Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TigCobra
Oct 29, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Somewhat Heroic posted:

I realized I had forgotten to update this thread as I have been posting to my build thread but just a few pics to say that car camping is neat and it can take you some pretty great places.

Poop in a bucket. Camp in the woods.

Does the Lexus come with all the same off road features as the actual Land Cruiser?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TigCobra
Oct 29, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I been looking for a LC to do something similar to what is shown in the picture. Also rumor mill on the internet says they are going to stop selling the LC in states.

TigCobra
Oct 29, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Ya, my first car was a J60 (86 Land Cruiser). Loved it, unfortunately my wallet didn't like the gas guzzling it did and had to get something more economical.