Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

fighting maria & descending the clocktower & finding the orphan is one of the greatest sequences in videogames history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Kirkhammer, BoM, Chikage was Definitely my favorite run. Beast claws after they added the old hunters rune that made you an actual beast

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Has anyone played the board game or the card thing

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

also the most important bloodborne advice is to wear headphones

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

When it worked BB pvp was extremely good and fun but the netcode was somehow even worse than DS and it was unplayable a lot of the time. Sekiro multiplayer wouldve been godlike

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah your ng cycle isn’t relevant to difficulty in chalices, the cursed ones are just hard. If anything they’re easier after ng+ bc you have all the best damage gems and stuff

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

If PS5 launches with Bloodborne 60FPS as it’s only launch title I will pay $500 again to play it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

started reading the thread again when i realized immediately that ive ALMOST forgotten enough about it for it to feel super fresh again and stopped reading