Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

9-Volt Assault posted:

Hou je bek Oliwan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

bringing this thread back from the dead because this season has genuinely been fun

- feyenoord winning their second cup this century
- sparta having their best season since the 90s
- groningen loving off to the kankerdivisie for the first time in 25 years

also every weekend someone throws a plastic cup on the field and they suspend the match. this is fine.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Rid posted:

I hope Willem II gets promoted via the playoff since I couldn't stand to make that long rear end bus trip to Groningen for a drat KKD game

i hope it's almere so there's finally a flevoland team in the eredivisie, maybe one day zeeland will step up and get its poo poo together (lol)

anyway, last game of the season is against fc groningen this year, hopefully we'll get to play the full match instead of spending 6 hours of transit for 15 mins of game time

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

it'd be nice to have nac back in the eredivisie (andre knol bokaal baby) but i have sympathies for almere as well, as the true underdog

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

ragequittin' ruud

oh yeah last sunday we had a good ol' time with the cambuur supporters, singing the same songs, offering them free beers and ice cream. if you're willing to travel 7 hours for a match that doesn't matter in any way you're a loving legend imo

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

berghuis finally did something right this season

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

i hope i never have to experience joey kooij in a football match ever again

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Rid posted:

Willem II has sent all of its Jizz to Heracles. In return, we might get their old, bald (actually capable of scoring) striker.

Also, our crappy AD is trying to push our passionate (though not very good) captain out, while signing nothing burgers.

There is little joy in Tilburg at the moment.

I heard you got plenty of rain though!

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

More seriously, I wish we had better opponents this practice season but I’m happy with the results, also from the B-squad. Hopefully we’ll dominate the bottom half of the league again.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

reanimated? was there a necromancer?

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Skios posted:

https://twitter.com/deOuweMeester/status/1711036448772682155

A fun relegation match in two weeks. By the way, what happens when one of those two actually is relegated? They're not allowed to play in the same league as their youth teams, are they?

their youth team would be instantly relegated, but young ajax is gonna get relegated anyway at this point lmao

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

i miss steijn tbh

first half was good but then we just got slapped around

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Griefor posted:

Ajax gonna be stuck at 6 matches played the rest of the season

Good

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

rip to the trainer beloved by spartans and feyenoorders alike

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

what the gently caress is going on with fc dordrecht, they're suddenly good???

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

volendam is always a tough opponent

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

the offence of Sparta is now SaLaMi and i love it

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

this is peak cup football, i love it

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

imagine losing 0-2 when xG is 3.3-1.6