Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

You're gonna carry that weight.
Cybernetic Crumb
Probably undercover? The lady from Operation Hairpiece seemed fond of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

Cybernetic Crumb
I love this series so much. The bit where Loid starts worrying that he hasn't taken good care of Anya's mental health was genuinely touching. :unsmith:

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

Cybernetic Crumb
Plot dartboard: Nightfall gets the hit/kidnapping job on lady mob-boss that would have gone to Twilight if he weren't vacationing, leads to confrontation with Yor Thorn Princess.

Comedy option: as above, but with Daybreak.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

Cybernetic Crumb
Presumably so; there was at least one wall between her and the kid who almost drowned at the pool, so it'd make sense.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

Cybernetic Crumb
Brace for additional dog-walking chapter as the extra.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

Cybernetic Crumb
Mop.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

Cybernetic Crumb
I may have more than a passing interest in Yor's feral snarls. They are primal and strong.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

Cybernetic Crumb
Best part is I dunno if Yor's even going to need to make up excuses for her injuries, Loid'll just figure it's part of her Yor-ness.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

Cybernetic Crumb
Lightning bolt, carrier of hope, arrives precisely as needed to lay low the wicked. Or something.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

Cybernetic Crumb
Well, I was hoping for some manner of Halloween costume color page intro with like Yor as a Frankenstein monster (possibly doing a Frankensteiner on some fool) and Loid as the invisible man but I can settle for a heartwarming resolution to a story arc that expertly balances action set pieces with character development and Anya being the most adorable gremlin, I guess.

:3: I love this series.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

Cybernetic Crumb
That's some good sports.

Not gonna lie, I was starting to half-wonder Desmond grew his kids in a lab or something.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

Cybernetic Crumb
Swole Chihuahua.

What a page snipe...

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

Cybernetic Crumb
I like how her hair-bobbles turned extra spiky in that vision of the future.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

Cybernetic Crumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

Cybernetic Crumb
Perhaps even they could be organized into a long-term LARP on a remote island.