Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

King Burgundy posted:

Still kinda busy, but I'll dip my toes in.

Yessssssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Oh snap, even KB.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
I just got done saying I was going for a vanilla game next but hoooooly poo poo I need this. :swoon:

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

I'm down for be an old video game super star.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm down

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

King Burgundy posted:

Still kinda busy, but I'll dip my toes in.

I'm excited to play Mafia with you again!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

SalTheBard posted:

I'm excited to play Mafia with you again!

:glomp:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
In

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this game is gonna be even bigger than my last one gfdi

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Mr. Steak posted:

this game is gonna be even bigger than my last one gfdi

Yeah but it’ll be nuts

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Yesss this cast list is great

I’m gonna PM yuming

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh gently caress it, fine.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidthulhu posted:

Yesss this cast list is great

I’m gonna PM yuming

You had time to PM yuming but you didn't PM me your games list. :colbert:

I'm stopping sign ups later today so you should get me those.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Natural 20 posted:

Yesss

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
im getting anxiety at the thought of the sheer volume of role madness that is about to occur

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Natural 20 posted:

I'm going to tell you a story, about a man who ruled his kingdom with an Iron Fist and did everything he can to hold the young talent down.

This man is a snake who can lie to you face to face and not even blink.

Ma Belle was feared throughout Mexico, during the Shine Wars of 2017 the snake Natural 20 bamboozled her for weeks leading to Ma Belle's final downfall.

Nat 20 not only is a snake, but is a bad mod. Nat, you are a bad mod and hosed me over, and I'm not going to stand for it.

I'm still not over the mental anguish you inflicted on me in Fate Stay/Night. The way you looked on and laughed as I blindly bumbeled my way to a loss still haunts me at night. I lost my innocence that game and you are the one to blame.

You made me into the shell of the man I am today, you are the reason I can't hug my son, you are the reason for the death of my innocence.

I challenge you Nat 20 to the ultimate Mafia duel. You vs. Me one on one. But this won't be any normal match no...no...I want to make sure you suffer!

I challenge you to a Dixieland Match, but unlike the last Dixieland match this one will have a Punjabi Prison cage, with an Elimination Chamber, with a Terrodome on top of it. The only way to win is climb over the top of the first cage, escape the Punjabi prison, have the official open the door to the elimination chamber and then escape through the top of the terrodome then get to the ramp on the top of the stage, climb the ladder and take the title of ultimate mafia player, but it won't be easy for you Nat20.

The cages can't contain my fury for you being a bad mod. It won't contain my fury for the mental anguish you've caused me in FSN. I will get revenge for Ma Belle, I will make sure you never run a game again, I will grind you down to your avatar, you will become the personfication of the snake you are. This will be the ultimate nightkill and no amount of bulletproof will help.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

13. Quidthulhu *

* = a signup that hasn't sent me a list of games or a complete list of games.

:colbert:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SalTheBard posted:

I'm going to tell you a story, about a man who ruled his kingdom with an Iron Fist and did everything he can to hold the young talent down.

Ma Belle was feared throughout Mexico, during the Shine Wars of 2017 the snake Natural 20 bamboozled her for weeks leading to Ma Belle's final downfall.

Nat 20 not only is a snake, but is a bad mod. Nat, you are a bad mod and hosed me over, and I'm not going to stand for it.

I'm still not over the mental anguish you inflicted on me in Fate Stay/Night. The way you looked on and laughed as I blindly bumbeled my way to a loss still haunts me at night. I lost my innocence that game and you are the one to blame.

You made me into the shell of the man I am today, you are the reason I can't hug my son, you are the reason for the death of my innocence.

I challenge you Nat 20 to the ultimate Mafia duel. You vs. Me one on one. But this won't be any normal match no...no...I want to make sure you suffer!

I challenge you to a Dixieland Match, but unlike the last Dixieland match this one will have a Punjabi Prison cage, with an Elimination Chamber, with a Terrodome on top of it. The only way to win is climb over the top of the first cage, escape the Punjabi prison, have the official open the door to the elimination chamber and then escape through the top of the terrodome then get to the ramp on the top of the stage, climb the ladder and take the title of ultimate mafia player, but it won't be easy for you Nat20.

The cages can't contain my fury for you being a bad mod. It won't contain my fury for the mental anguish you've caused me in FSN. I will get revenge for Ma Belle, I will make sure you never run a game again, I will grind you down to your avatar, you will become the personfication of the snake you are. This will be the ultimate nightkill and no amount of bulletproof will help.

:yikes:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

:yikes:

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

BERZERKER NO LIKE BIG TEXT WALL.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Oh nice I can try to get nat killed d1 here too

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

SalTheBard posted:

Dammit, I should have submitted WWF No Mercy (N64)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

50 pounds of bread posted:

BERZERKER NO LIKE BIG TEXT WALL.

I'm so triggered right now

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I forgot the three games I submitted and I refuse to read the PM I sent to remind myself

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Jen X posted:

Oh nice I can try to get nat killed d1 here too

You have my sword

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I wanted to submit Custer's Revenge but I was worried about how that would come off.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

I wanted to submit Custer's Revenge but I was worried about how that would come off.

Lmao I almost did the same thing and then thought “nah, too edgelord”

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I submitted one of my favorite (and most underrated) NES games ever.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

IllegallySober posted:

Dammit, I should have submitted WWF No Mercy (N64)

:hmmyes:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I hope you’re all ready for my contribution to this game to be 95% retro video game chat and 5% “gently caress, deadline’s in five minutes, voting the player above me.”

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
24 players. :getin:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I would like to request a masonry for anyone that wants to join in catte chat. It doesn't have to make sense.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

SalTheBard posted:

You have my sword

It’s nice to see you back, Sal :h:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

SalTheBard posted:

I would like to request a masonry for anyone that wants to join in catte chat. It doesn't have to make sense.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Good pull, I never even thought of that one.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I submitted my games!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Quidthulhu posted:

I submitted my games!

:peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU