Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

Continuous growth is rad and good, my surfer dude. Let us catch the next mongo swell and put 4% matching into our 401ks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

hang ten percent apr

Goons Are Gifts

Ask Mr Jones about that

Escape From Noise

I am stocking my cellar with lots of canned beans so that I can provide for myself in my old age.

Robot Made of Meat

As we age, it gets harder and harder to keep the growth below 3% per year.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Robot Made of Meat posted:

As we age, it gets harder and harder to keep the growth below 3% per year.

inflation is cruel :(

nut

checks with my mom to find out if 3% growth is actually cool

Heather Papps

hello friend

what is 3 percent growth on.... hmmm.... negative 1, 340 dollars?
i am not an accountant.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

vanisher

Thingyman posted:

hang ten percent apr

vanisher

Growing strong by investing in MYSELF bro

(I say to the Albertos Taco Shop employee as I accept my styrofoam clamshell container packed with more taquitos than is healthy for one adult to eat)

vanisher

Just realized they gave me 3% more guac so yeah my portfolio of taquitos is looking pretty good

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Let me see, at the present rate of 3% growth per year, assuming this can be maintained consistently, I believe we'll be ready for intercourse in approximately 35 years.

canyoneer

it's benign and 3% per year is relatively slow growing, but the doctor still thinks we should extract it to be sure.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yo bro I got this WICKED portfolio. diversified out the rear end, man. f500 corporate bonds, derivative securities, ETFs, this mutual fund run by my dude Chase, you know the guy with the mohawk? yeah the guac guy. man I'm coasting the barrel here, just straight laybacking 3% quarter to quarter. it's radical bro

Addamere

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im sure mister jones is a nice guy and all but who names their kid dow

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am trying to sell my bear meat but apparently today is a bull market so gently caress me i guess

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Two words: pork bellies

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Addamere posted:

im sure mister jones is a nice guy and all but who names their kid dow

I do, in fact, know a guy named Dow, and he ~loves~ all the financial jokes and is totally ~not~ sick of them

canyoneer

The Clowner posted:

I do, in fact, know a guy named Dow, and he ~loves~ all the financial jokes and is totally ~not~ sick of them

new guy started at work named john lennon and it has been torture to not be that guy

Escape From Noise

canyoneer posted:

new guy started at work named john lennon and it has been torture to not be that guy

It's bad manners to shoot your coworker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

canyoneer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BaMx_n2_hM

I've been thinking about this reference a lot lately because I just found out my son's kindergarten teacher is named Michaela Bolton