Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

*looks at gangtags* WHAT ARE THOOOOSE?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I'll pass, man. Thanks.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Proceeded without clicking

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

b_d posted:

i always check the new posts on this thread but i never watch the videos. well, seeya.

:hai:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

CyberPingu posted:

What's real time combat with pause? I don't think I've played a game with that in it yet.

Think CRPGs like Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny etc to name a few more recent ones

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Even though I knew exactly what it was going to be I still sat there and watched the whole thing lol.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

im not going to watch it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

well theyre some kind of aids anyway :D

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol at repeatedly sending yourself to the hospital from recording a very very long game review

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Cubone posted:

you're in deep

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

herculon posted:

RIP goon who’s videos I never watched

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Going back to find out why this thread was moved and was very surprised to find out that this thread, where Games posters make long rear end posts over videos called things like The Aesthetics of Far Cry, was the least viewed in the entire forum.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

no it's funnier that way lol