Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Blounts and Fortes is dead! Chubbs and Johnsons have risen from the ashes! But just about everything else remains the same.

League Page: http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/34200

The Teams/Draft Order

1) The Bagronkadonks -- Forever Peace
2) Most Glorious Team In Existence -- Kazak_Hstan
3) lovely Diaper Squad-- AOCs Pink Pearl
4) Diarrhea More Often Than Not -- dkj
5) Your Mother's Dick -- spermy smurf
6) $$$Disposable Income$$$ -- OhSnapGangsta
7) FergSquad -- OPEN
8) Newtonian Fluids -- Alucard
9) Team PUP List -- isnt that right
10) 3 - Papes
11) The Glennophant Man -- Sataere
12) Johnny Football Rehab -- jabro

Commissioners
Papes

The Draft
Rookie/free agent draft will be held each summer. All players not kept on a roster, and all rookies entering the league will be eligible for the draft. There will be 8 rounds, and future picks may be traded at any time, up to 2 seasons in advance. Each player has 8 hours You can make a draft list (for your own reference), and can also make pre-selections on your draft page (under FOR OWNERS on the top bar). Note that if you make a pre-selection it will automatically pick that player when your turn comes up (and you can rank them in order of preference if you're setting it in advance). I urge you to do this, especially if you expect to be away for more than 8 hours. If you time out, the top player on your draft list will be selected for you. If you have no draft list, then other people can jump your pick. All free agents and rookies are available in this draft. You may keep picking until you have 24 players rostered. Your picks after that will be skipped. Then we will move to waivers which will continue through the offseason and beyond. Happy drafting!

The Rules
24 man roster limit. 16 players may be kept from year to year with no limit on number of years a player may be kept. Each team has two injured reserve slots that do not count toward the roster limit. These can only be used for players who are on actual injured reserve. Players on IR may be kept among (but not in addition to) the 16 players retained for the next year.

Starting Lineup: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 FLEX, 1 DST
Starting lineups may be changed up until the scheduled start of an individual player's game. So after the early game you can still swap players in and out as long as they weren't involved in that game.

Scoring is a fairly typical 0.5 PPR set, actual values can be found here.

Waivers & Trades
All players are locked when their game kicks off. Waiver requests are allowed from that time until waivers are processed on Wednesday at 8.30pm EST. When you select a player off waivers, you jump to the back of the waiver queue. Between waiver processing and game kickoffs, players are available first come first serve. If a player is dropped from a roster he is locked and will pass through the waiver system. No trades between the start of week 12 and end of week 16 of regular season.

Championship
Three division winners and top scorer of the remaining teams qualify for playoffs. Playoffs are seeded by score and take place in week 15 and 16. Teams finishing 5&6, 7&8, 9&10, 11&12 will play off in week 16 for draft picks 7/8, 5/6, 3/4, 1/2, with the winner getting the higher pick. Semi-final losers will playoff for picks 9&10 in the same way Superbowl winner picks last, however.

The prize pool is $240. Superbowl Bluntmaster Classic winner takes $120. Highest point scorer for the season (Weeks 1-16) wins $60 (if top scorer wins the Bluntmaster Classic he wins $180). Superbowl Bluntmaster Classic Runner up wins $60. Payouts to be made before kickoff week 17. If Bluntmaster classic is tied I guess the teams get 45 bucks each. Note that the points prize goes to the top scorer over weeks 1-16. If you do not qualify for the playoffs, you are still eligible for the points prize, and should set lineups for playoff weeks if you want a chance to win.

Bylaws
No tanking games. If the commissioners agree a player has deliberately lost a game (ie by starting players on a bye) they may remove a draft pick from the offender at their discretion. Commissioners must announce that they are considering a case before coming to a decision. A decision to dock draft picks may be overturned by majority vote of league members. This rule should not be invoked for 'weird' or questionable starting decisions, only for players who are blatantly not playing that week when a valid starter is available on that team's roster. However, if a team is unable, to fill a starting spot because all their players for that position are injured or on bye that week, that team is not required to pick up a replacement starter, and may start a player who is injured/on bye. That is, you can manage your roster how you like, but you have to make reasonable effort to start the best players on your roster. Nobody has the right to tell you who those best players are.

Any complaints, problems or anything else may be raised in thread or privately with the commissioner(s). Trades can be vetoed only in case of likely collusion and only if all three commissioners agree. In a dynasty league, the element of time means this will rarely happen, as there's always a chance some unknown rookie will turn out to be a goldmine. If a play suspects collusion of a trade involving a commissioner, they may call a league vote. The trade will be overturned if a majority of players not involved in the trade agree. Once league rules are agreed the commishes may not change them without consultation and agreement from the rest of the league. No changes to scoring rules etc to be made during season. Any dispute not anticipated will be adjudicated by the three commissioners by consensus if possible, by majority vote if not. Any dispute not anticipated and involving one or more commissioners will be adjudicated first by remaining commissioners if possible, and by league vote if not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Anybody taking a shot this year that could use a QB? Taking offers for Roethlisberger.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Can we name our divisions around terrible team leadership?

Sean McDermott
Gruden West
Gruden East

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Alucard posted:

Can we name our divisions around terrible team leadership?

Sean McDermott
Gruden West
Gruden East

Gase Chamber

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Antonio Browns foot doctor

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Incognito's therapist

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

On the bored wop should be dropping by to claim Ferg's team.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Yep, I'm in. Go easy on me, I'm a dynasty virgin!

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

on the bored wop posted:

Yep, I'm in. Go easy on me, I'm a dynasty virgin!

Woohoo!

Can you pm your email or just post it here

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Anyone interested in Robby Anderson for a 2nd?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Can we pause this draft until rosters are cut down. We still have a couple stragglers.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Looks like Ferg Squad (new owner), lovely Diaper Squad, and Team Pup List still need to make cuts.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

I don't have control of FergSquad yet.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Sent invite. Will delay draft

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

I sent emails to the slackers

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Alright homies, I'm headed to the woods until the 30th. I made pre-draft selections, but if you all pick all of my beautiful football friends and I wind up on the clock, please put me on autodraft or give me tim tebow or whatever. Likewise, if anyone is interested in making a trade with me, I won't see it until I get back.

And finally, after an entire year of laziness, I finally changed my team name. THE MOST GLORIOUS TEAM IN EXISTENCE is now Piss Tape is Real.

Good luck in the draft, and please remember, all of your picks are dumb reaches, and all of mine are the player you were dead-set on picking next. I encourage you to hate the game, not the player.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Rip whoever dropped Hill.

What trade calculators does everyone use?

dkj fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Aug 17, 2019

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

dkj posted:

Rip whoever dropped Hill.

What trade calculators does everyone use?

Me. And per the rules I wasnt allowed to so he should be back on my team.

And I am open to trades for him asap.

But seriously: good riddance

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Spermy Smurf posted:

Me. And per the rules I wasnt allowed to so he should be back on my team.

And I am open to trades for him asap.

But seriously: good riddance

I'm willing to make an offer on him when he's returned to your roster.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Doubt it happens after my ragedrop, but if a commish adds him back please drop Burkhead Lewis.

And if it does then someone trade for him. I dont want him on my team.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Aug 18, 2019

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Spermy Smurf posted:

Doubt it happens after my ragedrop, but if a commish adds him back please drop Burkhead Lewis.

And if it does then someone trade for him. I dont want him on my team.

Papes, is there a ruling on this?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
What time is the draft starting EST

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

FergSquad is now Andrew Luck Book Club

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Sataere posted:

Papes, is there a ruling on this?

I’ll put him back on his roster

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Thanks!

I wouldn't have complained either way. I did what I did drunkenly listening to the phone call, it's my own drat fault if you said "too bad so sad"

So send offers people!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

on the bored wop posted:

FergSquad is now Andrew Luck Book Club

I love this team name/picture combo.

EDIT: looks like rosters are all set and the draft is about to start in two hours. Once Papes puts Hill back on Spermy Smurfs roster, we can see just how much he is worth.

Sataere fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Aug 19, 2019

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Hill has been reinstated

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Spermy Smurf posted:

Thanks!

I wouldn't have complained either way. I did what I did drunkenly listening to the phone call, it's my own drat fault if you said "too bad so sad"

So send offers people!

Sent. Send a counter if you don’t like it.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

dkj posted:

Sent. Send a counter if you don’t like it.

Also sent. Don't counter him though, counter me

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Sataere posted:

Also sent. Don't counter him though, counter me

I'm trying to counter both but have no idea how to counter yours. I'm looking! That's not even close to what I was thinking Tyreeks value is.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Spermy Smurf posted:

I'm trying to counter both but have no idea how to counter yours. I'm looking! That's not even close to what I was thinking Tyreeks value is.

Countered after plugging it into a trade calculator.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
He's a monster dynasty asset. He's worth straight player for player.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

If he stays with the Chiefs, otherwise his value drops significantly. And I haven’t seen anything about them going back to negotiations. I’m researching it now though.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
That'll do, donkey. Lets get this draft rolling baby!

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

The draft is live, right?

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Yes, just waiting for picks to be made

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

That was a solid trade. I definitely couldn't have beaten it with my receivers. Not having a first hurt me in my negotiations. Really would have loved the Mahomes/Hill stack.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Anyone else getting no emails on this draft followed by 3 in a row after 2hrs?

My other mfl draft is one by one emails. Weird

I sent out 5 or 6 trades for RB's or WR. Didnt care which, first person to mash accept got it. I thought it was fair, a little Tyreek personality discount...

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Spermy Smurf posted:

Anyone else getting no emails on this draft followed by 3 in a row after 2hrs?

My other mfl draft is one by one emails. Weird

I sent out 5 or 6 trades for RB's or WR. Didnt care which, first person to mash accept got it. I thought it was fair, a little Tyreek personality discount...

Yeah, it's pretty even. Tyreek is the better talent, but also the higher risk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

Anyone interested in trading up into the 1.10?