Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

cergos posted:

Why does 80 percent of the character art in the games look terrible? I know ZUN did everything but honestly, couldn’t he have just contracted that part out to someone else?

The reason is to spite you, specifically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
He's certainly getting better though.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Uh, gonna chime in as a gay gal, I absolutely want to have a loving wife I'm married to.

Am I gonna persue it with the same fervor some heterosexual women do (that often lands them in dead-end marriages)? No, but it's something I'd like. Duck's posts rubbed me the wrong way but I didn't feel comfortable airing my opinions out.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

CommissarMega posted:

While we're on the subject of character pairings, why are Tenshi and Shion together? Been kind of out of the loop for a bit, sorry.

One of the mangas has them striking up an unlikely friendship. IIRC Tenshi doesn't care for Shion's bringer of misfortune attribute or something.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
ZUN's a cool guy.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Clearly, Kourin is ZUN's self-insert. He's the only guy in a land of women and just wants to spend his time wondering what a Gameboy is.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Schwarzwald posted:

Has anyone been following Human Gensokyo? Only the first chapter is out, but it's pretty gorgeously illustrated and it seems like it'll be getting pretty heavy pretty quick.

https://mangadex.org/title/44128/touhou-human-gensokyo

Is that an official manga?

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Got a friend who's interested in getting into 2hu, gimme manga recs.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
https://occasionaltouhou.tumblr.com/post/617602943215091712/heres-something-ive-seen-azuma-aya-touch-on

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

nrook posted:

drat so I've been waiting for "oh it's you" akyuu to get killed off for nothing

Yeah, Akyuu will be forever 5 years from death.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Wonder how Youmu became so popular.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y15gpiUYdzA

Holy poo poo this is adorable.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Mima is eternal

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
How do you pronounce Mike?

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

El Burbo posted:

This kokoro figure is very nice

Puffy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Apparently ZUN also confirmed Mokou and Kaguya are involved together romantically? Can someone fact check this?