Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I spacejung manager of Mikkyler 5oz Pour :toxx: on myself under threat of banning/ritual frisbee swallowing to put together a $50 box of local beer and ship to one of the league winners at the end of the season.

Draft format preferred (auction/snake): snaaaake
RB/WR/TE Flex (Y/N): sure whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I don't mind trading some of my quarterbacks, for the right offer

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
If anyone has a better offer for Aaron Rodgers, post it right here in the thread

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Yep if there's a better offer for the player I traded, Nick should get it. But if it's vetoed I should get it.

However I don't see too many offers in the thread so far. Strange... it's almost like people enjoy bitching about trades, but overvalue their own players too much to participate themselves

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
No need to raise eyebrows when you can raise the stakes, what are your offers for Rodgers and Davis respectively?

Veritek83 posted:

I'm not advocating that it be overturned- I don't think leagues should vote on trades and this isn't collusion. I just think owners should be able to explain trades that could potentially raise eyebrows- which I think you guys have.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Geez if these trades make you blush a lot of you guys would not be comfortable in my NBA fantasy league.

Thread going up later this month btw!

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

spacejung posted:

If anyone has a better offer for ____________, post it right here in the thread

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Sure I don't mind, essentially I just figured that Sanders would have enough floor to garner a few wr2 starts for me, while I perceive Ridley as more matchup dependent and, knowing myself, I didn't foresee starting him too often. I did factor in the achilles tear and age but it's not as big of a concern for me as it may be for some as I plan to work the wire a lot. And of course, given that strategy, Davis had become my lowest priority to keep and I decided to include him as more or less a sweetener (taking into acct my trade partner's freshly IR'ed roster spot).

I sent other variations of this trade for wr1 type players with correspondingly better packages and didn't get any hits. I'm sure those wouldnt have been popular either, and I certainly don't view this trade as a guaranteed win for me. If that was my litmus test I would never do a trade.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
No pub is bad pub!

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Wow most leagues would have chucked some FAAB at Gallman... if you wish you had, send me an offer

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

"Trade me for the guy none of you wanted" might not be the strong play you think it is.

Thanks for the constructive criticism you are starting Adrian Peterson in 2019

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

Hey I do need an rb2 and I can tell you're super confident in Gallman so I sent you an offer for another one of your backs.

Had to decline unfortunately. If you want to counter you can always throw in wr7 horseman spudpecker, teams in need generally have to overpay a bit

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Wow the 0-3 teams are owning me a lot in this thread. If I could see their posts from my vantage point up here at 3-0 I can only imagine the pain they would inflict. Clearly I should drop the young upstart Wayne Gallman, whose value is less than the bottom rostered player of so many teams.. worse even than Adrian Peterson... Malcolm Brown... TJ Hockenson... Harrison Butker... and even the Jaguars Defense and thusly I just about ought to end my fantasy career. Goodbye cruel league...

e: j/k.... I'm back in the mix baby.

trade offers sent

spacejung fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Sep 26, 2019

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
To be fair my post may look extremely stupid now, but it would be even worse to make it later in the season when I'm 3-8 so best to just get it out of my system

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Feeling cute, might trade Russell Wilson later :allears:

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Cant stop wont stop

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Drunk Nerds posted:

Eh, congrats Mikkyler 5oz pour. I think you jumped 3 people to make the playoffs!

This is one of my favorite leagues, because even though I finished one spot out of the money rounds, I get to hand-select a bunch of beer for someone. I've received 4-5 bombers for placing in this league, but whoever draws me you're going to get ~6 crowlers of insanity from my PNW nerd beer bar

I feel like instead of just bringing my one losing record to the playoffs I have absorbed the Voltron-like power of 5 losing records. Good luck in consolation!

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
All right that should do it. Credit Quiet Feet for the well executed handcuff block

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Almost done assembling here and found a good carton to boot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Alfalfa posted:

Veritek you should be getting your package today.

And a second package to Veritek has been shipped to arrive on Friday.