Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
Give me my SSR Summer Cirno (which is just her but tanned)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
Every 10 roll gives you a guaranteed char as well, so I think I'll keep at this for a while. Definitely wondering when some of my favorites are coming out though.

Edit: I missed that it was only paid currency, oops.

Eeepies fucked around with this message at 15:24 on May 11, 2021

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.

Draga posted:

The best thing about Lost Word is that the previous event had Sakuya's theme in the event shop to purchase, so now I have Night of Nights permanently set as my home page music.

I love it.

Same except instead of my home page music, it's Lily White's music. So when she's screaming about Spring and Sardines, Sakuya's music is playing.
Beautiful.

Also how I wish Kosuzu was playable in a main game.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.

Not Suzunaan, nooo

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
Goddamn I was saving my SC for Kosuzu, but I think Alt-Marisa is cool enough that i want to roll for her as well.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
When I was rolling for Flandre I somehow got 2 Youmus, 2 Reimus, 3 Medicines, and 2 Lily Whites before Flandre popped out.
All 4 of the ones i got are all limit broken to max now.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
400 SC saved up...

Pity about Suwako being the same time but no way I'm passing on Kosuzu

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.

Meeko posted:

big hype for Kosuzu and Akyuu. if they're both on the same banner like in JP there's no way i'm missing that.

gently caress I thought that was Patchouli, because purple hair + moon symbol. Goddamn I want Akyuu too

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
I am very amused that the reason why Akyuu and Kosuzu are playable is because Yukari is messing around again.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
500 SQ got me 2 akyuu and 1 kosuzu. I had 250 more to spike if needed but thankfully it wasn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
Is that Labyrinth 2, or a brand new one (3)?