Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

I'm going to tell you a story, about a man who ruled his kingdom with an Iron Fist and did everything he can to hold the young talent down.

This man is a snake who can lie to you face to face and not even blink.

Ma Belle was feared throughout Mexico, during the Shine Wars of 2017 the snake Natural 20 bamboozled her for weeks leading to Ma Belle's final downfall.

Nat 20 not only is a snake, but is a bad mod. Nat, you are a bad mod and hosed me over, and I'm not going to stand for it.

I'm still not over the mental anguish you inflicted on me in Fate Stay/Night. The way you looked on and laughed as I blindly bumbeled my way to a loss still haunts me at night. I lost my innocence that game and you are the one to blame.

You made me into the shell of the man I am today, you are the reason I can't hug my son, you are the reason for the death of my innocence.

I challenge you Nat 20 to the ultimate Mafia duel. You vs. Me one on one. But this won't be any normal match no...no...I want to make sure you suffer!

I challenge you to a Dixieland Match, but unlike the last Dixieland match this one will have a Punjabi Prison cage, with an Elimination Chamber, with a Terrodome on top of it. The only way to win is climb over the top of the first cage, escape the Punjabi prison, have the official open the door to the elimination chamber and then escape through the top of the terrodome then get to the ramp on the top of the stage, climb the ladder and take the title of ultimate mafia player, but it won't be easy for you Nat20.

The cages can't contain my fury for you being a bad mod. It won't contain my fury for the mental anguish you've caused me in FSN. I will get revenge for Ma Belle, I will make sure you never run a game again, I will grind you down to your avatar, you will become the personfication of the snake you are. This will be the ultimate nightkill and no amount of bulletproof will help.

:yikes:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I forgot the three games I submitted and I refuse to read the PM I sent to remind myself

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

I wanted to submit Custer's Revenge but I was worried about how that would come off.

Lmao I almost did the same thing and then thought “nah, too edgelord”

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Gonna be killing a lot of lurkers

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

Actually there are 3 scumteams of 7 and 4 1 person cults.

1 Neo Geo
1 Turbografx-16
1 Dreamcast
1 Game Gear

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I saw almost 50 new posts and thought the game had started.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

GenericGirlName posted:

Cpig I need to know my role

Why are you hurting me?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

who the gently caress changed my name on discord

show yourself, coward

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Byers2142 posted:

My dad was in the Air Force in the... 70s, I think; he likes to talk about how in Basic he shot a rifle exactly once, but spent days learning how to radio in air strikes. He says that Ripley in the Aliens movies was the perfect Air Force recruit.

"Nuke it from orbit."

My dad was in in the 80s. He came home after basic and all his high school friends that went army or marines were home, too. They were all talking about how they had to reassemble their rifles constantly and then asked my dad what he had to do. He says, "They took us to a firing range and handed me a handgun. Had me shoot it a couple times, then they took it back. You guys had to sleep with a gun? Weird."

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

:ghost: :negative: :ghost: