Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

i think tim and matthewmatosis are the only people in this thread i actually watch videos from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk9R3BQsYvM

I’ve not read through this thread to know if he’s been posted here but i genuinely like Joseph Anderson’s video essays even if they’re ridiculously long.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

i watched his video on the witness and its mostly about how he bashed his head against a single puzzle he didnt yet learn how to solve for 2 hours and i decided hes too dumb to live

His 6+ hours on the first two witcher games are really well edited and stuff. Covering all the possible storylines and outcomes in Witcher 2 is daunting as hell and he does a really good job with it. I also watched the Witness video, but haven't really played the game myself so i can't say if HE'S too dumb to live, but I certainly am for spending as much time with his videos as I have.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Impermanent posted:

joseph anderson is dunning kruger personified

Excellent gang tags my dude! Keep the good posts coming.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

*looks at gangtags* WHAT ARE THOOOOSE?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Looks like we all have some growing up to do

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

New Vegas really did kick rear end. Put that bomberguy video on to fall asleep to last night.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Watched two action button reviews yesterday. Very good very important. Tim owns.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I have now watched all the action buttons and feel empty

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbRpHz-rtpY

Two dudes doing a book club style deep dive into the Nier universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

scary ghost dog posted:

waiting for the 6 hour joseph anderson witcher 3 breakdown vid

Sleng Teng posted:

I'm also waiting for the new Tim Rogers.

This