Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Beter twee tetten in de hand dan tien op de vlucht.
I agree, the Europe League is more Feyenoords level. At least there they can square off against the number two of Northern Ireland or Finland and have some chance of winning.

But hey, well done on actually qualifying and scoring some points for the Dutch league!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
AZ not qualifying till the 90th minute and now it's 1-4 lol

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I'm a PSV fan. I've been a fan since I was young and I hope they'll win the Euro league.

PSV wooooo!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hup Feyenoord!!!!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Feyenoord finally won :3

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Gz Oliwan! Good for you :)

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ik betwijfel overigens of ik dit supportersgedrag echt "racistisch" zou noemen, ze grijpen gewoon alles aan om iemand van z'n stuk te brengen. Is dat verheffend? Nee, maar dat zijn de extreme salaris eisen van Lukaku (en alle topvoetballers) ook niet.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Didn’t know you supported Inter, oliwan.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

oliwan posted:

Ik betwijfel overigens of ik dit supportersgedrag echt "racistisch" zou noemen, ze grijpen gewoon alles aan om iemand van z'n stuk te brengen. Is dat verheffend? Nee, maar dat zijn de extreme salaris eisen van Lukaku (en alle topvoetballers) ook niet.

Sepp is that you again

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gigi Galli posted:

Didn’t know you supported Inter, oliwan.

GG speaks Dutch... wtf... :stare:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Smacking my lips at the thought of tonight's win ops

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Watching the pre-match programme and getting a little teary eyed during the Virgil segment

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
JAJAJAJAJJAJANAJAJAJAJA

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
🧡💪🧡🦁💪🧡🦁💪🧡🦁

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
I have been accused of a stalker!
Op unironically loves Feyenoord. Hm.

I'm indifferent to them. They're ok. Decent jersey, great stadium. Could do without the rampant antisemitism though. And their football has been godawful for a long time now. The last Feyenoord squad I enjoyed was the one with Shinji Ono, Van Persie and Brett Emerton. Probably the last time they felt like a legitimate threat.

I doubt nowadays their players ring any bells for most footie fans, as their European output has been absolutely dire, but they used to play classy football in the sixties and seventies. I feel they got caught up too much in their workmanship ethos.

At least we can all agree that PSV is the worst.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Jeroen posted:

At least we can all agree that PSV is the worst.

:( No we can't :(

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hup Holland hup

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Ryan Babel in having become the most efficient player shocker.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Malen scored 5 times for psv today lol

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Of course, teams like Vitesse, Utrecht and Feyenoord go absolute bonkers when they play against Ajax, but when PSV comes it’s all :effort:.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
020 huilie huilie? 🤔

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Good job Malen. Am proud. Hup PSV :)

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ghoochannejhad scored 4 times for Zwolle today lol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Een schitterende dag in de Kuip vandaag. Dit wordt een mooie middag.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
PSV are currently clobbering sporting clube de Portugal at the moment, and feyenoord will clobber rangers layer tonight!

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Lmao Feyenoord loving it up again.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Why is Ibrahim Afellay playing for Young PSV? Drew 1-1 with Swans U23s, half of whom took the chance to kick a lump out of him. Pretty sure he was crying towards the end.

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Because he hasn’t played in what, years? He needs to get fit again, although i doubt he ever will be. Signing him was just as bizarre as Ajax signing Siem de Jong.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Lol I haven’t heard the name Affelay since he was hot poo poo a few years ago. Another binman lost to the ages.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah lol he didn't play for two years and then PSV bizarrely took him in earlier this year and get this: he is their 1st captain.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Twente lost to Heracles at home lol just lol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

vi posted:

Leonid Slutsky, coach van Vitesse, was het niet met de analyse van Diemers eens. 'Dit lijkt me niet heel bijzonder. Spelen we een sport voor mannen of vrouwen…?', vroeg de oefenmeester zich af.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Today, we are all PSV supporters.

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Today we are all Emmen supporters.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hahahahahahahah Toornstra yessss

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Feyenoord in TYOOL 2019: happy with a draw against Emmen. :lol:

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

gently caress this PSV-Ajax game is boring me to tears.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
You jinxed it

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Promes is a cool and good player. :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Still hating the fact that the PSV match was moved and how its foregone conclusion, a loss, will now undoubtedly tie in with another 0 points against Ajax this weekend. Luckily RKC and Fortuna are beyond poo poo because otherwise the FC would be fearfully looking over their shoulder at the relegation spots in October again. Just like last season.

Good to see Doan being so ineffective for PSV. He produced gently caress all last season except for a handful of fantastic goals. Also good to see how this loss came down to a Padt error and an injury goal in the end, which bodes well for our Chabot and Handwerker-less defence.