Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
gently caress Tom Brady
Tom Brady is good. I love Trump. MAGA. I loving SUCK.
lmao Atlanta you blew a loving 28-3 lead u IDIOTS
Goku Ball Deflater
View Results

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

big nipples big life posted:

tampa bay is now a suburb of boston
The roads suck, so we’re pretty much set there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
tompa bay that is so hosed up man

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Tompa bay is exactly the dumb poo poo I’d expect someone who makes out with their teenage kid to do

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
tompa bae

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Cartoon request: Tell me again about the rabbits, Bill- trom brady, drooling nincompoop, as he is being loaded into a cannon. On the horizon is a distant swamp, simply labeled Tampa

draw this dammit

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
tompo bow

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tampa Baydry

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Navin Johnson posted:

I love Tom Brady. He's the greatest qb in the history of the nfl. gently caress you if you disagree. Fight me.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
gently caress Tompa Tim Broady

Everyone knows the league belongs to Mahomes now.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
god he just sucks so fuckin bad i cant get over it

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

big nipples big life posted:

GIVE ME MY loving MONEY BR*DY!!!!!!

Lol proven Tom Br*dy is a g**n

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Nooner posted:

I've said it before and I will say it again, every Boston sports team can suck poo poo from my rear end in a top hat...

Other than the Sox because gently caress THE YANKEES

nooner has never hit more powerfully or truthfully than this statement forever and for all time

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
The Red Sox also suck and are being investigated for cheating. After being caught cheating already.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/05/sports/baseball/boston-red-sox-stealing-signs-yankees.html

https://nypost.com/2020/03/26/red-sox-cheating-investigation-ends-with-coronavirus-twist/

also Boston caused 9/11. gently caress BOSTON.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
even cheating is justified to gently caress the yankees

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
All New Engl*nd sports teams suck

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

thatguy posted:

even cheating is justified to gently caress the yankees

it's like deciding who is worse between Saddam Hussein's sons.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

SalTheBard posted:

All New Engl*nd sports teams suck

:hmmyes:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I want my mother loving money t*m

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
haha Tampa Bay is filled with loving cheaters what a stupid rear end team with a son-kissing quarterback, GOD I'm glad we don't have any of that up here on these New England Patriots I tell you what

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Running form the cold
Up in New England
I was born to throw passes
to the other team yeah

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I mean, feel free to improve. This is a safe, collaborative space

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Milo and POTUS posted:

Running form the cold
Up in New England
to the other team yeah

hell yeah he throws passes to the other team, his most recent one went right to the other team for a touchdown

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBNXDXNOKlo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

Running form the cold
Up in New England
to the other team yeah

Tom Brady threw a pick six.
He plays for Tampa now...

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I'm trying to hype you up, loving gently caress your drat balls OP

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you've got to know when to hold'em
know when to throw'em
know when to run away
and when to kneel
you never count your pick 6es
when you're sittin on the sidelines
there'll be time enough for countin
when the season's done

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

I'm trying to hype you up, loving gently caress your drat balls OP

yeesh tom brady got us all on edge

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

lot of bitter people itt who don't live in the best part of america (new england)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

free hubcaps posted:

lot of bitter people itt who don't live in the best part of america (new england)

thanks 4 tha laugh

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schweinhund posted:

The Red Sox also suck and are being investigated for cheating. After being caught cheating already.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/05/sports/baseball/boston-red-sox-stealing-signs-yankees.html

https://nypost.com/2020/03/26/red-sox-cheating-investigation-ends-with-coronavirus-twist/

also Boston caused 9/11. gently caress BOSTON.

:hmmyes:

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I went to boston once, got laid, it wasn't that good

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

roarpower posted:

I went to boston once, got laid, it wasn't that good

theres a red sox joke in here somewhere

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Looks like Brady already had a bad start in Tampa. He was sighted at a local park, and got cited because said park is closed. Not sure where Brady will get the $50 to pay the fine. https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/21/us/tom-brady-tampa-park-citation-spt-trnd/index.html

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
From the article

quote:

And, yes, the superstar quarterback was sighted (not cited), she said.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Thomas FLIPPIN Bard.

Too drat GOOD for the common men. Going to park with his drat son to kiss on him in public and ride roller coasters and eat mini donuts while the rest of us sit at home and make face masks from American flags? I just can't STAND it no more.
What is next, Tim? Are you going to come to my house in your Perfect Priapus car that runs on your Liberal Yankee Bullshit and start kissing on MY son while you tie me up and force me to watch your lithe body throw touchdowns to him my own drat yard and you slap me around and call me all sorts of nasty names? Is that what this G*SH forsaken country has come to Tourist Traitor TOM?
Well I don't like it and I don't like this drat virus you brought with you to MY country neither you traitor!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hey everyone look im tom br*dy im a big idiot phony who loves to make out with my own children im gonna suck rear end in tampa im a big furking r-word IRL!!!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

account sharing is against the rules tom!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Brady is evil and bad at everything except cheating and kissing children in unhealthy ways.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Milo and POTUS posted:

Running form the cold
Up in New England
to the other team yeah

Lmao

Normally lyric change posts suck but this one rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

fartknocker posted:

Brady is evil and bad at everything except cheating and kissing children in unhealthy ways.