Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
gently caress Tom Brady
Tom Brady is good. I love Trump. MAGA. I loving SUCK.
lmao Atlanta you blew a loving 28-3 lead u IDIOTS
Goku Ball Deflater
View Results

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It is spelled Tom Brady, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

He was the 199th overall selection.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Tom Br*dy inject stem cell from babbys in he own butt

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

He's the "GOAT, man"

Goat man

Goat

Man

Tom Brady is the goatman

Q

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Has anyone considered not loving T*m Br*ady? If he can be not-hosed we could be spared the reality of a Jeohn Br*dy, Kohn Br*dy, Rohn Br*dy or a Thom Br*dy, as there's a drive into deep left field by Castellanos, it will be a home run, and so that'll make it a four nothing ballgame. I don't know if I'm gonna be putting this headset on again.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Confucius say "man who have hair from he butt transplanted to he head, real butthead."

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

There is an American football game being played where the team must advance the ball the balance of 100 yards minus what was afforded them by a turnover or a change of possession by their opposition.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

He's mega doodoo.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

T*m Br*dy literally grabbed my sack. I passed him on the Riverwalk and said "Hey T*m," kept walking and he came running back and grabbed my sack of salted cashews.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

H*'s a drat thug that needs to be held accountable for his sack snatch and grabs.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Someone should lock T*m in the back of a dump truck!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I think T*m should stop tongue kissing kids and being friends with Josh Duggar and that Jared guy.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

And he also needs to stop breaking my windows out at night to suck off my dogs! Every night he breaks a window, sucks off my dog and spits the dog cum on the range or counter. I've got the Ring footage clearly showing T*m Br*dy but the cops keep saying "no, no, that isn't T*m Br*dy, but we'll investigate."

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

T*m Br*dy? More like T*m TRADE-ME because I'm a garbage piece of poo poo who can't even do a touchdown!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I was taking a nap when my house started shaking, I looked out the window and saw a helicopter landing on the street in front of my house. A bunch of men in suits with guns drawn kicked in my front door and T*m Br*dy, still in uniform followed.

He looked at me angrily and shouted "there's nothing you can do to stop this, so don't try" and then he sucked my dog off again.

I'll send him a bill for the door but T*m Br*dy needs to stop showing up unannounced and sucking off my dog!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

GOD DAMNIT. T*m Br*dy just used a lever so he could sneak in through the garage and suck my dog off AGAIN!

I've applied for multiple restraining orders but he keeps sucking my dog off. What the gently caress Th*mas??????

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I was on my back porch earlier while my dog ran around the yard and sniffed stuff and peed on things like he usually does, and T*m Br*ady, in full Joker makeup, jumped over the fence and sucked the dog off again! I thought the guy would have practice, or at least film review or something today.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I like the fact that my dog can go out in the yard as he pleases and doesn't have to bark or whine at me to get my attention when he wants to go outside, but I think I'm going to need to seal up the dog door.

There was a ruckus in the back yard this morning that woke me up, so I went to go check it out. There he was again, T*m, sucking off my dog! This time he was wearing WWF tag team legends Legion of Doom gear. I went inside to grab a broom to scare T*m off, but by the time I did he was already at the driveway gate, he frothed some dog cum out of his mouth and hissed at me. He was at least kind enough to close the gate but he ran and jumped the back seat of a Cadillac Escalade that sped off.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

T*m Br*dy can SUCK A gently caress!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

T*m Br*dy and R*ger G**dell conspired to pay off the Rams so T*m can win another Super Bowl.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

T*m Br*dy knows his son is getting older so he had to step out of the limelight so he can continue to give him kissy kisses on his lips.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I didn't know he had a pilots license, but T*m Br*dy landed a small helicopter in my yard and sucked my dog off again! If you're reading this, T*m, STOP SUCKING MY DOG OFF, I WILL PRESS CHARGES!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I just got a series of notifications from my security system. T*m landed his drat chopper in the front yard then ran and jumped the fence.

That's the last I saw of him since I don't have cameras in the back yard, but I'm stuck at work knowing that this rear end in a top hat is probably back there sucking my dog off again!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Go find another dog to suck off, T*m! Franco is loving thirteen years old he is too old for this crap!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The negotiations must have been pretty spirited and taken quite a bit of time because T*m hasn't helicoptered in to suck off my dogs in weeks.

That or he's still been doing it, just while I'm at work or grocery or whatever.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I hope T*m misses a snap tonight and it doinks him directly in the nuts and he has to have emergency testicle surgery and the doctor misunderstands the instructions and replaces T*m Br*dy's balls with a big saggy nutsack from a camel or giraffe!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Hell he's probably hosed some Saints!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

And hosed by a bunch of giants lol

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/sharpfootball/status/1579200244537266176?s=46&t=fx6MYRI-iMw15piRQQNMtA

lmao roughing the passer

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/lebatardshow/status/1552136617548185600?s=46&t=XnwUpuNlucdye1AanzOA2g

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

SalTheBard posted:

I wanted to just to see how bad it was. I think it was a better show concept when T*m looked like he was retiring

Now he just looks like poo poo!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The trolley problem with T*m Br*dy but it’s one person running him over with a giant ACME steam roller

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Damnit I just know that means he’ll soon be back to terrorize my dog again! Poor Roscoe is too old for this poo poo T*m!!!!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Turnover T*m

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Turnover T*m strikes again!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Tampa Fail Junkaneers

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I’m ready to count his rear end out!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Touchdown T*m keeps throwing the ball into the ground instead of his receiver’s hands ???

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

What time does T*mpa T*m play today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Oh, right lol