Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

i carry a clipboard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

let's just let him talk for another day so nobody has to submit night actions on christmas

This and I doubt Mikujin would do anything over Christmas anyway.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

hey at least i get to apologize for being a liar, before i die. being scum sucks for the conscience, man

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Backup Mason makes zero sense when the masons are lovers.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Amnistar posted:

At this point, bernie has claimed that he is the back-up to a specific role, instead of a generic back-up. We'll see what happens if someone still busdrives the lightning rod.

Also, if Paul is onboard, I'm a bit warry of steak "giving up" would you mind hammering in case he's a bomb?

Uh sure if you want the actual cop to get blown up why not

Or how about you hammer, since the only things “confirming” you are an overly aggressive hider that lurks when he’s not driving by to call some random moron scum and a watcher that elected to watch anyone but the two confirmed town masons we identified day 1?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Amnistar posted:

Paul is the lightning Rod, not the cop?

Ok see you quoted me and then said “would you mind hammering” which lead me to believe you were speaking to me.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Steak being a bomb would be interesting. He did have some weird “I’ll claim at -2” thing going on.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote steak

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

If I die tonight it was an honor to mass claim day 2

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

clearly mod abandoned game

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I don’t know why I misunderstood the roleblocker thing but I ended up copping Paul again I’m pretty sure

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I’m gonna wildly guess scum withheld their night kill

If this game is similar to other role madness games typically scum can use their role OR nightkill each night, right?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I did not target AA or Squiggly.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Amnistar posted:

Errr...the current understanding of night actions is:

Nep targetted AA and got redirected to Paul, and those are the people that targeted paul.

:goofy:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Bernstrike posted:

or we could stop playing night action bingo and play some gosh darn mafia

you know that won't happen

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Podima posted:

Nice meltdown

no rebuttal, scum?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

So obvious

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

humalong should be allowed to cop

ACAB

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Almost everyone is lurking. I assume because it’s the weekend in between a bunch of major holidays? I’m bored at work, entertain me with more bizarre cases.

Someone go full Pander and draw circles on screenshots of posts

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Amnistar posted:

We got a good chunk of activity, I think we're waiting to see what squig posts and for Paul to do his votes. Otherwise I'm pretty sure it's quiet because for most people the day is over?

We all know what Squiggly is going to post

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

What if scum can’t get around the lightning rod

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Scrap that, forgot a detail

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Im certain its Amni and Pod for final two scum.

Is this a slip?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

So you’re either scum with Hum or a big dumdum

You have the scummiest cop role and are almost definitely scum from how you have posted this game compared to every other game I’ve played in with you.

But yeah, go off about how I am on the same team as Steak I guess

##vote sandwolf

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Nep-Nep posted:

##vote AA

Oh gently caress me this was hammer

That’s what I get for checking votefinder AFTER the thread

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I withheld my action.

The second part of my role is already kinda wasted because of my fuckup night 2 but I’m trying to do damage control

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Still waffling between Nep, Leith, and Squiggly for scum.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Squiggly completely disappearing would fit with discouraged scum

If he doesn’t return within like the next 24 hours probably a good idea to get rid of him? He’s already way past when he said he would come back.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Leith has felt scummy to me most of the game and if I wasn’t PWP right now I would have more hard data to support that. Him rolecopping the HIDER of all people is a rather hilarious choice, add onto that him just now coming out with “Uh yeah guys totally only got 3 shots of it” and well

Nep has seemed fishy all game too. Choice of targets odd

Oh and Sandwolf always seems scummy, can’t forget that

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Squiggly posted:

Hello I am the station captain

I missed submitting my hide action

Because I'm partying you loving nerds. Go get drunk this is the holidays

You really take that “eight crazy nights” thing to heart huh

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I’m a loose cannon but drat it, I get results

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Thoughts on how to better balance this game:

make lightning rod a 1-shot or remove it entirely

Remove actual cop, make it a psychologist or gunsmith variant

I liked the luncher and the miller variant, neat idea that didn’t get to pan out much

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Bernstrike posted:

CULT ME CULT ME CULT ME CULT ME CULT ME CULT ME CULT ME CULT ME CULT ME CULT ME CULT ME CULT ME CULT ME CULT ME CULT ME CULT ME

##cut in bern

Listen rookie, you look like the kind of guy we need. Keep it cool and keep it quiet, look the other way when things go missing from evidence and we can make it worth your while.

But if you narc on us, well...that pretty little wife of yours won’t like what happens next.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

If anyone would like to know how an actual internal affairs department works I’d be happy to tell you. At least what I know from talking to investigators that have worked inside of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

It’s not as nefarious and adversarial as the TV shows make it out to be. At least, they don’t show up to crime scenes and threaten detectives with investigating their entire unit or whatever.