Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Hello I am from the Surreal Daily Life Manga thread, and I also endorse this manga as good and enjoyable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
You're all missing the opportunity to use the phrase 'Dog Precog'.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
I'm 100% invested in the Predognition arc and want to see more.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
YOR KICK CAR :stonk:

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

AnonSpore posted:

Dog good
Child good
Manga good

:hai:

Anya chapters are strong.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Anya trying to get Bond to use his predognition so she knows what they'll be having for dinner was cute. As was the Prophecy Twist of seeing Yor crying, but it's actually tears of joy.

Crasical fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Mar 22, 2020

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Arianya posted:

Listen, I'm just saying that if Anya was caught snatching paper from other kinds she would have got a Tinnus (or whatever the demerits are called)

Tonitrus, latin for 'Thunder'. Opposite of Stella, latin for 'Star', which you get for meritorious behavior.

Tonitrus is also the name of a weird electric mace in Bloodborne, which is why I remember it

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1006708

New chapter's here for people who want a link

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
yaaaaaaaaay

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
This feels like an explosive success for someone's first serialized manga.

...is what I'd say, but according to wikipedia this guy's been grinding away for 20 years on oneshots before this big break.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Supersonic Shine posted:

My favorite was the one with the newsboy cap!

:same:

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
We already kinda knew with Handler, but that one panel flashback has me wondering when we're gonna get traumatic war-torn backstories for more side characters. Mangaka's lust for darkness is gonna turn Nightfall and Daybreak into depressed war orphans too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Putting dogs in washing machines.