,” said Sapphire.
The Bad Wizard was stuck hanging upside down. He couldn’t reach any of his magic spells or tricks.
“We’re called the Revengers,” said Sapphire. “Because we always get our revenge. We have brains, strength, magic, and tricks. No one can ever beat us.”
That gave the Bad Wizard an idea for a plan.
“Before you get your revenge on me, you should get your revenge on Strongo!” said the Bad Wizard.
“Why would I want revenge on Strongo?” asked Sapphire.
“Strongo was the one who made me steal your eye so that he could use it to build a girlfriend,” lied the Bad Wizard. “Her name is Beautia. Bring her to me and I can put your eye back.”
Sapphire swung her ninja sword at the Bad Wizard…
And cut him free of the net!
“I will capture Beautia and bring her to you so you can put back my eye,” said Sapphire. “But if you’re lying, I’ll get double revenge on you!”
“It’s a deal,” said the Bad Wizard.

“Yay, Strongo! Fight that monster!” Beautia cheered.
Strongo was fighting a giant monster that was trying to eat a helpless village.
“You won’t be snacking on this village!” yelled Strongo. He swung his sword and chopped off the monster’s head in one swing. The monster’s head fell onto a catapult.
“Now, Weeko!” yelled Strongo.
Weeko pulled the lever to spring the catapult and it launched the monster’s head far away into a volcano.
The monster’s headless body chased after its head.
The villagers cheered. “Yay for Strongo!”
Beautia ran up and gave Strongo a big hug and a kiss on his lips. One of her eyes was blue. The other one was green. Both were shining with love for Strongo.
“I’m so proud of you for figuring out how to beat that monster!” said Beautia. “It won’t be able to put itself back together now.”
“The catapult was Weeko’s idea,” said Strongo.
“What are best friends for?” said Weeko.
“I’m sorry my magic ring fizzled out earlier,” said Beautia. “I’m still learning how it works.”
“You’ll figure it out,” said Strongo.
A silly looking man with a red nose walked up to Strongo. He was carrying a box tied up with a big bow.
“Is this a present for me?” asked Strongo.
“Yesh. Thank you for saving the village.” The drunk man hiccupped.
Strongo opened the present. A cloud of sleeping gas puffed out and Strongo fell fast asleep!
“Oh no! Strongo!” said Beautia.
Drunko laughed. His trick had worked!
Weeko grabbed Drunko’s shirt.
“What did your present do to Strongo?” yelled Weeko.
Drunko just hiccupped and laughed some more.
Weeko slapped him.
“Duh, don’t hit Drunko!” said a stupid voice.
Blocko picked Weeko up by the shirt and held him high in the air.
“Put me down!” yelled Weeko.
“I’ll stop him with my magic,” said Beautia. She twisted the magic ring she’d gotten from the Evil Enchantress three times and said a lightning spell.
A bolt of lightning shot out of her ring at Blocko, but another bolt of lightning shot it out of the air!
“Hee hee hee!” Oldo laughed. He blew the smoke off the end of his wand.
Beautia fired three more lightning bolts. Oldo shot down all three of them before they could hit Blocko.
“That’s enough magic from you,” said Sapphire. Her ninja sword swished and she cut the finger with the magic ring right off Beautia’s hand!
“Ow!” Beautia screamed. Blood poured out of her hand.
“Beautia!” cried Weeko.
Sapphire picked up the cut off finger off the ground. She kept the ring and threw the finger away into the mud.
“That’s my finger!” cried Beautia.
“No, that was someone else’s finger that you stole,” said Sapphire.
Sapphire put her ninja sword under Beautia’s chin. She looked into Beautia’s blue eye with her own blue eye. Beautia’s was full of fear and tears. Sapphire’s was full of anger.
“Your whole body is stolen, especially your eye,” said Sapphire. “We’re the Revengers, and we’re going to get revenge on Strongo for building you.”
She tried to say “Strongo didn’t build me!” but Drunko put a sack over her head before she could finish.
“Take her back to the tower of bones,” said Sapphire.
“Not the tower of bones!” said Weeko. “The Bad Wizard lives there!”
“I know,” said Sapphire.
Strongo was still fast asleep. Blocko picked him up by his feet and held him up next to Weeko.
“Duh, what about these two, boss?” asked Blocko.
“Throw them into the volcano,” said Sapphire. “Then meet us at the tower of bones.”
“Duh, but the little one looks kinda cute!” said Blocko. “Can’t I keep him?”
“No,” Sapphire told him.
“Duh, ok,” said Blocko, sadly. He headed off toward the volcano.

“Strongo, wake up!” said Weeko. “Hurry!”
Blocko was getting closer to the pit of boiling lava at the top of the volcano. He was almost at the edge.
Strongo groaned. He had a bad headache.
“Wake up!” Weeko yelled.
“Why am I upside down?” asked Strongo.
“We’re captured!” said Weeko. “Get us free!”
“Duh, too late,” said Blocko. He threw Strongo and Weeko into the volcano!
“AAAAA!” Strongo and Weeko yelled. This looked like the end of them!
Thud!
Instead of lava, they both landed on something hard and scaly.
It was the monster!
The monster was climbing up out of the volcano with them on its back. Its head was just a burned skull, but the skin was growing back around it.
“I can’t believe we didn’t kill it,” said Weeko.
“Right now I’m glad we didn’t kill it,” said Strongo. “It saved us from falling into the lava!”
The monster had no eyes and its arms were burned stumps, so it took a long time to climb up out of the volcano with them on its back. By the time they got out, Blocko was gone.
“Where did he go?” asked Strongo.
“The Revengers said they were taking Beautia to the Bad Wizard’s tower of bones,” said Weeko.
“Who are the Revengers?” asked Strongo.
“They’re a gang that said they were getting revenge on you because they think you built Beautia,” said Weeko.
“Sounds like the Bad Wizard is up to his old tricks. Let’s go!” said Strongo.

The Revengers brought Beautia to the tower of bones and knocked on the door.
“We brought Beautia,” said Sapphire. “Now it’s time for your part of the deal.”
The Bad Wizard peeked out of a crack in his door and asked “What about Strongo?”
“Duh, I threw him into duh volcano,” said Blocko.
"Oh no!" Beautia started crying.
The Bad Wizard laughed very hard.
“That’s good!” he said. “That means there will be no one to save you.”
“Save us from what?” asked Sapphire.
“My trap!” The Bad Wizard laughed. He pulled a lever and dropped Beautia and the Revengers down a trap door!

“Now it’s time for my revenge,” said the Bad Wizard. “I told you you’d pay for crushing that silver flower.”
Beautia and the Revengers were all chained to the wall in the Bad Wizard’s underground laboratory, even Blocko! He had magic chains even he couldn’t break.
“What about our deal?” asked Sapphire.
“The Bad Wizard always keeps his deals,” said the Bad Wizard. “I’ll put your eye back first, then I’ll have my revenge!”
“What kind of revensh?” asked Drunko. He hiccupped.
“I’m going to cut you all up and use the parts to build a monster to kill Strongo,” said the Bad Wizard.
"But Strongo is dead," said Sapphire. "Blocko threw him into a volcano."
"Do you think I'd be so foolish as to believe fools like you could kill Strongo when even I, the Bad Wizard have failed to do so?" said the Bad Wizard. "No, Strongo is alive, and when he comes to save you, he'll find only a monster made of your bodies!"
“Even mine?” asked Beautia.
“Not you,” said the Bad Wizard. “You are too beautiful to cut up.”
“Thank goodness,” said Beautia.
“I’m just going to scoop out your brain and put in this evil brain I found,” said the Bad Wizard. “Then you’ll be on my side forever!”
He showed her the jar with the evil brain. It was hideous.
Beautia screamed.
The Bad Wizard laughed evilly and crept towards her with a sharp saw.
Beautia screamed even louder.
“Beautia’s screams are coming from in here!” yelled Strongo.
He punched the door of the laboratory and it exploded open.
“Strongo? You're early!” yelled the Bad Wizard.
“You’re dead!” yelled Strongo. He slashed at the Bad Wizard with his sword.
The Bad Wizard’s body popped like a balloon. There was nothing left but empty clothes.
“Another one of his copies?” asked Weeko.
“That’s right!” laughed the Bad Wizard’s magical voice. “And now you’ve all fallen for my double trap!”
An extra strong door suddenly snapped shut over the broken one. Hatches on the walls popped open and water came pouring out!
“Get ready to drown!” The Bad Wizard laughed.
“Strongo, save me!” yelled Beautia.
Strongo ran over and broke Beautia’s chains.
“What happened to your finger?” he asked.
“Sapphire cut it off with her ninja sword,” she said.
Strongo grabbed Sapphire’s neck.
“Looks like it’s my turn for revenge,” said Strongo.
Sapphire choked. Her eye bulged.
Strongo gasped. Sapphire’s eye looked just like Beautia’s!
Sapphire’s beautiful blue eye began to fill with tears.
“I… I can’t!” said Strongo. He let go of Sapphire’s neck. “It’s too much like hurting Beautia!”
“But what about revenge?” asked Beautia.
“We don’t need revenge,” said Strongo. “But we do need help if we’re going to escape.”
He reached up and broke Sapphire’s chains.
“Thank you,” said Sapphire.
Weeko used his lockpicks to unlock Drunko’s chains.
Strongo broke Oldo’s chains easily, but when he tried to break Blocko’s chains, he got an electric shock!
“Those chains are magical,” said Oldo. “Let me try.”
He waved his wand at the chains, but the spell just bounced right off!
“I don’t have enough power!” said Oldo.
The water was getting higher.
“Duh, help! I can’t swim!” said Blocko.
Sapphire pulled the magic ring out of her pocket and threw it to Beautia.
“Try working together!” said Sapphire.
Beautia and Oldo both cast their spells on the chains at the same time. It worked!
“Duh, I’m free!” said Blocko.
“Help me with this door!” said Strongo. He was trying to lift the metal door, but it was too heavy!
Suddenly the air filled with the Bad Wizard’s laughter.
“I hope you like alligators!” he said.
Alligators started coming out of the hatches!
“We can’t fight alligators and open the door at the same time!” said Strongo. He smashed an alligator’s skull with his fist.
“Leave the alligators to me,” said Sapphire. She spun her ninja swords in a fancy way and started slicing up alligators left and right.
Strongo and Blocko lifted at the door with all their strength.
“Duh, it’s too heavy!” said Blocko.
“We can only get it open a little bit,” said Strongo.
“I can fit,” said Weeko. “Maybe there’s a way to open it from the other side.”
“Hurry!” said Strongo.
Weeko slipped under the door. He came back right away.
“There’s a lever to open the door, but it’s got a trick lock you need to be drunk to solve!” said Weeko.
“Did shomebody shay trick?” asked Drunko.
“Yes,” said Weeko. “I said trick.”
“I’m the trickiesht man in the world,” said Drunko. He hiccupped. “And the drunkest!”
“Our hands are slipping!” said Strongo.
“Let’s go!” Weeko and Drunko both slipped under the door just before it slammed shut.
The water rose up over everybody’s head. Just when they couldn’t hold their breath any longer, the door slid open!
All the water and dead alligator chunks flooded out.
“Hooray!” they all cheered.
“Let’s get out of here,” said Strongo.
The Bad Wizard tried to stop them with monsters and spells, but they couldn’t beat everyone working together. Soon they had escaped.
“We’re free!” said Sapphire.
“Thanks to Strongo, we all made it out in one piece,” said Weeko.
“Not quite,” said Strongo.
Beautia looked sad at her missing finger.
Sapphire also looked sad. Then she had an idea.
“Here.” She held out her bloody fist to Beautia. “This is for you.”
“What is it?” asked Beautia.
Sapphire opened her fist. Beautia gasped!
“You cut off your own finger?” she said.
“I know it’s not as beautiful as your old finger, and the color won’t match, but I want you to have it,” said Sapphire. “As an apology.”
Oldo sewed Sapphire’s finger onto Beautia’s hand with some magic thread.
“I see now that the path of revenge only leads to more revenge,” said Sapphire. “But that the path of kindness leads to more kindness.”
Sapphire looked at her hand with only four fingers.
“We won’t call ourselves the Revengers any more,” said Sapphire.
“What will we call ourshelves?” asked Drunko.
“From now on, we’ll call ourselves the Fortunate Four!” Sapphire held up her four-fingered hand. “Because we’re all fortunate to be alive, thanks to Strongo.”
Everyone cheered.
Blocko picked Weeko up and gave him such a huge hug that Weeko was almost crushed.
Beautia gave Sapphire a little hug. They looked into each other with their blue eyes.
“You will always be a part of me,” said Beautia.
“Two parts,” said Sapphire.
“I promise to think of you every time I use this finger,” said Beautia.
“I’ll think of you when I use mine,” said Sapphire. Then she blushed.
“From now on we’ll only do good deeds,” said Oldo.
Suddenly there was a loud roar in the jungle.
“You can start by helping us beat that regenerating monster,” said Strongo.
Everybody laughed.
“I wasn’t joking,” said Strongo.
“Duh!” said Blocko.

The Bad Wizard looked at his flooded dungeon. Chopped up alligator chunks floated around in the dirty water. His laboratory was ruined!
“Curse that Strongo!” yelled the Bad Wizard. “He’s ruined everything again!”
He saw something floating in the water. It was the jar with the evil brain!
“Not quite everything!” The Bad Wizard held the jar up over his head and laughed.
“Ha ha ha ha!” laughed the evil brain.

THE END

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Oct 6, 2019