Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
gently caress Tom Brady
Tom Brady is good. I love Trump. MAGA. I loving SUCK.
lmao Atlanta you blew a loving 28-3 lead u IDIOTS
Goku Ball Deflater
View Results

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hell yeah, gently caress that rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Posting to say gently caress TOM BRADY

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Chinatown posted:

FOR THE RECORD I COUNTED THAT BITCH OUT

Same, but I did it pages ago,

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Bismack Billabongo posted:

You haven’t lived until you’ve rooted for Hitler at a Rally where you don’t care about either Party. You can yell “Heil Hitler” or “Mein Kampf” or “that’s my Chancellor ” or “it’s over, it’s over, (wherever Hitler is currently speaking) is a city of champions once again”

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Chinatown posted:

i hope his kids disown him and he kills himself like that dude who was a patriots reciever

wait they both played together? NO WAY

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I cannot confirm or deny that Tum Brody may have reported a post or seven

Was it mine? I was worried I'd gone too far, but then there was the chinatown post, and was like, "phew. I'm in the clear."

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Worf posted:

gronk, deflate that mans balls

With he mouth

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Sorry, I know that's rude.
But Gronks USAA commercials have been so loving annoying.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Lmao who is the dog

His Lil bitch gronk

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

He’s old OP.

Hth

Then his bitch-rear end needs to retire.

That was a fair sack.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Tom "Bill-Dozer" Br*dy

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

MrQwerty posted:

brb gonna stomp around and scream in my o-line's faces real quick

Tom?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Nooner posted:

Dude lookin rough

like should be asking me for change outside the dollar general rough

Meth Brady

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

MrQwerty posted:

because he is having a very bad midlife crisis on live TV

:h:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Rip to another couple of Surface tablets

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Worf posted:

You sound kinda jealous he was married to begin with

But then again even divorcing a woman would be more action than you get lol

shut the gently caress up you tom br*dy rear end alt, the last time you got any action was when your son was nine

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Oh HELLLLLL yes

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Wow.
So, clearly Bill Bellycheck was the brains of the operation, huh?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This warms my heart

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i hope he never retires and I get to see him die on the field

:hai:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

Yes. By me. I hosed tom brady and we're in love

Reported

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Chinatown posted:

watch this old bitch cause 3 turnovers lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2AkiXH4HTA

Just lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

EAT poo poo TONK BRAINY

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Thomb Raidy, using his kid to really nail down his his Call Me by Your Name favorite scenes is deffo a :stare: moment for me.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Are they going to the playoffs?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

UrAClassAct posted:

another season, another division title for Touchdown Tom. a couple more wins and he's back in the superbowl much to the dismay of the losers and haters that keep counting him out

Mods, put this poster's head on the chopping block, owning the results of the playoffs. Tia.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lawl

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

gently caress TOM BRADY

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

His son is in school at this time of year

Hahahahahaha, you piece of poo poo, hahaa
Lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Don't you put that evil on us

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

Can he even run? I thought he was just a throwy-arm guy

Ahhhhh. Thats the good stuff.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Ah, the ol' Michael Jordan play

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Nooner posted:

And toms kids started calling jimmy g dad

I think Tom would be OK with it, as long as his kids still call him "Daddy"

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Nooner posted:

imgbb is not working right now but imagine i just posted an absolutely HILARIOUS meme I just made of the drake disapprove/approve meme and the thing he is disapproving of is his supermodel exwife gisele bundchen but the thing that he IS approving is a broken surface tablet showing the Buc's 2022 season record of 8-9

I'm imaging it. Haha, thank you nooner, lamow, this is good poo poo

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Doctor Butts posted:

Wow I never heard the guy really talk.

He's got like no charisma at all.

I got recommended an snl clip with him in it yesterday.
It was from like... idk a decade ago?

And it sucked rear end.

For lots of reasons.
But God drat, he has no charisma is spot on

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

MrQwerty posted:

lol if your idea of winning in life is dating someone in their 20s in your mid-to-late 40's

Yah

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Reported

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Chinatown posted:

hes a straight fuckin bitchmade bitch boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

MakaVillian posted:

gently caress T*m Br*dy