Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
gently caress Tom Brady
Tom Brady is good. I love Trump. MAGA. I loving SUCK.
lmao Atlanta you blew a loving 28-3 lead u IDIOTS
Goku Ball Deflater
View Results

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Time to count out touchdown tom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

JK Fresco posted:

Time to count out touchdown tom

mods??

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Milo and POTUS posted:

Running form the cold
Up in New England
I was born to throw passes
to the other team yeah

Tom br*dy's l*st p*ss *s * P*triot was *n interception.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Oscar Wild posted:

:hellyeah:

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Oscar Wild posted:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Oscar Wild posted:

that's 7 asterisks though, are you just preparing in advance for the next one or what

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Oscar Wild posted:

Tom Br*dy w*s *lw*ys b*d

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

SalTheBard posted:

Tom Br*dy w*s *lw*ys b*d

guys guys guys what the gently caress is going on here we need to make sure Tom Brady gets the correct amount of asterisks here, one for each tainted super bowl, please. that means six. not seven, not five, s***i*x**

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

I heard Tom Br*dy got busted for trying cut glory holes in the stalls at an elementary school

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

a mysterious cloak posted:

I heard Tom Br*dy got busted for trying cut glory holes in the stalls at an elementary school

that's a filthy lie

he didn't just try, he was successful

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Those leathery balls aren't going to defl*te themselves.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

SalTheBard posted:

From the article

If you read the bottom of the article you can see they corrected it because CNN is fake news.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Oscar Wild posted:

don't forget that it was returned for a touchdown, that's important.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Gronk to TB on a 1 year, $10 mil contract

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Drunk Nerds posted:

Gronk to TB on a 1 year, $10 mil contract

In all honesty I wish gronk hadn't have done this.
He's suffered a lot of injuries and headshots and was retiring in part to address that, and after leaving the game reports were he dropped a TON of muscle mass.

For those who don't know or follow, Gronk played TE which requires a person to be a rare physical type even among football players, and losing your physique and trying to regain it quickly, when injuries are a concern, might just get this guy super hurt playing again. So let's hope Tom dies instead is what I'm saying

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Agreed, Touchdown Tommy doesn't care about what friends he murders in his quest for more tainted titles.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I appreciate the Bucs embracing their florida heritage and becoming a retirement home

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

In all honesty I wish gronk hadn't have done this.
He's suffered a lot of injuries and headshots and was retiring in part to address that, and after leaving the game reports were he dropped a TON of muscle mass.

For those who don't know or follow, Gronk played TE which requires a person to be a rare physical type even among football players, and losing your physique and trying to regain it quickly, when injuries are a concern, might just get this guy super hurt playing again. So let's hope Tom dies instead is what I'm saying

Don't worry I'm pretty sure Gronk will get hurt regardless, and I doubt he lost much muscle mass in the WWE.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I heard Tom Br*dy got busted for trying to operate a kissing booth at an elementary school carnival

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Don't worry I'm pretty sure Gronk will get hurt regardless, and I doubt he lost much muscle mass in the WWE.
he didn't do anything in WWE except host a show with no audience

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

nooneofconsequence posted:

he didn't do anything in WWE except host a show with no audience

He's the prestigious 24/7 Champion

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

old people well past their prime moving to florida is pretty standard.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

big nipples big life posted:

old people well past their prime moving to florida is pretty standard.

that's what makes this so unusual - for a man - nay, a god - in the absolute prime of his career, in peak physical and mental form, to take leave of his glorious home where he has had so much success and indeed would have continued to reach new peaks of excellence, to go to Tampa Bay, represents a true act of faith and belief that in Florida not only can his seven well-deserved Super Bowl victories be replicated there but indeed that they can be exceeded! that he brought his longtime friend, companion, and kissing buddy Gronk "The Gronk" Gronkenstein (also a player whose best days are in front of him) along is a true testament to his unerring vision of the future - TEN SUPER BOWLS!!!! GO TOMPA TOM! TOMBPA TRUCK GO BRRRRRRRR

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Gronk's defining play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DphiN4whQ3Q

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Mozi posted:

that's what makes this so unusual - for a man - nay, a god - in the absolute prime of his career, in peak physical and mental form, to take leave of his glorious home where he has had so much success and indeed would have continued to reach new peaks of excellence, to go to Tampa Bay, represents a true act of faith and belief that in Florida not only can his seven well-deserved Super Bowl victories be replicated there but indeed that they can be exceeded! that he brought his longtime friend, companion, and kissing buddy Gronk "The Gronk" Gronkenstein (also a player whose best days are in front of him) along is a true testament to his unerring vision of the future - TEN SUPER BOWLS!!!! GO TOMPA TOM! TOMBPA TRUCK GO BRRRRRRRR

this is the worst thing I've ever read, even worse than ready player one.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
it's ok t*m will still let you kiss his rings (though he will need to wear some of them on his toes as he does only have ten fingers like other mortal men)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Mozi posted:

it's ok t*m will still let you kiss his rings (though he will need to wear some of them on his toes as he does only have ten fingers like other mortal men)

if i met br*dy i wouldnt kiss his rings i would give him a loving SUPER SWIRLIE and with ease

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Smiling Mandrill posted:

This is Gronk while playing and Gronk in retirement. You tell me.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
^^^ :gonk:

https://twitter.com/RedSox/status/1253038771869810694?s=20

new england did nothing wrong!!!

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

This is Gronk while playing and Gronk in retirement. You tell me.

Its honestly hard to tell just from pictures you provided. Especially when one of those pictures looks like it was taken for a photo shoot, which means he probably had a pump going. I'll give you that the guy probably lost some mass, but I doubt Gronk will have much trouble getting it back before the season. Hes only 30 and has access to the best trainers, nutritionist, and drugs in the world. If I were Gronk I'd be more worried about adding to his already existing long term joint, and brain injuries.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

new england should no longer be allowed to participate in sports of any kind, also ban people who formerly played there.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Chinatown posted:

if i met br*dy i wouldnt kiss his rings i would give him a loving SUPER SWIRLIE and with ease

I wish you luck with this endeavor, and gladly support your most noble cause!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

big nipples big life posted:

new england should no longer be allowed to participate in sports of any kind, also ban people who formerly played there.

we should give it back to old england. Call it re patriotation

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Milo and POTUS posted:

:hmmyes:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

i've been hoping new england secedes for a long time friend, this is more of a gift than a punishment

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

i've been hoping new england secedes for a long time friend, this is more of a gift than a punishment

Canada won’t have them tho. They’re just stuck in a codependent relationship with New York. :shrug:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Its honestly hard to tell just from pictures you provided.

Uh.

...if you say so.

how bout this.

Playing:

Not playing:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

hmm yes, we need to rethink this. maybe make new england a territory of alabama?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

make all of it maine. gently caress it. maine time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Did tom's children move to florida with him because if they didn't I don't think he'll do very well without absorbing their essence from near constant open mouthed kissing