Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

I'll take one of the available spots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

FYI, the next two Wednesdays and Thursdays are impossible for me. Otherwise, I can make it work.

I, Sataere do solemnly :toxx: to ship $50 worth of local beer to the league champion in this auction league

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I think I'm the only guy who loves their team. Too bad half of them won't play week one.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Chichevache posted:

Holy gently caress $73 for CMC and $3 for a kicker?!?! You're sick, bro.

I can't think of a better roster to mock than mine. I love it and am terrified of it. (It's in the main thread)

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Chichevache posted:

Yeah, dude, you spent $100 on two running backs that haven't even committed to playing this season. If they come back, great move, but that's a lot of money to tie up in a potential Lev Bell situation.

I really wanted to join this league, but I thought you guys were drafting on a work day for me. Oh well. Maybe next year.

I've been preaching all season that I don't think their hold outs will last into the regular season. What kind of man would I be if I didn't stand by those convictions?

The only guy I'm really worried about is AJ, but he was cheap. This does have the potential to go hilariously bad though, which will be fun in itself.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Paul Proteus posted:

One down for Sataere....

I think you need to take a closer look at my team. I'm turbofucked.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Paul Proteus posted:

I posted that literally within minutes of the Schefter tweet. I didn't want to add insult to injury when the evening kept getting worse.

You can mock me as much as you want. Honestly, I find it more hilarious than anything. The real challenge is somehow salvaging this team.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Zam posted:

The last trade had more reaction than this newest trade that actually matters and seems very confusing.

I'm kinda wondering the same thing. That trade actually smells like collusion to me and I think it needs to be explained by both parties. (Not saying it is, but I can't wrap my head around it in any other context)

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Alfalfa posted:

He wants Denver’s WR1 and I wanted depth after Harry went to IR?

drat just play the season and stop worrying about bad trades and people having to justify themselves.

Great way to ruin a league and kill all desire to trade if this keeps up.

That's all I needed to hear. Now it makes sense. Good work on your part.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Come on Melvin. Make it all worthwhile! :pray:

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

All those points, but you are playing me, so it's almost a waste.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

spacejung posted:

Wow most leagues would have chucked some FAAB at Gallman... if you wish you had, send me an offer

Most leagues are terrible and want terrible players. My team is a dumpster fire and I still want no parts of Wayne Gallman.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

spacejung posted:

Wow the 0-3 teams are owning me a lot in this thread. If I could see their posts from my vantage point up here at 3-0 I can only imagine the pain they would inflict. Clearly I should drop the young upstart Wayne Gallman, whose value is less than the bottom rostered player of so many teams.. worse even than Adrian Peterson... Malcolm Brown... TJ Hockenson... Harrison Butker... and even the Jaguars Defense and thusly I just about ought to end my fantasy career. Goodbye cruel league...

e: j/k.... I'm back in the mix baby.

trade offers sent

I'm not saying my standard are high, just that I have them. :v:

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Quiet Feet posted:

There's a tie? Oh Jesus there's a tie. Never seen one in any league I've joined before. It's beautiful.

Who did I tie with? We both left tons of points on the bench.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

How the gently caress am I in the hunt for the playoffs?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I'm in Chicago and what I like probably doesn't matter :v:

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I should have mine out over the weekend

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I've been delayed in sending, but have not forgotten. Hope to have this done by the end of the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Zam posted:

There was a shipping issue for the box I was to receive from Deedee Megadoodoo, but a box was sent (and returned) and we are working out the rest. We've been in communication about it.

Haven't heard anything from Sataere.

Beer update. I have beer bought and at my house. Just need to ship. It should be going out in the next couple of days. My apologies for the delay. As DN mentioned, my life is a bit hectic at the moment