Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
nevermind, found my answers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

It seems that some chapters were taken down.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Did they go back to Anya in the latest chapter?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I decided to listen to the SJ podcast to hear what they had to say about Spy x Family and someone claimed they never heard about Mangaplus before now. Really dude?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I can't help but recall Toy Story 2 and how space caused the decline of interest in Westerns. Hopefully Anya won't lose interest in spies and assassins and the like.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

chiasaur11 posted:

It's also got strong 4 quadrant appeal. You get jokes, you get action, you get slow burn romance with a damaged-but-caring handsome dude who just feels differently about this girl than anyone he knew before...

It's got something for almost everyone, done well, and very little to drive people off.

Besides comedy, action, and romance, what's the 4th?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Let's see, on one side we have Daybreak, Yuri, and Franky, and on the other Nightfall and Handler. Clearly we need to add another lady and have a group date with everyone.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Loid could also blackmail Yuri with informing Yor about how her brother is secret police.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

GateOfD posted:

crunchy is not the first thing i think of for a cake

It looks like there are some nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Every property is getting a movie, huh?