Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i sneezed so hard yesterday my vision fuzzed out for like 10 seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cold on a Cob posted:

goondolences, i've done this to my neck before and it sucks
yeah

i did bigtime startle my girlfriend so it was still worth it, no regrets

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

jesus WEP posted:

hurt my shoulder by sneezing too good

same, i loving hate having a cold

it's traveling up my neck too so double whammy

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

my step mom broke one of her ribs sneezing years back.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
im a photic sneezer its neat

makes flying my drone a little hilarious though

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
hurt my shoulder sleeping too good

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
i had an allergy attack like two days ago on top of the cold, i am so goddamn sore literally everywhere but especially my chest

:argh:

bssoil
Mar 21, 2004

Cold on a Cob posted:

I got frozen shoulder from sleeping too good
Physio says nothing they can do and wait it out

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cold on a Cob posted:

:rip:, goondolences

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
got a badass cramp in my calf yesterday morning and the fucker still hurts today. boo, i say. boo-urns.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
Staying at a hotel, couldn't fall asleep until 6am because the AC didn't seem to be working and the room just didn't cool below 73. Turns out the building coolers get turned off at night sometimes because ?????

Genuinely do not understand how I ever slept as a childe with the windows open in the summer.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
oh, bigtime same with me. we didn’t have a/c when i was a kid but it didn’t really bother me during the day or at night. i was in my early 20s before i started getting picky.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

didn’t have central heating either. that was fun for different reasons.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/funnybison/status/1427768649528582144?s=46&t=6tYZBp6b-iJwLMEvhaINjw

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Kenny, how’s it going?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

Kenny, how’s it going?
hey beep. had a screening call for newjob this week, got a further interview on the 13th :yotj:

apart from that, we got over our first bout of covid as a household and are well. hope all's good with the kiddos and first lady beep

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Kenny Logins posted:

hey beep. had a screening call for newjob this week, got a further interview on the 13th :yotj:

apart from that, we got over our first bout of covid as a household and are well. hope all's good with the kiddos and first lady beep

yeah, we’re all doing well, thanks. gearing up for a trip to ol’ blighty in a few weeks. looking forward to a few days in london before heading up north.

good luck with the job stuff.

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

had a nightmare where i couldn't find my favorite coffee cup :rip:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
knees actin up

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

my quads were cramping up somethin fierce last night. both legs at the same time. pretty much happens anytime i'd been doing a lot of yardwork

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Progressive JPEG posted:

my quads were cramping up somethin fierce last night. both legs at the same time. pretty much happens anytime i'd been doing a lot of yardwork

i used to get double calf cramps that poo poo is the worst, being in so much pain you can't do anything

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

doubles? fuuuuuck that. I’m finally feeling better from the one i had friday morning. wife taught me a trick to make them go away faster: flex your toes on the affected leg upwards. doesn’t add to the pain or anything but it makes the cramp relieve faster—took maybe ten seconds to work for me.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i've had calf cramps since i was a teen and i figured out the upward toes flex trick early. it really sucks when it happens when you're driving tho lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

are u guys talking about a charlie horse or just some light cramping

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

oh hey I asked Google how to get rid of cramps and it's real easy!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

how to not get leg cramps: lift 1000 pounds twice a day until you don't get cramps anymore.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

immobilizing charlie horse

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

President Beep posted:

immobilizing charlie horse

i get those in my left calf sometimes while swimming. lol.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

NoneMoreNegative posted:

help my apartment is too small I'm always within 1 meter of a wall

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

i get those in my left calf sometimes while swimming. lol.

:stonk:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

yeah. 1 legged swimming trying to not drown to a place i can grab on for life ftw. sometimes takes over 60 seconds for my calf to release and then im walking with a limp for a few days afterward. good news is its never happened if im doing a sidestroke for whatever reason, so basically i just swim around in a sidestroke all the time now

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

NoneMoreNegative posted:

isometric excercise, care to join me?

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

fart simpson posted:

like gotta try and lie down quickly and concentrate on my breathing for a few minutes

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mgnesium?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i like to bend my foot weird to provoke a cramp

idk why

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

polyester concept posted:

i've had calf cramps since i was a teen and i figured out the upward toes flex trick early. it really sucks when it happens when you're driving tho lol

big toe up and away for foot cramp

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

foot cramps suck, i kinda like yoga but too many of the poses involve my foot being in some insta-cramp position

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

echinopsis posted:

there’s a world wide shortage of psyllium husk

pooping like a champ over here

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

pooping like a champ over here

yes, we've seen your post history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
i've been trying to be more active (ie walk more) and i think i bruised my heel

ffs

e: i don't think it's plantar fasciitis fwiw, it doesn't hurt in the morning or with rest, it actually feels better with rest. interestingly it hurts less if i don't wear shoes but that might just be because when i wear shoes i am walking a lot more. i have tried three different pairs of shoes and had pain with all three.