Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Achmed Jones posted:

"mmmmm, piss" probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

fart simpson posted:

what was god thinking

badassss

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Deepfreeze: it's loving spray menthol. That's it. Think it'd be cheaper just to buy some Vicks Vapo-Rub and use that.

Voltaren: numbs things down a little but not much better than menthol for me.

Gold Bond Pain and Itch Cream with Lidocaine: Useless against chronic pain for me, but does take care of itchy patches ok.

Aspercreme with Lidocaine Maximum Strength: see Deepfreeze and Voltaren.

Organic Hemp Seed Oil: actually effective, actually brings arthritis pain level down instead of masking it with an endothermal reaction. Doesn't get rid of it completely but so far better than everything else I just listed in terms of actually helping, you do have to work it in a bit though and especially work it in at the joints. Thanks for mentioning it. Edit: more effective when used regularly rather than just during flareups.

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jan 17, 2022

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

tiger balm is pretty decent

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

also voltaren isn't a numbing/cooling/heating agent at all, it's an nsaid. when taken orally its called diclofenac. it's weird that you're classifying it with menthol cream, tiger balm, etc

i'm gonna try hempseed oil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

echinopsis posted:

iím wearing a headband and my dad told me to take it off because it was gay. unfortunately there are too many similarities lmao

disagree. you've got a dad lol