Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

More along the lines of Clifford, this was also around the time that Jack with Robin Williams came out as well.

Jack is such a bizarre, repulsive movie. My "favorite" part may be the beginning, where the "Jack ages four times faster than normal" conceit is introduced when his mom's water breaks and she announces in a panic that she's only two months pregnant... despite looking obviously full-term. Did the character, or the writer, think that pregnant women get huge instantly and the baby just grows to fill the room available?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

rydiafan posted:

The one legitimately good moment in battlefield Earth is when the aliens see the main character eating rats out of desperation, and then they assume that he must really like rats, so they try to bribe him with dead rats later.

I watched chunks of Battlefield Earth while falling asleep, and this is the only part I remember with any clarity. "HUNGRY, LITTLE FELLA? :haw:"