Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

I hope this doesn't get shut down and we eventually see a release.

Also apparently Bluepoint have "finished" the PC port of Bloodborne. Are currently signed on to make the sequel and a remaster of the first one.

That... sounds like a lot for one studio and I'd be shocked if From/Sony farm out the sequel to Bluepoint as opposed to making it in house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Huh, that Bloodborne demake is getting an actual release in January

https://youtu.be/YbOy8GpuKA4

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Iirc you can get a charged R2 arrow to do upto like 2-3k damage with the right gems

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

bees x1000 posted:

I was hoping ER would have chalice dungeons, but better.

The random crypts are basically chalice dungeons tbf.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

Who's that?

The flame katana hunter person iirc

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

I liked the final boss of the chalices well enough but they had this one AOE they only did once but I'm not sure it's possible to escape lol. It's one of those that activates after a period of time but even sprinting full tilt the second it went up I got nowhere near the border, it practically covered the arena and she was to the side even.

It triggers after every 3rd hit on the boss and is unavoidable

I think you can back off after two hits then go back in but I've only ever beaten that boss once.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

I cheesed the katana one with Simon's bow blade because I couldn't find any other way

If I got near they would just spam flame attacks and never use the sword.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you are in a boss fight it will spawn you outside the boss fog for obvious reasons

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

The switch version of DS remastered has a soft pause where if you are playing offline and hit the power button or home button it will pause the game.,

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Man with Hat posted:

Sekiro pauses when you pause because they decided multiplayer is dumb for one game before changing their mind back

I can't imagine how PvP would work in Sekiro considering the game isn't really about attacking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Sekiro does own and I wish I didn't suck at it