Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

surely we can get better, crazier flat earthers who won't pussy out nowadays?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I was hoping for a magnificent death last time, but I know he will just disappoint me yet again.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
This absolute loving idiot. The. Earth. Is. A. Square.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Why doesn't this moron use his rocket making ability for something good, like sniffing out the pedophile cabal that's in charge of the world?

Edit

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

the earth is round like a pizza

:tinfoil:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

font color sea posted:

I'm always surpised to hear this old bastard is still alive. He must have luck x100

the trick is to never actually use the crude aircraft he makes and publicizes.

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
Anything which puts a flerfer in genuine danger of suicide by stupidity is A-OK with me.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

font color sea posted:

I'm always surpised to hear this old bastard is still alive. He must have luck x100

What makes you think he needs luck? He never actually attempts what he says he will, that's not luck.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's pretty funny that he got sponsors again after the last time he tried this grift.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

mike hughes is problematic because he gives a platform to rockoons who will reach the moon for real for the first time themselves and liberate our cosmic souls from big lying nasa

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
If the Earth is round why doesn't this marble roll off my desk?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
The true mind-gently caress is not that the Earth is round but that the universe itself is a non-Euclidian hypersphere

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

What makes you think he needs luck? He never actually attempts what he says he will, that's not luck.

lucky that people still report on his dumb bullshit

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Today is the big day and there is no info about the launch anywhere that I can find. Perhaps they're waiting for nightfall so the explosions will look cooler. Did Mad "Furiosa" Mike fly too close to the sun (which is only about 50,000 ft from sea level) and get shut down by the globalist pedophilia cabal? Is he nervously dry heaving into a Royal Farms bathroom sink as he wrestles with the realization that his rocket pod held together by Orkish WAAGHH may actually be a steam powered coffin?

I'm ready to Rockoon' Roll

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

QuarkJets posted:

lucky that people still report on his dumb bullshit

Okay you've definitely got me there, well said

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
So is this rocket going to be flat too or what's the plan?

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

plans are scientific, and we don't believe in that poo poo

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
I'm not a scientist, but not using science to make a rocket sounds like a transparent suicide attempt!

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

The plans are flat

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

gently caress you Mike

You piece of poo poo

You absolute moron

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
He does things and goes outside and by gawd do I hate him

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The world is controlled by mole people who live underneath Earth’s disk. Watch Mad Mike start a loving war.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
if the earth was round wed always be going uphill

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Pretty sure the earth is cubic I dont know why people are still debating this...

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Labes for days posted:

I was hoping for a magnificent death last time, but I know he will just disappoint me yet again.

The genuinely beautiful thing about Mad Mike is that he not only disappoints his detractors, he disappoints his true believers as well. The one universal truth that everyone can agree on is that Mad Mike never fuckin' delivers.

Play posted:

I'm Australian and it's the opposite here so we're always going downhill. That's why we have that accent.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
LOL he's already postponed his takeoff
https://twitter.com/MatthewNadu/status/1160714893168918528

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's pretty funny that he got sponsors again after the last time he tried this grift.

Their business slogan just happened to line up with this enterprise really well.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

LOL he's already postponed his takeoff
https://twitter.com/MatthewNadu/status/1160714893168918528

Their business slogan just happened to line up with this enterprise really well.

Carbon-dating his charred remains hundreds of years from now IS science, though.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Fun fact discussion of rockoons is banned in the spaceflight forum because there's no real proof that rockoons actually are useful or good. So of course this brain genius wants to build a rockoon

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Today is the big day and there is no info about the launch anywhere that I can find.

Mad Mike really fuckin' sucks at self promotion which is just crazy bizarre since his aim is to become as famous as possible in order to get funding for his rockoon stunt so he can fly high enough to see whether the Earth is flat or not. I seem to recall that in the past he's even tried to keep the launch location a semi-secret so he didn't get too many people hanging around watching. I think that might have been because the start-up TV station that was funding him was running a PPV and he didn't want randoms people filming it and putting it on Twitter (someone put the PPV on Twitter anyway, like, immediately) because having people talk about you doesn't help you get famous because ...... ???

Edit: he didn't even put any photos on social media of the new rocket being built to build up interest before the launch as far as I can see

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Aug 12, 2019

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Play posted:

that or my inexorable physical decline due to alcoholism and overeating would explain a lot

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
IN THIS CORNER: Rude, crude and full of 'tude, weighing 16 tons and owin' nothin' to the company store, gents, clear an orderly queue through the horizon for the sassiest, brassiest, rocket-flvin' and science-debunkin' funster to front since Oscar Wilde. He's got more government exposures and flight schedules than taking it to Star Citizen. Mad - or just sad; only he knows for sure. Holler it up, Flat Earthers, cause there ain't nothin' flat 'bout your champion....."MAD" "MIKE HUGHESSSSSSS!

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President
The Earth isn’t flat, but the surface of this dude’s brain sure is.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Preechr posted:

The Earth isn’t flat, but the surface of this dude’s brain sure is.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

this is not a thread for globalists shills, this thread is for showing some support for 'our guy' Mad 'Fury Road' Mike Hughes in his crusade tomorrow against spherical tyranny

Sphyranny

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I don't care if he's an idiot. A rocket balloon sounds cool as gently caress. Shine on, brother.

Oh. After reading this thread it seems that he just pockets the money. Well, fleecing flat-earthers is still cool. But I do hope he launches himself.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

nasa's been fleecing ball earthers for decades :smugdog:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
who the hell is john chicken?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Mike, my dude, take a risk and ride high.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Carbon-dating his charred remains hundreds of years from now IS science, though.

Wait, is that what the "dating app" is for?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
'Mad' Flat-Earther's Steam Rocket Launch Grounded by Bad Water Heater Bought on Craigslist

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.space.com/amp/craigslist-water-heater-mad-rocket-launch.html

I can't believe this. Those globalists would sink so low as to sabotage a lovely water heater sitting in some redneck's back yard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

GO TO HELL, MOON MAN.