Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

gently caress, I think I have to play this.

CPig, are games removed from the pool once chosen, or can they be duplicated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Mr. Steak posted:

only one way to find out!

I’m willing to wager only one of the three I chose has any real chance of being duplicated. :)

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

King Burgundy posted:

Still kinda busy, but I'll dip my toes in.

Yessssssssss

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

SalTheBard posted:

The cages can't contain my fury for you being a bad mod. It won't contain my fury for the mental anguish you've caused me in FSN. I will get revenge for Ma Belle, I will make sure you never run a game again, I will grind you down to your avatar, you will become the personfication of the snake you are. This will be the ultimate nightkill and no amount of bulletproof will help.

Dammit, I should have submitted WWF No Mercy (N64)

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I hope you’re all ready for my contribution to this game to be 95% retro video game chat and 5% “gently caress, deadline’s in five minutes, voting the player above me.”

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

SalTheBard posted:

I would like to request a masonry for anyone that wants to join in catte chat. It doesn't have to make sense.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Good pull, I never even thought of that one.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

CapitalistPig posted:

I've got 7 out of 25 roles written, it might be a while.

seven scumbos confirmed

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

CapitalistPig posted:

Actually there are 3 scumteams of 7 and 4 1 person cults.

Cult me piggy :twisted:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Hal Incandenza posted:

The little piece of plastic there is because of ME!

For those who don't know what an eeprom is, we had one of there (pic is actually a Vectrex eeprom... no one remembers the Vectrex)

and she would come home with a game on a chip like this:

and I would try so hard to not bend those little pins every time I shoved one in or took it out of the board.

My mom was especially proud of the giant poem she wrote for this manual

Another awesome thing about my mom having that job was that her best friend there was married to one of the guys who wrote lots of the original D&D modules for TSR and I would go to their house and he would give me cool D&D stuff and bookcase games which he had a TON of.

This is all completely badass. I’m so excited for this game.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

@Mod for special consideration: I always love to be 3p and scum :allears:

...but if this sorry(magnificent) town is in need of super sleuth, I'd understand.

“Once again I’ve entered a world of survival horror.”

*immediately gets turboed*

Also, if you didn’t choose Metal Gear and/or aren’t going to post in that style I’m going to be extremely disappointed.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Pre game game: place bets on who rolled scum, size of scum team, number of factions and who rolled 3p.

Closest in each category gets an av cert post game.

6 scum (2 factions) 2 3P
Scum:

AA
Bif
KB
Steak
Sal
SiV

3P:

IS
Byers

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I am unreasonably excited for this.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I was gonna do that but didn’t want to be modkilled for submitting fake actions :blush:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Jen, you should test the Dennis exit.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I have seen into the future and found scum ##vote byers

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I remove my wizard hat and robe and store them carefully among my possessions.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

CapitalistPig posted:

lol (this is not saying that Mr. Steak actually is shelf 4 I just thought it was funny)

Kill the mod for editing his posts, IMO

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

CapitalistPig posted:

You point the inventory gun at King's Crusader of The Colony Centy Quest 3

The screen on the gun indicates the following:

This was a well loved classic point and click adventure about a boy named Corona who could talk to animals the graphics are very minimalist consisting of white lines and text on a black background. It culminated with a confrontation between the boy and the evil wizard Manannan.

This game is registered as a Sentient Temporal Anomaly and is aligned with Nega-Miyamoto

It is in a red case and should be stocked on shelf 1

After that the screen goes dark.

I picked King’s Quest 3 :3:

But it wound up in the hands of a... scum!

##vote Nat20

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Byers2142 posted:

Were the other games Crusader Kings and... something?

Honestly, I'm still reverse engineering my iwn game names.

My other two selections were not in that mashup.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Unless you’re asking for help deciphering those other two games in which case I have no idea.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

spacing in vienna posted:

Googling "Centy" pulled up this on Wikipedia: Crusader of Centy

I was never a Genesis guy but this looks rad. This is why I’m super pumped for this game. I get to hear about good and/or terrible games to check out :toot:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I’ve never been around for an honest-to-goodness D1 turbo, I’m so excited.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

GenericGirlName posted:

Hey so hear me out. What if I had a way to give town another kill D1. It requires a vote though, and if it doesn't go through then I die.

Do you have a good target?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

GenericGirlName posted:

The way it works is I initiate a Murder on a player. Each player votes yes or no. if it comes up majority 'yes' by the end of the day, then we kill them in addition to the regular lynch

Seems like you’d want to use that once we had a little more info, no?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Unless you’re proposing we use it D1 on b-minus in which case :twisted:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

GenericGirlName posted:

The way it works is I initiate a Murder on a player. Each player votes yes or no. if it comes up majority 'yes' by the end of the day, then we kill them in addition to the regular lynch

I’m not voting “yes” until I have more Golf Blitz trophies then you do :colbert:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I don’t see a reason to waste the up/down murder vote on Nat20. Better to save for later when we have more info.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

GenericGirlName posted:

It can be used multiple times

Hmmmmm.

Maybe then. But still, I don’t think I would.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Nat20 is at -1, smoke ‘em if you got ‘em

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Hal Incandenza posted:

Ok ##vote Nat20

And there’s :redhammer:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

It’s so beautiful :911:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Dick Bastardly posted:

So does pluarallity mean the execution only becomes valid at the end of game day?

No, I think it just means there’s a guaranteed flip if no majority. Majority still ends the day.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

spacing in vienna posted:

I dunno what PRs people got, I can only pick people to receive them, but they were promised to be Annoying, as befits the power of the crazy frog

So ggn seems to be emoji restricted and Hal is yours movie titles???

IS should have something too.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Mr. Steak posted:

im really not getting the IS vote, what the hell? i dont get why people are treating that like it makes sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

b-minus1 posted:

Siv did say they were going to do something dumb with their night action. Can’t remember the exact wording.