Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

kidcoelacanth posted:

F U T U R E D O G

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
This is the best Good Boy

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

:aaaaa:

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Loid... You're already dad.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
It's a refreshing hodgepodge mix of 50's-70's Cold War-era flavored setting compared to the gazillion super lite Dragon Quest/LOTR/vaguely European Victorian/magic academy settings with circular cities and villages.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
OH shiiit

But also a cute chapter with Yor kind of stumbling her way into having a positive experience with other people. Let's see if she can socialize good

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Now kiss your wife Loid

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
They will all learn to smash balls

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I know that Yuri being a siscon is a thing that puts people off about him but I think it's genius how unhinged he is about it and it's clearly seen as not normal whatsoever. Even Yor was like "Um" to a certain extent.

Good chapter.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Go Anya, go

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I want vintage space shenanigans a la Forbidden Planet

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
What if we get a new family member that's an alien

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

ImpAtom posted:

I think it helps it's also pretty easy to recommend. Aside from some of Yor's violence being a bit extreme it doesn't really have any of the Warning Moments I can think of. It's just a doofy goofy adorable comedy that sometimes has serious moments or violence.

There's Yuri, but everyone even in-universe knows he's unhinged

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I just hope they kiss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Consider: it's funny