Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Dog good
Child good
Manga good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
If this series was like Yotsuba with literally nothing important happening every single chapter I would enjoy it all the same, perhaps even more than I do now

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

They're not hair ornaments?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

This manga remains the best thing running in WSJ by a mile

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

My heart is warmed, that was so good

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Where is this from? Is it one of the extras they put in the collected volumes?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

So the hinting is pretty heavy that Olka's baby can read minds just like Anya, right?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Kotaro Lives Alone recently aired on Netflix and Kugimiya Rie did a pretty good kid voice imo (the series is also great btw)

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Thought this was cool. Endou worked as an assistant on Fire Punch, the manga that Fujimoto was doing before Chainsaw Man, so maybe that had something to do with this.

https://twitter.com/soukatsu_/status/1581299197919514624

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Not quite sure how to take the heartfelt ending of this arc when it's pretty much spelled out in the text that terrorist dude and all his friends are bound for painful deaths in nameless interrogation chambers, then unmarked graves or the incinerator