Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Strongo thread is not dead I’ve just been distracted wasting all my free time playing Noita. Feel free to post your own while you wait for mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Just saw this cartoon with my niece last weekend. It was about a princess knight, age 8, who defends things from other things.

Short story even shorter, there was a villain in it. The name of this villain was Badalf the Wicked Wizard. Clearly a ripoff of the Bad Wizard, and an obvious sign of how dire the state of children's cartoons have become.

Also, he looks like this:

So bad indeed.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

THE BAR posted:

Just saw this cartoon with my niece last weekend. It was about a princess knight, age 8, who defends things from other things.

Short story even shorter, there was a villain in it. The name of this villain was Badalf the Wicked Wizard. Clearly a ripoff of the Bad Wizard, and an obvious sign of how dire the state of children's cartoons have become.

Also, he looks like this:

So bad indeed.

It’s obvious just from the character design that the creators of this show have no shame.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

CountryMatters posted:

I figured he looks something like this

I always pictured a cross between Lester “Beetlejuice” Green and Gargamel, but yours is way better.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I have a new Strongo plot idea I should really write it.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

I have a new Strongo plot idea I should really write it.

I have this thread bookmarked to occasionally relive the memory of Strongo, yes you should

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I think about strongo & weeko a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

kntfkr posted:

I think about strongo & weeko a lot.

me too i wish i had a strong friend like strongo who would pick me up and carry me around. and maybe kiss me on the lips a little