Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Zam posted:

Received the below crowlers from Drunk Nerds over the weekend!

Some favorites from the PNW here, and some new beers I look forward to trying. Thanks!

What were the favs and what was new*? I did a lot of research so I'm really interested in your opinions of what's new.

*I'm sure Boneyard RPM wasn't new. Every time someone comes into town and is like "what is beer like with fresh yakima valley hops?" I give them the RPM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Drunk Nerds posted:

What were the favs and what was new*? I did a lot of research so I'm really interested in your opinions of what's new.

*I'm sure Boneyard RPM wasn't new. Every time someone comes into town and is like "what is beer like with fresh yakima valley hops?" I give them the RPM

I drank plenty of RPM when I was up in Portland - felt it was on tap everywhere and I didn't mind. I've had a few iterations of Sticky Hands (last in 2016), and Crux sent beer down here in 2014 and I had some Half Hitch then. Those three are some of my favorite beers from up that way, and I'm looking forward to enjoying the other two as well.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

After some UPS issues, my box from Deedee Megadoodoo has arrived!

IPAs and Crowlers are in the fridge, and looking forward to working through everything this weekend. Thank you!

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Zam posted:

After some UPS issues, my box from Deedee Megadoodoo has arrived!

IPAs and Crowlers are in the fridge, and looking forward to working through everything this weekend. Thank you!

Glad to see everything arrived safely. It's a bunch of local stuff with a few recent favorites/oddities.
There's a lot of Diamondback because they're my favorite local brewery. That bottle of Drevo is one of the best things they've ever done IMO. Nepenthe is a goon-owned brewpub in my neighborhood that is actually pretty good! Union BA Snow pants was just released. I believe this is the first year they've done rye barrels (from a local distillery). It could probably stand a little time before drinking. I sent the Aslin because it has an absurd list of adjuncts, not because it's good (I dumped the only can I ever opened after a few sips).

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Got my box from zam. Can’t wait to dig into these!

deedee megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Mar 7, 2020

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I am utterly embarrassed that I lost track of this but I think we're all good now? Afaict the only one I haven't gotten confirmation on was Sataere and it sounded like he was in the process the last time he checked in.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

I believe we are down to Nickrowfillea and Sataere as the only two who have not shipped.

If you read this Sataere, please confirm shipping address before shipping.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Sorry, thought I'd posted- NickRoweFillea had some stuff come up and reached out to me regarding alternatives. We're square as far as I'm concerned.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Sataere trued up, so we're all good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Alright, glad to hear everything is squared away. Going to close up this thread now! 2020 thread is up and we need peeps to vote on what to do about prizes if the season is shortened!