Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Anything for mafia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
im getting anxiety at the thought of the sheer volume of role madness that is about to occur

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

13. Quidthulhu *

* = a signup that hasn't sent me a list of games or a complete list of games.

:colbert:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SalTheBard posted:

I'm going to tell you a story, about a man who ruled his kingdom with an Iron Fist and did everything he can to hold the young talent down.

This man is a snake who can lie to you face to face and not even blink.

Ma Belle was feared throughout Mexico, during the Shine Wars of 2017 the snake Natural 20 bamboozled her for weeks leading to Ma Belle's final downfall.

Nat 20 not only is a snake, but is a bad mod. Nat, you are a bad mod and hosed me over, and I'm not going to stand for it.

I'm still not over the mental anguish you inflicted on me in Fate Stay/Night. The way you looked on and laughed as I blindly bumbeled my way to a loss still haunts me at night. I lost my innocence that game and you are the one to blame.

You made me into the shell of the man I am today, you are the reason I can't hug my son, you are the reason for the death of my innocence.

I challenge you Nat 20 to the ultimate Mafia duel. You vs. Me one on one. But this won't be any normal match no...no...I want to make sure you suffer!

I challenge you to a Dixieland Match, but unlike the last Dixieland match this one will have a Punjabi Prison cage, with an Elimination Chamber, with a Terrodome on top of it. The only way to win is climb over the top of the first cage, escape the Punjabi prison, have the official open the door to the elimination chamber and then escape through the top of the terrodome then get to the ramp on the top of the stage, climb the ladder and take the title of ultimate mafia player, but it won't be easy for you Nat20.

The cages can't contain my fury for you being a bad mod. It won't contain my fury for the mental anguish you've caused me in FSN. I will get revenge for Ma Belle, I will make sure you never run a game again, I will grind you down to your avatar, you will become the personfication of the snake you are. This will be the ultimate nightkill and no amount of bulletproof will help.

:yikes:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

IllegallySober posted:

Dammit, I should have submitted WWF No Mercy (N64)

:hmmyes:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Quidthulhu posted:

I submitted my games!

:peanut:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
lets try to get this game to one billion pages

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
to be fair cpig did mention something about tuesday being the target for game start but yes

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Not in masonry, am sad

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Oh wait shelves haha

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

merk posted:

None of my games were used in my role!

:same:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Noice ##vote nat 20

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

GenericGirlName posted:

The way it works is I initiate a Murder on a player. Each player votes yes or no. if it comes up majority 'yes' by the end of the day, then we kill them in addition to the regular lynch

I vote yes to murder

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Toalpaz posted:

Just make the free murder Nat20 everyone should vote yes to that.

so.long as it doesn't end the day I'm for this

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SalTheBard posted:

I want to cuddle Nat20 as much as the next person but he's already at 10 votes and game isn't even 3 hours old. Can we ssort of dial it back a bit?

Nat 20 is scum mod confirmed in thread... lunches are plaurality... we should def use murder on nat 20 and then use the rest of the day to lunch another maf

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Byers2142 posted:

Powers, not night actions. And I don't see a good second candidate for D1, do you? We're talking about a second death, but no one has made a case on a specific person to be the second.

I would say you are looking a little suss for wanting to get to night before we debate for 3 (?) irl days on whom else to eliminate

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
*grumble grumble*

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
So does pluarallity mean the execution only becomes valid at the end of game day?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

So does pluarallity mean the execution only becomes valid at the end of game day?

In addition to having to have the highest number votes obvs

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Is there still time for murder I wonder

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

IllegallySober posted:

No, I think it just means there’s a guaranteed flip if no majority. Majority still ends the day.

Ah ok

Jen X posted:

if so, then we should all vote for different people and see if we can get everyone to die EOD 1

:ohdear:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Scum redirected me but go ahead and lunch me anyway

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'm 90% sure I had a scum mole in my shelf, I dont like the way the day ended yesterday hal and byers lookin suss

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Vienna, hum, IS, redneck,

Uuuuhhmmmm..... me, ...... I'm sure I'm forgetting someone but yeah one of these is scum probs

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

b-minus1 posted:

You forgot me :(

I knew I forgot someone! sorry beenus!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SolusLunes posted:

But I don't know if Byers is actually dead though? Spectator and dead are different things.

:monocle:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Miku and AA what are you doing

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##vote Hal

I think scum hammered

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Quidthulhu posted:

You don’t like how we dunked scum yesterday? 🤔🤔🤔

no, i mean i don't like how we didn't murder scum and continue the day to try and suss out another one for the lunch

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

no, i mean i don't like how we didn't murder scum and continue the day to try and suss out another one for the lunch

"murder" being defined as using GGN's claimed PR

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

b-minus1 posted:

Other than siv, there wasn’t much talk about night actions. A few people, myself included, said they were not targeting jenx. That’s about it.

Do you remember who said they were targeting jenx? It was me and IS I think.... hmm....

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I posted my intention to protect jenx in my mason (like an idiot) and guess what? Jenx is dead, go figure

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Its u IS, isnt it.... you betrayed me didnt you :negative:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'm voting either IS or Hal so yeah

##vote IS

Do we still have opponents to doing GGNs murder thing and then following it up with a dunk?

How about IS and Hal in either order?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
50 lbs of bread killing is bad and wrong, it is badong

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Byers2142 posted:

Hal, to answer the rest of your N1 defense, DB ended up not protecting Jen. So again, my bubble was the only claimed action that looks to have been redirected N1.

I targeted Jen like I said I would in mason chat and she ended up dead so I would say I was redirected also

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

Scum redirected me but go ahead and lunch me anyway

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
getting caught up, sorry if this has been addressed already :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I don't know for certain that I was redirected per se, but that my target who should not have died, did indeed die