Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i think i found what unidef was concerned about...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master J Plus
Apr 20, 2010

by Hand Knit
L-tax, I think Amazon deleted your review of "It came from Something Awful"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Node posted:

I wish I knew what it was like to consistently attract crazy people into your life

Or maybe I don't

Send me ur number I'll fill in

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Node posted:

I wish I knew what it was like to consistently attract crazy people into your life

Or maybe I don't

I know right? I can barely manage to lure the occasional weirdo into the machine in my basement and that's just not enough.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

By popular demand posted:

I know right? I can barely manage to lure the occasional weirdo into the machine in my basement and that's just not enough.

How do you get them to hold still long enough to get the wienernator latched on securely?

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Are you sure you don't need protection from this dangerous ex-poster Lowtax? We could organise a bodyguard patreon.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
What happened to dare? He wound up in jail right?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The_Continental posted:

wait this is all a scam?
No

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I clicked expecting something like UNICEF but evil. I assumed the UN was finally making its move on Lowtax

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

The UN had refused SA's partitions for peacekeeping for over 69 years!
Someone do something!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Kinda disappointed https://www.unidef.org isn’t a real thing.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
unban unidef

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

All a WHOIS query could tell me that unidef.org was purchased by unknown about six months ago.

If that was the aforementioned crazy than he is the unproductive kind of crazy.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
What a reasonable, well-adjusted individual.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Lowtax posted:

You might not be familiar with the unfortunate brain that inhabits permabanned user Unidef's skull, but I would like to share with you a few images that, I believe, might not accurately represent a properly functioning human being.

Here's some of the emails he sent me:

Aaaaaaaand a couple PMs:

Hope you enjoyed it!

idk, u love to share all this personal poo poo but why are you such a coward when it comes to answering how you manage to beat up multiple partners?

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Hey Lowtax how are you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Slugnoid posted:

unban unidef