Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I have a box of full of early Asylum movies from when my sister worked for them and the few times she dragged me in to it, almost all of them are "I am never watching this again" but I keep them as grim trophies of a sort. One of them I would re-watch again is Hide and Creep which is about Alabama rednecks vs zombies done in the spirit of 80s cornball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Thundercracker posted:

My personal contribution is Armageddon Code 2: Megiddo. It's the biggest budget modern Christian action movie I've ever seen. And soooo schlocky. Like the Christian president cocking a pistol while reciting "The Lord giveths *kok* The Lord taketh"

Is that one with Michael Biehn as the all faithful American president, and only the US, those pious Catholic South Americans, and the unflinching enigmatic Chinese face off off against his brother that rules the rest of the world and is actually Satan on the fields of Megiddo and somehow the Chinese drove their tanks all the way there?