Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

echinopsis posted:

sugary drinks! i can’t?

but non-sugar drinks! can’t not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
drink your morning mountain dew already

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/seamus_malek/status/1441827946260406281?s=21

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Started eating this turmeric cereal I found at the local health food store.

Not bad at all and my joints feel less creaky.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Someone has been watching the latest Red Letter Media video

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

tryna mire my pecs but that's just a titty

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

brush my teeth after i eat my snack
when i lay down for the night it fucks up my back

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

please stop, my knees popped
dj turn the speakers down
tonight, lost the fight
in bed while there's still sunlight

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

oww a-owww a-oww -ouuuuuch

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

first loving cold night in the NE and I wake up with my back screaming like a little girl

all my windows were closed too but I didn't turn heat on, which I guess was my downfall

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

laffo at tik tok

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/theDapperilla/status/1443566002571124752

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i didnt know i could pick only 1

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

pick both and ride to the heavens on a column of your own shite

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

So vegetariac. Much farts. Wow.

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
i watched the latest Simpsons episode and in a flashback Marge was in high school in 1999

also back is hosed up, I normally don’t have aches and pain, I’m sure it’s the baby’s fault

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Bart should be 41 and Lisa should be 39, which means she would be president of the USA by now in one of their version of the future.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

MononcQc posted:

Bart should be 41 and Lisa should be 39, which means she would be president of the USA by now in one of their version of the future.

and bart would be on the supreme court

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
people on a podcast this morning talking about an upcoming guest they'll have at a live show. someone named "joe firestone", and i swear i spent a long-rear end time thinking it was roy firestone

(it turned out to be "jo firestone" -- that's the name of a lady comic. not the old sports tv-show host)

prefect fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Oct 4, 2021

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

guy smiley, right? that name is carved into my brain

my favorite muppet as a child was lew zealand, because he threw boomerang fish. i could never remember his name, though

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
the big shaggy monster one always freaked me out.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

prefect posted:

guy smiley, right? that name is carved into my brain

my favorite muppet as a child was lew zealand, because he threw boomerang fish. i could never remember his name, though
my favorite muppet is that blue 70s lookin schlemazel who is constantly getting clowned on by grover

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Kenny Logins posted:

my favorite muppet is that blue 70s lookin schlemazel who is constantly getting clowned on by grover

the balding dude with the mustache? i think his name is mr. johnson and he’s a huge whiny bitch.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

you know who the absolute worst is though? motherfucking baby bear.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

the balding dude with the mustache? i think his name is mr. johnson and he’s a huge whiny bitch.
correct

President Beep posted:

you know who the absolute worst is though? motherfucking baby bear.
correct

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

the best muppet is Gonzo cause he gets all the chicks.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
the best muppet is cookie monster because he can do a credible tom waits impersonation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5X4N2exOsU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbiioBFkD_Q

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

axolotl farmer posted:

the best muppet is Gonzo cause he gets all the chicks.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

FMguru posted:

the best muppet is cookie monster because he can do a credible tom waits impersonation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5X4N2exOsU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbiioBFkD_Q
also outstanding

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i always liked dr bunsen

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

so many good muppets.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

there’s a new muppet show on disney plus think? it’s really quite funny.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

President Beep posted:

there’s a new muppet show on disney plus think? it’s really quite funny.

would be interesting to see how it goes against the late 70s/early 80s show. I think a lot of that was down to how off the wall some of the guest stars were at the time

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

President Beep posted:

so many good muppets.

doctor teeth and floyd rule

(floyd is the color pink; get it)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

rotor posted:

i always liked dr bunsen

beaker and dr honeydew were always a great team. bunsen was his first name, you philistine!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

beaker and dr honeydew were always a great team. bunsen was his first name, you philistine!
rotor is at least as old as dr. bunsen honeydew and therefore has the privilege of peerdom/age with which to take overly familiar airs with the muppet.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/chippedfrnteeth/status/1448296412903624708?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tw: lil bit gross maybe

I got back in touch with my old youth group leader from the 90s so she’s a bit older like me and after i told her what i did for a job she asks if i can ask a medical question

she tells me she’s got threadworms in her vagina and kinda disturbs her sleep

anyway there is no product for that so I suggested what to buy and basically to make it herself from crushed tablets in a cream

and this morning she told her that the applicator didn’t work so she covered a tampon in cream and inserted that it’s all sorted and she can sleep again

anyway this is what’s guaranteed to happen to all of us as we get older