Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«19 »
Syritta
Jun 28, 2012

I mean there are parties, but if everyone came by to get smashed every single night she'd probably drive them off, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Less 'drive them off' and more 'plain ran out of hooch'.

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!

Schwarzwald posted:

Check out Human Gensokyo if you haven't.

This is actually ridiculously good. "On the edge of my seat" is a bad place to be for a monthly drama manga but that's where I am now. Thanks for the recommendation!

starbucks hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Fun Shoe

I get the impression that Mamizou is not quite welcome at Reimu's parties, and the Human Village is more neutral for someone like her than a place like the Hakurei Shrine.

Because of this, it might be that Geidontei could be groomed as a gathering place for more youkai that are "friendlier" to humans. Maybe it could be a master plan to have humans fear youkai less. But as we know, that could lead to unintended consequences.

I really hope we get more Myouren Temple cameos like Shou or Captain Murasa.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

WarpedNaba posted:

Less 'drive them off' and more 'plain ran out of hooch'.

I would say there's Suika but a youkai bar probably would be guaranteed to have a Suika there over a youkai shrine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 2, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」

I made a joke months ago about it being Touhou Cheers but now it really is

«19 »