Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Supersonic Shine posted:

Oh, this is gonna be good. However, there's one thing I'm worried about : How is Yor going to explain what happened to her hair? :ohdear:

Baby/kid shenanigans? "Oh, a coworker's kid decided to give me an impromptu haircut~!" sounds perfectly reasonable.

I mean, I can't be the only person it's ever happened to, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

narm00
Feb 18, 2006
Mission 54, in which Anya helps Yor... just not the way she wanted to.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Exactly as planned :geno:

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Anya is going to end up secret MVP in this whole debacle isn't she?

TheKirbs
Feb 16, 2018

True reality is on this side of the screen

narm00 posted:

Mission 54, in which Anya helps Yor... just not the way she wanted to.

Did she or did she not get the stabby thing she needed to end the fight.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

You're gonna carry that weight.
Cybernetic Crumb
Lightning bolt, carrier of hope, arrives precisely as needed to lay low the wicked. Or something.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Incredible resolve from Anya to resist the allure of a ball pit.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Omobono posted:

Anya is going to end up secret MVP in this whole debacle isn't she?

Well there is a second bomb apparently, so the odds are good.
I feel for the daycare person. Imagine losing the kid 5 minutes after she arrived.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

All according to Keikaku! (tl note: "Keikaku" means "plan")

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Another great chapter

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Anya is simply too overpowered.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Omnicrom posted:

All according to Keikaku! (tl note: "Keikaku" means "plan")

Anya is like 4, she doesn't know such complicated foreign words.
All according to cake.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Honestly Anya's got a drat good arm for a 4/5 year old.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Zore posted:

Honestly Anya's got a drat good arm for a 4/5 year old.

She punched Damien across a room, so no surprise there.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Working out with Yor probably helps a bit.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Darth TNT posted:

Well there is a second bomb apparently, so the odds are good.
I feel for the daycare person. Imagine losing the kid 5 minutes after she arrived.

If Gundam has taught me anything about elementary schoolers, it's that even a robot that makes ice cream isn't enough to keep them from sneaking away and getting involved with bomb plots. You just have to get used to it.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Everybody wants to take a trip on a cruise ship.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Kids wander.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1454393779943837700

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
gently caress yeah! :woop:

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Are they good studios? I see some good animation and praise for WIT browsing the Bojji thread in the last few days after spotting it and never having heard of it before, but other than that I'm not familiar with either studio off hand.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
WIT is best known for animating the first few seasons of Attack on Titan. They also did Vinland Saga, Vivy, and Ranking of Kings.

Cloverworks is a small studio that was split off from A-1 relatively recently so everything they work on is collaborative, but they were the main producer on Wonder Egg Priority and FGO Babylonia, which were both very pretty.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Here's some names that are working on it too

https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/s...ingawful.com%2F

Never watched any of the animes the director worked on, but (K)now Name kicks rear end and I love their work in Dorohedoro.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Vivy was incoherent plotwise, but incredibly pretty. Just picture Yor kicking cars with this kind of budget.
https://youtu.be/VsSdf7Jz6mc

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

would not say Furuhashi's recent track record looks great on paper, but i'm not in the habit of assigning sole blame for the kind of middling-ness of Dororo and Altair. both were done at MAPPA so i feel somewhat charitable about their issues, and there's still plenty i liked about Dororo that i'm fond of it anyway. he has done enough stuff in the past i quite liked (HxH 99, Real Drive, Chevalier d'Eon etc) but i'll wait for a PV before judging much.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
comedy manga adaptations live and die based on their direction. here's hoping furuhashi comes through.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The show could look like Ore Monogatari and I'd be happy with that.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Promo vid, may not reflect final product etc etc

https://twitter.com/spyfamily_anime/status/1454825488418025472?s=20

edit: also :siren: new chapter:siren:

a kitten fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Oct 31, 2021

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Would not mind seeing those two goons again. They were solid antagonists with unique skill-sets.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Lt. Lizard posted:

Would not mind seeing those two goons again. They were solid antagonists with unique skill-sets.

They both also have the potential to track down Yor/Twilight since the smell guy has already got a whiff of Yor and the wiretapper could pick up Twilight on another unrelated assignment since the spy is pulling double duty for his agency on odd-jobs.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

You're gonna carry that weight.
Cybernetic Crumb
Well, I was hoping for some manner of Halloween costume color page intro with like Yor as a Frankenstein monster (possibly doing a Frankensteiner on some fool) and Loid as the invisible man but I can settle for a heartwarming resolution to a story arc that expertly balances action set pieces with character development and Anya being the most adorable gremlin, I guess.

:3: I love this series.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

That PV looks amazing and the new chapter was great as usual.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Another successful mission Anya.

narm00
Feb 18, 2006
Mission 56: The family relaxes on an island.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Kiss your wife, Loid

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

RuBisCO posted:

Kiss your wife, Loid

:emptyquote:

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Agent Anya MVP as always. Although Lloyd and agency noticed all the criminals disappearing, so how many joint missions before he notices the coincidence?

RuBisCO posted:

Kiss your wife, Loid
:emptyquote::hf::agreed:

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RuBisCO posted:

Kiss your wife, Loid

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Very cute chapter. The action is great but I also love the family stuff as well.

RuBisCO posted:

Kiss your wife, Loid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

RuBisCO posted:

Kiss your wife, Loid