Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

I feel CHEATED. Where was my kiss?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

hey girl you up posted:

Also, I wonder how old Anya actually is. She lied about her age to get picked by Loid at the orphanage, and being a year or two behind in elementary school is not a small thing! I spend every academic chapter feeling quite bad for her.

Yeah, it kinda sucks that other characters dismiss her as stupid, when in reality she's literally too young to grasp certain concepts yet!

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

she's growing too powerful!!!

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
yeeeesss, the inevitable "Anya and her classmates get held hostage, incurring the horrifying wrath of Yor*" arc!

*and Loid does something too, I guess.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
Really liked that as soon as Yor got sober, she was like “oh making up gripes in my perfectly fine fake marriage is silly, I’m going home.”

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

ImpAtom posted:

But if Yuri isn't happy then Yor won't be happy.

I’m fine with Yuri not being happy.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
This chapter just deepened my desire to never see Yuri be happy lol

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
But doctor, I am Loid Forger!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
lol I just came up with a theory that the nice elderly couple used to be a pair of legendary spies/assassins